PDA

View Full Version : I think the reason my aunt is so accepting of my crossdressing is...

Loretta
07-24-2011, 09:12 PM
That she misses her daughters. She's told me that since her daughters moved away and started a life of their own, she has missed them terribly.
She's enthusiastic about my crossdressing. A couple of nights ago, she gave me a couple of bags of skirts, blouses, bras, dresses, etc.
She was really happy when she found out that she could hand her daughter's 40C bras down to me, because they fit.
But lately she has been making comments to me. For instance, I'd be wearing a pair of black pants, and she'd look at me and tell me, "Those would look really cute with some black pumps!" Or when I'm walking down the hallway, she'll say "You should wiggle your hips more, sweetie." Or when I'm wearing a low cut men's shirt, she'll say, "That would look sexy if you could make the cleavage to go with it." Or when I'm cooking myself dinner, she'd look at me in my apron, and say "You would make a great wife, if you were a woman."
She gives a resigned kind of sigh when she says the "If you were a woman" part.

I think she misses her daughters, and is supportive of me because I'm the one person in the house that she can have girl-time with, which her daughters and her used to do all the time. While I do love the time I spend with her, and the fact that she is so accepting, I'm starting to worry that I'm just some kind of substitute for the real thing.

Am I worrying too much?

joanna marie
07-24-2011, 09:22 PM
I would relax and enjoy it

I would worry if she insisted that you stay dressed 24/7
or started to act different towards you when you are in drab,
or outed you to people that you didn't want to know

Maybe she is just excited about her new hobby,helping you get in touch with your girl side.

sissystephanie
07-24-2011, 09:35 PM
For the time being I would go with Joanna. Just relax and enjoy being her fill-in daughter!! She apparently is lonesome, and you really help!!

Steph.TS
07-24-2011, 09:41 PM
All I can says is I wish I had someone who was as accepting of me.

seanmuscle
07-24-2011, 09:47 PM
Alternative is she hates your guts. You pick

Daphne
07-24-2011, 09:59 PM

I think thats a little harsh.

Jess Marie
07-24-2011, 10:04 PM
Here is the only response I can think of...

<----- SHE, IS TOTALLY JEALOUS!

Loretta
07-24-2011, 10:47 PM

Hmm... What do you mean?

seanmuscle
07-25-2011, 01:04 AM
Hmm... What do you mean?

I mean there are many intolerant women out there and you should be glad she accepts you as a woman. You make a cute girl

Loretta
07-25-2011, 01:52 AM
I mean there are many intolerant women out there and you should be glad she accepts you as a woman. You make a cute girl

First time I've heard that.

lynn_lynn
07-25-2011, 02:28 AM
My aunt seems to care more for me than my mom. I think it is because my aunt has daughters too, and Im always given them jeans and other things I might stumble on...

Amy Lynn3
07-25-2011, 08:20 AM
Just enjoy the attention your Aunt is giving you to the maximum. You just go at her pace and we all wish we had an Aunt like yours.