PDA

View Full Version : Spoted while en femme

Marsha My Dear
07-26-2011, 11:29 PM
Hi all, while at work I noticed one of our own shopping en femme. So very well done, I thought. Something I felt we would all be proud of, both personally and as a group. I wanted to very, very discretely compliment her. But I didn't because I respected her privacy. Or worse- if someone overheard me or if she wasn't actually a fellow traveler (pun intended). What are your thoughts on seeing one of us in public?- Marsha

Kaitlyn26
07-26-2011, 11:58 PM
Hi all, while at work I noticed one of our own shopping en femme. So very well done, I thought. Something I felt we would all be proud of, both personally and as a group. I wanted to very, very discretely compliment her. But I didn't because I respected her privacy. Or worse- if someone overheard me or if she wasn't actually a fellow traveler (pun intended). What are your thoughts on seeing one of us in public?- Marsha

Be careful! I met someone that would later become one of my best friends because I honestly thought she was "one of us". She's a GG though. She reacted well when I finally outright asked her and she looked at me kind of funny. Turns out, she's a GG with bigger forearms/hands, deeper voice, square jaw, wide nose, and is much stronger than me. She gets called Sir often but she's a GG, so make sure you aren't mistaken and are tactful in making contact.

Eryn
07-27-2011, 12:21 AM
If you want to compliment her, treat her as a the women she presents as!

I agree with Kaitlyn, you can never be sure that that person you think is a CDer isn't really a GG with a couple of masculine traits. Thank goodness for those ladies, as they make my own presentation possible! :)

Marsha My Dear
07-30-2011, 10:02 PM
Thanks all. I did follow your advice Eryn. She seemed to be happy with the extra-friendly attention, so maybe she picked up on my vibe. I hope it made for a good day for her, just as it did for me.

noeleena
07-31-2011, 04:43 AM
Hi, Marsha.

One of the details is when seeing others you think are like us . well if you treat them as women like you would others who are women . then there is no problems tho some dont wont to talk because of voice concerns & being exposed. = outed,
Im a bit different what you see in my pic is what others see every day ,

& im to well known to even think about being seen or talked to or with. as im a woman any way , just a woman whos different thats all.

& im very talkitive with people strangers as well any were so people see a difference in my being, its about being comforable around people .

& some people cant do what i do so i learned dont go up to others you think are trans . because they dont need to be outed .

So i leave it up to them if they wont to say hi ill respond other wise. i walk on by.

...noeleena...

Marsha My Dear
08-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Hi all! I just found this story on a companion site. It's written from the perspective of being out shopping while en femme. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.mycdlife.com/2010/04/out-shopping-en-femme-with-my-wife

Adriennegrl
08-06-2011, 10:27 PM
I saw someone Friday night that I thought was one of us in our small town. She came into the Chinese rest. and had on some very sexy high heels, had short hair and was quite masculine looking but pretty. Yes, she could've been a GG and I didn't say anything but wanted to. She had her head buried in her cell phone, so the opportunity wasn't there.

It's funny you should start a thread, I was thinking of it myself.