PDA

View Full Version : coming out

Msnikki
07-26-2011, 06:31 AM
how do you tell family that you live your life as a woman. that this is what you wanna be. i urne the feeling of being a female i always have i would do anything to become a woman. how do i tell them????:confused:

Karren H
07-26-2011, 06:38 AM
There is no secret best way to tell them... I'd start with the family members that you feel are most accepting and work from there. Based on the experiences posted here and friends I know personally... good chance that you will loose a lot of family and friends. Not an easy thing to do but you have to do what you have to do.

Cynthia Anne
07-26-2011, 07:20 AM
Karren is right! You need to live your life as you see fit! When you can't please everyone it's time to please the main one! Best wishes for you! Hugs!

thechic
07-26-2011, 01:28 PM
Just tell her,should be no lies in a relationship,there will be heartache and problems, but once its out life is so much better,and its so good not to have to hid and tell fibs.

VioletJourney
07-26-2011, 04:51 PM
The best advice I can give is to ditch any expectations for how you think people react. You never know who will be accepting (or who won't be).

StaceyJane
07-26-2011, 04:55 PM
I guess i had it easy coming out since I basically got caught. It was tough for a while but everything has clmed down. My daughter who found a blog I once tried even wrote me a letter supporting me.