PDA

View Full Version : Dressing under male clothes

Jess6887
07-24-2011, 10:02 PM
What's a good piece of clothing to wear, I'm at home ATM but expecting family to be home soon, I Want to remain dressed but I don't Want them to know Any suggestions

Jess Marie
07-24-2011, 10:05 PM
put on your big girl panties and enjoy. maybe throw on a light jacket or loose top with a bra on.

Karren H
07-24-2011, 10:10 PM
I'd wear a bra, panties, stockings. Girdle. Corset. Camisole. The works. Just act normal and they will not suspect a thing! Trust me! :).

Diana1029
07-24-2011, 10:59 PM
you can use almost any underware Ive underdresed witha garter stockings thong and bra and nobody noticed it so just enjoy yourself

StacyCD
07-24-2011, 11:14 PM
It's pretty unlikely that anyone would ever notice you wearing panties. However, it is possible that almost any other piece of clothing MIGHT be discovered. If you underdress, plan on being discovered.

britney
07-24-2011, 11:38 PM
I always have on a cute pair of panties. There is always the possibility of being caught but it is minimal. As long as the clothes your wearing arent see through, you should be ok.

Have fun!

Rachel Morley
07-25-2011, 12:36 AM
Wear whatever you think you can get away with. Panties are easiest, bras and camisoles are still do-able just so long as you have a loose dark top and/or you are wearing a bra that is less visible under clothes. Remember different types of lighting sometimes can give you away when it seemed ok when you looked in the mirror earlier. Just try stuff out and see what works and what doesn't. It's surprising what you can get away with.

Danni Renee
07-25-2011, 05:40 AM
I suggest jewelry as well. A nice androgynous bracelet or necklace can remind you of your feminine side and be displayed for the world to see and not really give any indication of your female side.

kristinacd55
07-25-2011, 06:16 AM
I'd wear a bra, panties, stockings. Girdle. Corset. Camisole. The works. Just act normal and they will not suspect a thing! Trust me! :).
And an awesome red wig like Karren has in her avatar....something that won't attract too much attention!!

RADER
07-25-2011, 02:05 PM

And red Jeans to go with the red hair; Karren you are to much.
Go girl Go.
Rader

prettytoes
07-25-2011, 07:06 PM
If you keep socks on, you can paint your toenails. Always makes me feel good! Add a nice toe ring for that little extra touch.

Jamie001
07-26-2011, 12:27 AM
If you keep socks on, you can paint your toenails. Always makes me feel good! Add a nice toe ring for that little extra touch.

When I have my toenails painted, I always wear open toe sandals. Why paint you toenails if you don't show them off?

RADER
07-26-2011, 03:34 PM
When I have my toenails painted, I always wear open toe sandals. Why paint you toenails if you don't show them off?

There is not enough paint, plaster, or what ever to make my toe nails look good.
So no open toe shoes for me. It is better to stay with steal toe shoes, so a supper
man can not see them. LOL
Rader

Stephenie S
07-26-2011, 04:23 PM
Just remember that with the exception of panties, you will be discovered eventually. A bra? There is no question about this. Women look at such things. We notice. And if someone suspects they are gonna come up and pat you on the back. Try hiding a bra then. It can't be done.

Stephie

joandher
07-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Just remember that with the exception of panties, you will be discovered eventually. A bra? There is no question about this. Women look at such things. We notice. And if someone suspects they are gonna come up and pat you on the back. Try hiding a bra then. It can't be done.

Stephie

I have been wearing full undies( bra knickers cami female jeans and hold ups in cooler weather) with toe nails painted pink at the moment and finger nails in clear gloss 365 if people have noticed they have not commented, but who cares ???

Hugs J-JAY

SusanQ
07-28-2011, 05:14 AM

Stephie

A brief panty girdle, or a long leg girdle isn't likely to be noticed either. Nor would knee high nylons or pantyhose be noticed, as long as socks are worn on top of them. I do these things all the time, and have never heard a single comment about them.

Renelle
07-28-2011, 08:09 AM
I don't think nylon pant liners have been mentioned , yet. The short ones are like boxer shorts and the 3/4 lenth are pretty comfy under jeans.

MaidInCan
07-28-2011, 08:49 AM
A nice pair of pantaloons, or a pair of black silk panties if wearing jeans or other dark pants otherwise a lighter color, white, light pink, sky blue as examples.

Edwina
07-28-2011, 09:28 AM
A couple of years ago I ventured out wearing a bra under my dark but thin cotton shirt. I was queuing at the returns window of a store not unlike Wallmart only much smaller. (Actually Wallmart has bought this and other stores here in SA)
There was a strong window blowing round the partition and I became aware of the shirt being pasted against my back. The lady behind me must have seen the bra straps but made no comment but she couldn't have missed the tye dyed blue and white top I was returning :heehee:

kimdl93
07-28-2011, 09:50 AM
In those days when I mostly underdressed, my efforts beganin with panties and stockings, but soon grew to include cami tops instead of undershirts. Basically my goal was to be fem underneath at least.

I'll warn you though, it grows unsatisfying. Eventually, you just have to get dressed completely.

Karren H
07-28-2011, 10:27 AM
And an awesome red wig like Karren has in her avatar....something that won't attract too much attention!!

Red? Lol

Here's something I do all the time and no one knows but you!! Curl your eye lashes. Without mascara. Its such a girly feeling and no one picks up on it. Even my wife. :).

KandisTX
07-28-2011, 01:03 PM
I don't think nylon pant liners have been mentioned , yet. The short ones are like boxer shorts and the 3/4 lenth are pretty comfy under jeans.

I wear the full length ones under my pants during the colder months. Those in addition to the pantyhose keep my legs toasty warm when I'm outside. :)

RenneB
07-28-2011, 04:11 PM
A while back, I threw on the corset, panties, hose, hib pads and girly jeans, fem turtleneck (told you it was a while ago) covered the majority of it up with long sweat shirt and had a blast. It's still a bit*h gettin in and out of the car with the corset on...

Here's a shot after I got back and just took off the sweat shirt..

Renne.....

pernille d
07-28-2011, 06:14 PM
Like eveyone else . Underdressing means . Nylons,lingeri, bra etc, I surpose it's true , don't underdress unless you are ready to get caught, I underdress a lot and the more you do it the more mistakes you make, ( I returned from our work canteen 800+ people to realize I had my jeans with holes in on that day , I was also underdressed with some nice black patterned stockings which where quite obvious through the holes ,, noone had said anything and if they do o think I don't really care )

So enjoy what ever you underdress with

rachel_rachel
07-29-2011, 05:39 AM
Only recently i've started wearing leggings to work under my pants.. (only because a 2 degree start at 4am is too cold) i've been tempted a few times to put lacy knickers on but so far i haven't.

flatlander_48
07-29-2011, 06:52 AM

Purple wig must be outgassing something fierce...

Joanna41
07-29-2011, 08:15 AM
As some have mentioned...panties and hose are the safest bet. The bras and camisol tops most likely are gonna get noticed by the straps. I've tried to wear them under my shirts but the bras stick out in front and anything with a strap shows under them. One idea though is if you like to wear men's dress shirts...you can wear a t-shirt under that and u can wear a girly top under the t-shirt.

Joanna

Lorna
07-29-2011, 09:12 AM
As one who never goes out visibly dressed, the only way even slightly to feel what it's like at least to be wearing some of the clothes is to "underdress".

I have done it many times and in busy places - central London, for example. I chance wearing a bra (no forms) only in colder weather when I will be wearing a coat or jacket. I have worn light and firm panty girdles with tights even in milder weather when an outer coat isn't necessary. I'm more careful when wearing a high-waist open girdle and stockings because the bottom edge of the girdle might be detectable under trousers and the high waist under a shirt. I've eaten meals, had drinks in pubs, travelled on buses, trains and the underground and visited plenty of shops while so dressed and never remotely sensed that anyone was aware. But I am pretty careful - and that includes being careful not to trip or fall or get hit by a car or bus....because that would be potentially revealing if I needed treatment. However, you can never be sure so there's always a risk.

Robyn2006
07-31-2011, 04:26 PM
When I have my legs shaved during all but the summer months, as god intended, I wear 24-7 Revlon red nail polish on my toes, and sometimes hosiery. But for the most part, I cool it in my everyday life… seems almost as if I'd be trying to get a kick out of those around me, which I'm hardly trying to do. Not that that is going on for others, but it feels like it would be for me.

emmicd
08-01-2011, 12:20 AM
i have worn dresses, one piece swim suits, body briefers and lingerie. i feel better when i have womens clothes on even if it is underneath male clothing.

Mollyanne
08-01-2011, 03:13 AM
Whenever I "underdress" which is mostly all the time I ALWAYS wear pantyhose, panties and in the cooler weather a bra also. Keep in mind that sooner or later someone will notice something which in turn will require a longer more demanding "look". Once you start there is no stopping and believe me it goes farther then that.

Molly

Maria 60
08-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Went to Sears looking for male dress pants and i was wearing pink panties and black control top pantyhose. I went in the change room and pulled my jeans down and was a nice feeling when you look in the mirror and see yourself in pantyhose in a strange place. The pants wear to big so i came out of the change room and asked my wife to get a bigger size, before i knew it the pushy sale's man told me i'll get your size and he lifted my sweater and started putting his tape measure around me, because those pants wear to big they wear low on my waist and when i looked down the top of the pantyhose and pink panties were totally sticking out. My wife's face was white, but the sale's man took the measurement and said to me for him to get the perfect measurement i should remove the control top pantyhose because they hold in my stomach. I said thanks and he walked away.

Eve II
08-01-2011, 08:29 AM
If you are afraid of being patted on the back - wear a sport bra, a Tee shirt under a regular shirt. I've found
that a lace bra with the underwire removed is hard to detect ( unless someone puts their hand on your back).
With the above lace, I get the jiggle, the fem feeling I crave of my "girls" being held.

Loni
08-01-2011, 08:38 AM
just start with a cute pair of panties and painted toes, and "trouser socks". most out there will never even try to guess what you have on under, as nobody cares what a guy is wearing.
in cold weather you can have a bra on under a jacket.
and as for your finger nails use clear nail polish and shear pink (light coating). if questioned just say you are trying to make your nails stronger. end of third degree.

Maria 60
08-01-2011, 08:42 AM
If you are afraid of being patted on the back - wear a sport bra, a Tee shirt under a regular shirt. I've found
that a lace bra with the underwire removed is hard to detect ( unless someone puts their hand on your back).
With the above lace, I get the jiggle, the fem feeling I crave of my "girls" being held.

That's so true, i wear bra's under more in the winter and once we meet a friend in the mall and when she went to kiss me on the cheek she put her hand under my arm and i could tell she felt it, and while we were talking to her she had her hand around me and she was pulling and putting her finger under the back of the bra. I am going to try your idea of a sports bra. thanks.

Jennifer in CO
08-01-2011, 08:51 AM
not being "caught" in public is one thing, but around family is another...unless your family avoid you for some reason. As said in many earlier posts, panties are the simplest and least noticable....not a thong but a regular pantie. "ribbon" strap cami's might work as the ribbon will lay flat on your shoulder and not be noticed. T-shirt bras (with "T"/racer backs) are a maybe under a dark regular shirt or a VERY loose t-shirt.

I would ask this however. Why not outer-dress? Wear your panties, but over that wear girls jeans, plain t-shirts, girls socks and tennis shoes. I don't own a pair of "male" shoes and no one notices...just don't pick a "girly" color. White or black girls tennis shoes, loafers and similar can be worn in "male mode" at any time/any place. Same for socks...whos looking? Wal-Mart "Faded Glory" girls jeans are about as plain as you can get...and guess what...WM makes "FG" jeans for guys as well so the tags will still be there so theres no visual giveaway. Girls t-shirts generally have a bit shorter sleeve but for the most part pass well.

consider your options...

Jenn

pinto
08-01-2011, 09:30 AM
Yes i also wear plain girls t-shirts. the short sleeves and the bigger cleavage gives the extra kick.

sfwarbonnet
08-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Through experience I have found that the following women’s clothes are suitable for underdressing and overdressingin public.

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops and a bare back is usually uncomfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. A slip with adjustable straps, lace trim, and a bodice is even OK as it is covered and feminine features aren’t apparent. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on pants.

Another lingerie option is a slip with a crotch closure. I believe they were popular with “Rosie the Riviteer” in WWII but they seem to have disappeared.
Another option is an all-in-one shaper with a crotch closure. This also would preclude a pulled out shirttail. Since briefers usually include a bra, finding a large bandwidth with a small cup size is a challenge so the bra isn't apparent under a shirt.

4) Bra: This is generally not considered an adrogynous item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear support pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and non-opaque pantyhose are OK and are more available.

Another hosiery option is support thigh-highs, but they often need to be worn with an equally hard-to-find garter belt. Since a garter belt is an undergarment, feminine characteristics really don’t matter.

6) Purse: Keeping a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in pants pockets is awkward as it is hard to extract them when seated, and pockets in women’s pull on pants are often not very deep anyway. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

I think men should be as comfortable wearing women’s clothes as women are in wearing men’s clothing, but the overwhelming response when I posted these suggestions on a non-CD forum was that my motivation was an attempt to justify cross-dressing and that men should only wear menswear period and avoid "girl things" even when suitable apparel is available in the Women’s Department.

p.s. My wife buys me panties and pantyhose. Am working on a bra now. I found one with a small cup and a large bandwidth that is suitable for underdressing, and it keeps the non-adjustable straps on a Vanity Fair Spin Slip from falling off my shoulders, but a guy wearing a bra seems to exceed her current limits.

wendy68
08-01-2011, 01:57 PM
At least a pair of panties-anything lest is totally barbaric

Sam1985
08-05-2011, 05:08 PM
i always have a pair of panties on no matter what im wearing.

susmitha
08-06-2011, 07:10 AM
Yes i also wear plain girls t-shirts. the short sleeves and the bigger cleavage gives the extra kick.

when i went for my transformation to the crossdressing beauty parlour, i had worn pink panties and flesh coloured bra (without stuffing). i have gone out also quite a few times with panties underneath.

once i went to my office in full normal male clothes, but with panties and bra as the inner wear.

Allison-Heels
08-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Always a pair of Bali Skimp Skamps under my work pants Monday to Friday. Tights added in winter of course.

anonymousinmaryland
08-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Geez. Everything's been covered here. I mean, wasn't that the question? Best wishes.

Angela2me
08-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Often panties and in winter leggins. A white singlet style top with lace bottom edge. One piece bathing suit. A singlet strap light dress. and currently tights.

Lunchbox
08-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Put on any under cloths that you enjoy. Wanna wear a v string and some pantyhose? Id say go for it and be happy!

susmitha
08-07-2011, 01:05 AM
i love to wear v-string and even prosthetic (spandex) vagina.

ReineD
08-07-2011, 01:26 AM
I think men should be as comfortable wearing women’s clothes as women are in wearing men’s clothing,

Um ... if women buy their pants and tops in the women's department, they are women's clothing and not men's. I would not be comfortable wearing men's jeans and polo tops or Tshirts, or suits and ties. They would not fit right physically or emotionally.

Come to think of it, if you wear women's pants, and you claim that women who wear them are wearing men's clothing, then logically doesn't this mean you are also wearing men's clothing? :D

but the overwhelming response when I posted these suggestions on a non-CD forum was that my motivation was an attempt to justify cross-dressing and that men should only wear menswear period and avoid "girl things" even when suitable apparel is available in the Women’s Department.

My dad wore women's tights in the winter for warmth because they were readily available. It was not his motive to CD, therefore he was not CDing. But if you go to great lengths to wear all the things you recommend, this is most definitely CDing. I do think it's a shame when CDers cannot admit to themselves this is what they do. :sad:

sfwarbonnet
08-16-2011, 06:53 PM
But if you go to great lengths to wear all the things you recommend, this is most definitely CDing. I do think it's a shame when CDers cannot admit to themselves this is what they do. :sad:

I know I'm CDing, but others don't know I'm wearing traditionally women's clothes - that's what underdressing is.

mywifeswoman
09-06-2011, 08:43 PM
A while back, I threw on the corset, panties, hose, hib pads and girly jeans, fem turtleneck (told you it was a while ago) covered the majority of it up with long sweat shirt and had a blast. It's still a bit*h gettin in and out of the car with the corset on...

Here's a shot after I got back and just took off the sweat shirt..

Renne.....

I think Id take a 2nd look at those jeans..I wear a pair of "stretchy" jeans myself, and are the most comfortable pair I own. They are a bit cool on a cold day. You definatly got a fem vibe I can see...you go girl...

Aki Aizawa
09-07-2011, 06:09 AM
I am really surprised at what I have gotten away with. I have worn full corsets with garters and pantyhose with panties to work and nobody noticed. I'm always a little paranoid with formed cup bras and think I have been spotted out in public but not by anyone that matters so I didn't really care. I have even worn things in plain sight like a pink sapphire bracelet and ring. people don't notice or just don't care. but panties are a safe bet I haven't been cought and I have worn them every day for 4 years now.

Michelle123
09-07-2011, 07:34 AM

MMM yes. I agree completly. Exactly what I would choose

LeaP
09-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Um ... Come to think of it, if you wear women's pants, and you claim that women who wear them are wearing men's clothing, then logically doesn't this mean you are also wearing men's clothing? :D

What a terrific line!

Lea

CynthiaD
09-07-2011, 05:29 PM
But I am pretty careful - and that includes being careful not to trip or fall or get hit by a car or bus....because that would be potentially revealing if I needed treatment. However, you can never be sure so there's always a risk.

I've been to the emergency room twice wearing panties and pantyhose. Nobody cared.

Marissa333
09-08-2011, 01:30 AM
Pantyhose are always a great choice.

BillieJoEllen
09-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Remember to pay attention to what Rachel said above. Different lighting can get you noticed very quickly even though you couldn't see anything in front of the mirror at home. Happened to me at a Walmart a few weeks ago. A woman in back of me in the checkout line turned to another woman standing in line and said "the man ahead of me is wearing a bra". She was a bit louder than she really needed to be. Of course I was shocked to hear her say this and I noticed while walking past a mirror on my way out that it was really VERY noticeable. Once again at home I couldn't see a thing. How many times in the past....?

Eve II
09-08-2011, 11:06 AM
As a constant underdresser with a bra fetish, it's really hard to hide the bra if your
family is huggers. I would suggest a half slip - they conform to your breast and feel
silky aganist your body. Using lace bras ( they don't have the usual extra padding)
is easier to hide especially with a double pocket shirt. Panties & stockings are easy to
wear.

susancheerleader
09-08-2011, 06:45 PM
I don't own a single pair of men's underwear any more. So it is always panties. (when I first wore panties, I found them far far more comfortable the the heavy underpants for men.) Sometimes I wear tights or stockings under long pants. In the winter, when I wear thicker clothes, I often wear a bra too.

sfwarbonnet
09-17-2011, 10:43 AM
I am really surprised at what I have gotten away with. I have worn full corsets with garters and pantyhose with panties to work and nobody noticed. I'm always a little paranoid with formed cup bras and think I have been spotted out in public but not by anyone that matters so I didn't really care. I have even worn things in plain sight like a pink sapphire bracelet and ring. people don't notice or just don't care.

I too am surprised what I have gotten away with in public. I have been wearing a bra under a short tee with nude pantyhose and a short slip for several months. Recently I went to a local restaurant with my wife wearing them, and nobody batted an eyelash. It was an "oops" then, but I wore nail polish and make-up to a lunch meeting several years ago, and if anybody noticed, they didn't show it. Sure increases my comfort zone. The farther I go, the farther I want to go.

lmildcd
09-17-2011, 10:48 AM
Panties, pantyhose, knee highs or trouser socks are your best bets. I've worn the same underneath regular clothes when out.

sfwarbonnet
09-19-2011, 10:21 AM
Wear whatever you think you can get away with. Panties are easiest, bras and camisoles are still do-able just so long as you have a loose dark top and/or you are wearing a bra that is less visible under clothes. Remember different types of lighting sometimes can give you away when it seemed ok when you looked in the mirror earlier. Just try stuff out and see what works and what doesn't. It's surprising what you can get away with.

Been there- done that. A mirror check at home may not show a bra that is apparent in different lighting or circumstances. I wore a bra under a sweater to play slots one, and got Maamed by a bar girl. The bra must have been apparent when I leaned forward. Are colored and/or stobe lights, particalarly "blue lights", which ar white-sensitive suspect for showing a bra? If so, maybe you should buy a blue light and check the mirror in it before you leave the house and wear a bra that is not white.

flatlander_48
09-20-2011, 07:02 AM
I think it is just shadows and highlights. With the right angle and even relatively low light, it is surprising what you can notice...

Wendae
09-20-2011, 09:24 AM
For over 45 years I underdressed. Panties,pantyhose,girdle and sometimes a cami. Never did wear a bra. I'll only wear one when fully femmed up. Many of those years were in front of college classes lecturing. Did some in my last years in the service before retiring.

sfwarbonnet
09-24-2011, 10:17 AM
...Come to think of it, if you wear women's pants, and you claim that women who wear them are wearing men's clothing, then logically doesn't this mean you are also wearing men's clothing? :D

You're getting awfully close to my point. Pull-on pants can be unisex clothes, and it shouldn't matter whether they came from the women's or men's department. Everything I mentioned has a non-CD raison d'etre: like pantyhose avoid elasic indentations; panties fit better than mens briefs as a fly is not necessary; slips are easier to tuck into pants than cotton undershirts; a bra with adjustable straps makes it less likely that non-adjustable straps will slip off your shoulders; and a purse is necessary if pants pockets are non-existant or shallow.