PDA

View Full Version : crossdresser looking to reinvent herself...

GinaPadova
07-26-2011, 08:55 PM
Alright, here goes...
Over the years it has been a rollercoaster for me. I've noticed that I need to change myself every so often because the old me gets tired and boring. I was first melanie, that was during my schoolgurl years, then I became kylie (later changed to kyli). Boys liked kylie and kyli. I later had a gentleman caller ask me if I could be gina for him. I liked the name alot, so I became gina. Boys don't like gina. Gina seems to be out. Its time again for a change, but not just a name change. A full change. Both kyli and gina were brunette-redheads. Also wore glasses (i still will at times). I want to be, and the word will only be used once and later replaced with an S : ****ty. I feel my personality is being S and I want to stick with it. I feel gina wasn't S enough.

So to stick with it, I will be trying to pick a name that suits. It needs to be girl next door mixed with girl that would go home with a man at closing time mixed with on weekends that same girl either walks the streets or dances at a club or both. Someone who can wear fishnets and stillettos but also being that shy girl next door type that is mind-blowing in bed.

So far:

Lexi
Sadie
Rachel
Alysyn (or alisyn or alysin)
Courtney
Jennifer
Ashley
Cassie (or kassie)

I'd like to see what you all think my next name should be, and if anyone else has a good last name as well.

Also this would be a full transformation, so I need advice from experience on what I should look like in pictures and such, so as to attract male partners.

busker
07-26-2011, 09:27 PM
Well, since you are in the S mode, you could opt for Sadie Thompson and that would give the whole 30's fashion and some fmp's. Good luck with your transformation.

Karen_Ski
07-27-2011, 07:36 AM
I think we haveall reinvented ourselves over time as well as gone through changing the moniker we use. I remember in my early days I was Kathi because I thought it was cute, then it was Lisa because of a girl I worked with at the time who oozed feminity and sexuality, then came the Donna stage as it represented the staid approaching middle aged woman I was trying to present myself as before I settled on Karen. I liked it back then and still do. I better like it as it is my legal name now.

Karren H
07-27-2011, 07:58 AM
Some things just don't need to be reinvented! Lol. I've been Karren for 5 decades....

How about "Aby"...... "Aby Normal"? :D

GingerLeigh
07-27-2011, 08:14 AM
Want a ****ty name? How about Candi, or Kitty?

Vickie_CDTV
07-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Also this would be a full transformation, so I need advice from experience on what I should look like in pictures and such, so as to attract male partners.

This reminds me of a recent thread, and an old joke I referenced; "What do guys look for most in a woman? A pulse."

There are plenty of male TG admirers out there, and really it shouldn't be too difficult to attract someone interested.

I don't know what is wrong with "Gina" though, it sounds like a lovely name to me (and a well known trans has had good success with that name.)

GinaPadova
07-27-2011, 04:17 PM
well, I guess from the guy side of me its just that men are shallow and a name will throw them off, because alot of the guys who liked kyli stopped talking to gina.

I thought about the candi-kitty thing, but no offense candi-kitty doesnt show any mystery, its flat out "thats a stripper name".

I talked with one of the guys who has stuck with me on all this (and the one I would marry if either of us was into that or wanted to go that far) and decided between Lexi (I like it because it rhymes with sexy, giving it one of those "dirty nickname" qualities, I.e. sexilexi and a name i've seen on several promiscuous girl next door types, but still retains some mystery) and Rachel. still need last names for those.

my problem with the men is that I am plus size. from what I have gathered watching GGs (I work at a restaurant/bar so I watch interactions all night) skinny girls will be approached regardless of dress. plus size girls are rarely approached, unless there is something about them that gives off a signal of easiness, like dress or makeup or hair or anything that she does to make herself look "open for business".

ReineD
07-27-2011, 04:53 PM
from what I have gathered watching GGs (I work at a restaurant/bar so I watch interactions all night) skinny girls will be approached regardless of dress. plus size girls are rarely approached, unless there is something about them that gives off a signal of easiness, like dress or makeup or hair or anything that she does to make herself look "open for business".

Whatever floats your boat.

But maybe the girls who are approached the most, by the best guys, are the ones who take care of themselves and who don't look ****ty. Have you ever taken a look at the guys who do go for the ****ty girls?

You're new and you don't know me, but I am a supportive GG. Extremely supportive. Enthusiastically so. Still, as a member, your post makes me cringe. It comes off as if in your eyes, a woman's only worthiness is how easily she puts out. I can't tell you how offensive this is, not only to me and the other GGs who read this, but to many of the CDers here as well. Not everyone here is into it for the fetish.

Maybe you should join the private GM forum if you want to post more stuff like this.

Kathi Lake
07-27-2011, 09:43 PM
. . . if you want to post more stuff like this.Seconded!

Gina (or whoever you are today), you've already answered your own question. You say you want to know how to transform yourself into someone that 'the boys' will like. Well, according to you it's a skinny girl-next-door that will put out. So, sounds like you have some work to do. You get right on that.

Kathi

kimdl93
07-27-2011, 09:45 PM
I rather like the name Rachel...but there are a ton of cute names for girls these days. Don't feel obliged to use just one!

GinaPadova
07-27-2011, 11:31 PM
Hello reineD,
if that is how it came off, I apologize. I didn't intend to offend anyone or force my beliefs on anyone. I guess that being a s1ut is my personal preference,and if my personal preference offended anybody, regardless of orientation, then I deeply apologize. And to any males or admirers read this, I want to clarify that this is my own feeling, and should not be taken as de facto standard for any other member unless specified.

ReineD
07-28-2011, 12:10 AM
I understand what you're saying, and if the CDing is sexual for you, fair 'nuff. I was rather having a bad moment earlier today when I posted my more caustic comments above. So I apologize too.

You're new here, so please just be aware there are all kinds of people here, not just fetish or sexual CDers. :) This is why I suggested you post the racier stuff in the more private, GM forum. I don't know how accepting or non-accepting it is though, I can't go in there since I'm not a genetic male. But I do know they have a special picture section called "Risky Business", so it should be right up your alley. :)

Oh ... and I like the name Gina. It reminds me of Gina Lolobrigitta, the Italian actress. She was sultry, but also could be the girl next door.

Iskandra
07-28-2011, 03:04 AM
It reminds me of Gina Lolobrigitta, the Italian actress. She was sultry, but also could be the girl next door.

Sultry! Now you're talking!!
Sultry, alluring, mystique, sex appeal, spunk/spark.. Hot, scorching, sizzling...
It's in a look, it's in a smile.. It's in a womans confidence.. (regardless of dress or even size)

****ty is none of those.. ****ty is eager to please and rarely does..
It's the difference between a cheeseburger from maccas, or dinner at a 5 star restaurant! The first forgotten once consumed, the latter a memory you want to hold for a lifetime...

Gina perhaps consider that many if not most men and women want something/someone stable in their lives.. Perhaps this constant desire to reinvent yourself is putting ppl off.. Perhaps find the mode which makes you comfortable and happy and stick to it, regardless of what others think.. It's that confidence thing I mentioned..
When it comes down to it, one lifetime is not enough to perfect what and who we are, so constantly changing 'what' we are means never coming close to perfecting who we are!! And that is sad.
Selfworth comes from within, not from how many people we catch in 'our fishnets'...

GinaPadova
07-28-2011, 10:31 AM
I understand. I love the name gina, but like I said, it would seem guys who think for the moment dont. I guess it is because I am younger and follow the GGs of my age group (i should be in the 18-25 section I guess) and unfortunately that is what most of (not all of) the GGs I have seen in that range are out for nowadays as well. I blame media and society and britney spears for that i guess :)

JodieGreen
07-28-2011, 10:34 AM
just don't steal Jodie!

Debra Russell
07-28-2011, 10:39 AM
Creepy -- yeah I need a bath!

jenniferj
07-28-2011, 10:50 AM
There have been lots of girl-next-door/sultry temptress women whose names have become iconic - you might want to piggy-back on those. I realize that I am showing my age but a few come to mind:

Marilyn (Monroe)
Racquel (Welch)
Sophia (Loren)
Mae (West)
Veronica (Lake)

Mary (Hill -who sure was fun down in Cherry Hill Park)

Of course you could also go the sultry-temptress/girl-next-door route...

Jessica (Rabbit - who liked to bake carrot cakes - "I'm not bad - I'm just drawn the way")

And don't forget...

Elly Mae (Clampett) - say it out loud a couple of times...

Of course, I think "Jennifer" is pretty hot :heehee:

-jj

Anna Bee
07-28-2011, 11:01 AM
Oh I love being in S mode ;-)

I like Sadie!

BLUE ORCHID
07-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Hi Gina, Sounds like you are trying to reinvent the wheel good luck if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Orchid

suchacutie
07-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Hi, Kassee (different spelling) stuck me, but more importanly I do think that Reine is correct about suggesting you apply to the GM forum. You're likely to get a better spectrum of responses there.

tina

Vickie_CDTV
07-28-2011, 09:23 PM
I understand. I love the name gina, but like I said, it would seem guys who think for the moment dont. I guess it is because I am younger and follow the GGs of my age group (i should be in the 18-25 section I guess) and unfortunately that is what most of (not all of) the GGs I have seen in that range are out for nowadays as well. I blame media and society and britney spears for that i guess :)

While just living for the moment might be what a good number of young women are about (not all by any means), just look at some of the terrible consequences of that attitude (and consequences to everyone by extension.)

Young GGs should not sell themselves short and neither should you. If a guy is not into you just because "Gina" is not ****ty enough a name for them, you don't want him in the first place (and can you imagine what his priorities are to begin with?)