PDA

View Full Version : class experiment

5150 Girl
07-26-2011, 06:23 PM
I've gone back to colage after a 15 year abcence. My first day of class I wore clunky sandles, powder blue Ed Hardy t-shirt, with matching eyeshadow, nails done, and an adroginous wig. Today's calss about the same except I had V neck t with rufled trim.
Yesterday I colected a few stares, but nothing major. Today nobody batted an eye. Which once again proves the old therory that "The more common place we amke ourseves, the more common place we will become.
Tomarow, I have some iky things to do, after class, so I likely be rather drab, but when the work is done, I'll shower and get ready.... I have an Avon Lady's meeting in the evening. I always go all out for those. I am pretty good about sleeping without wrecking my makeup, so in the morning, all I'll need do is a quick touch up, grab the dress from the night before, and off to class. Stay tuned to this thread for furhter developments... Will I go to far? I hope it will all be cool...

I wanna milk this week for all it's worth, as next week my Polar Bear has a major surgery schedualed, and I'll be to busy caring for her to do anything else.

Staci G
07-26-2011, 08:12 PM
I can't wait to hear more, Please let us know how the dress works out.

lynn_lynn
07-26-2011, 08:13 PM
I was going to criminology school. ran up 12flights of stairs in high heels, 3in.. didnt lose my breath or nothing, one kid in my class a firefighter fell down around 8/9floor ha.. I felt so proud.. :)

Cynthia Anne
07-27-2011, 12:28 AM
Going rather drab one day and a dress the next! Oh yeah! I gots to hear MORE!!!!!!!!hUGS!

5150 Girl
07-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Well, it was a highly uneventfull day, as I kindda figgured it would be. There was one girl who gave me a cold stare when I walked in, but I ge the feeling she's kind of a stuck up, or maybe she thought it was a little ****ty for the class room. Then again, it did cross my mind that she seemed a bit jellous.
(Low cut, lepard print, knee lenth dress with 6in gold-ish lepard print stilettos)
The professor seemed to look my way more than ususal to ;) But then again, I was more active in the discussion today. I don't know if it was 'cause I was feel'n good about life in that outfit, or if it was just 'cause I actually got some sleep last night?

Marie-Elise
07-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Well, it sounds like you are having fun and not letting anyone get to you. I admire your confidence. Have a good time.

Wendy_Marie
07-28-2011, 08:08 PM
Am I the only one who wants to know more about the polar bear comment? Or maybe I am the only one who doesn't already know...Lol

michelle2020cd
07-28-2011, 08:16 PM
need to know about the polar bear also

docrobbysherry
07-28-2011, 08:20 PM
You're my NEW HEROINE, Girl!

I hope your "Polar bear" sheds! I've head it's rather warm where u live!?

Danni Renee
07-28-2011, 08:54 PM
I would like to hear more about the bear too but I really love reading posts about girls going out and not having issues. It helps bolster my confidence that I will one day take that step.

Vickie_CDTV
07-29-2011, 02:31 AM
Part of the reason the girl who was giving you an icy stare might have been jealous that you can walk in 6 inch heels (no joke.)

Are you known as a guy or as a girl in class?

5150 Girl
07-29-2011, 09:50 AM
Polar Bear, Or, somtimes I call call her my big cuddly PB.... My SO is more a fan of artic conditons than tropical. (why does God always seem to put artica, and tropicals together? Most couples I know are that way) And yes, it is rather warm in my neck of the woods at the moment. I'm doing well, but my bear is hybernating in front of the A/C unit. I have to remind her often, as miserable as yo are in the summer, I am equaly as miserable in winter.
In calss untill this point, I came off as 80's hair-metal rocker. Hair, some makeup, clothing that could go either way, but leaned a bit more to the feminine side. Yestreday was the first the'yd seen of the all out head to toe buisness...
And yes, the more I think of it, the more I bleive the evil stre was a look of jelousy. THe girl is question is kind of frumpy. Maybe I can taske her under my wing, kind of like on "RuPaul's Drag U?"
Danni Renee's point I think is a very good one, and is why I post this kind of story. Us out girls need to let the in girls know they'll be ok to. Yea, there will be some predudice to overcome from time to time. But the more we get out there and make ourselves known, the more acepted we will eventualy be. At this point I harken back to the analogy in I drew in another thread I started... http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?156340-Becoming-common-place&highlight=
All minority groups throughout history have had to stand up and make them selves known, then heard... I say it is our turn! And people, we have an advantage, other groupes, blacks, women, inigrants, (leagal and illeagal) and recantly gay/lesbian, have all blazed a trail for us! Hey, I ought to revive that other thread with that coment, because that's the point I was trying to make with it.