PDA

View Full Version : First time out tonight a bit nervous

Cathrine
07-28-2011, 01:17 AM
Hi there

Tonight isthefirst time i am going to go out as Cathrine there is a group that will be meeting for the first time tonight and well i am planing on going. I have never left my house as Cathrine and the wife and I went through the Wardrobe last night to pick out the right outfit and jewelry to match, we desided on a lovely 3/4 length brown corduroy skirt with a white cami and a lovely jersey as it is winter here and lovely 3inch black boots. The wife said she will help me with my make-up and help put on my nails as i can get the one hand perfect but i battle with the other being left handed and all.

I am nervous but excited at the same time, i think the wife is more nervous than i am. she keeps saying what if you have to stop for directions what then, i keep telling her that is why the car has gps so i don't have to stop and ask but if i do i will put on my best girl voice and ask.:D

i will let you all know how it went tomorrow.

love Cath

Persephone
07-28-2011, 01:59 AM
Looking forward to hearing all about it, Cathrine!

Hugs,
Persephone.

erickka
07-28-2011, 05:23 AM
Good luck, have fun, and please let us know how it turns out.

Claire Cook
07-28-2011, 07:11 AM
All of us probably went through the same feelings the first time we went Out and About. Enjoy the rush, and be sure to use anti-perspirant! Do tell us how it went.

BTW, my wife always bugs me about how I don't ask for directions in drab. I'll have to show her that Claire will do it!

Jennifer Marie P.
07-28-2011, 07:16 AM
You go girl and keep us posted.

Inna
07-28-2011, 07:28 AM
Have fun babe, I know only too well what it felt like, anxious, exiting, scary, exhilarating, and beautiful like freedom.

Cynthia Anne
07-28-2011, 07:45 AM
You go girl and have fun! Those nerves will calm down! Keep that pretty head up and be proud! Now I want to see that beautiful smile of yours! That's better already! Isn't it! Hugs!

Jenny Doolittle
07-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Yes, Good luck and just enjoy your experience. You did not say, is wife going with you? In either way, just have fun with it, you will find others will to.

Wendy_Marie
07-28-2011, 09:13 AM
A little pre jitters is expected...just don't let them ruin your evening...have fun and make memories.

kimdl93
07-28-2011, 09:52 AM
I know just how you feel - I still haven't mustered the courage to go fully-en femme yet, but I'm dying to do so. What a great wife you have, helping pick out your outfit, do make up and nails. With her support (and I assume she'll be right at your side) I am sure your first outing will be a smashing success!

gerdaberlin
07-28-2011, 11:01 AM
sitting in the american library at campus (fully f) , and waiting for your adventure report.. join us out there!

Pythos
07-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Well, how did it go? Where is the report. Enquiring minds wanna know!!!

BLUE ORCHID
07-28-2011, 12:46 PM
Hi Cathrine, You already got a good thing working for you a fantastic wife Good luck.

Orchid

suchacutie
07-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Best wishes Catherine!!! Just be yourself and enjoy it.

Pythos, unless I'm misreading the times, it hasn't yet been 24 hours since the initial post :)

Tina

RenneB
07-28-2011, 04:14 PM
Oh I soo much want to hear how this goes... I've never had the opportunity to go out at night and would really enjoy it. The darkness adds a bit of mystery for me and okay covers up a few non fem issues... Not sure what winter is like... completely forgot about that when it went to over 90 for the 13th day in a row up here....

Renne.....

Eryn
07-28-2011, 05:08 PM
Waiting with bated breath and fingers crossed... :)

Cathrine
07-29-2011, 03:37 AM
Well Girls what can i say but HELLO world and WATCH OUT CAUSE I AM OUT AND ABOUT.

Ok here is the update:

rushed home last night hoped in the bath while the wife was packing my hand bag with all the goodies a girl needs, after the bath i got dressed and then the wife came and helped with my nails and make (she did a fantastic job) on came the final touch the wig which again she styled for me (I actually think she had more fun making me up) then i grabbed a bottle of wine and took a DEEP breath and out the front door alone ( we have a 3 year old and could not get a baby sitter) into the car and off the the group meeting i had a smile tem miles wide on my face felt like i was on top of the world. funny thing is i also got hit on at a stop street (intersection) so i guess i looked good which also help with the confidence got to my new friends house where a bunch of girls where meeting and well had a blast trully liberating and i now know i can go out as Cathrine anytime i feel like it as my confidence levels have never been so high.

what and experience i know know what you girls are talking about going out and feeling the rush at first then after the rush it feels right as this is what i am ment to be wearing and look like so there is no going back and i would never want to look out world here come CATHRINE the BRAVE.

Danni Renee
07-29-2011, 08:13 AM
CONGRATULATIONS! It sounds like you had a fun and very liberating time! I cannot wait for my first time out. I am not ready yet but reading stories like yours makes me want to go out more and more. Thank you sharing.

kimdl93
07-29-2011, 08:17 AM
Way to go, Cathrine! How exhillerating! You raise an interesting point about your wife. Like some wives (sadly not the majority) your wife seems to take great pleasure in helping and great enthusiasm for this part of your life. So, we know its possible to be embraced, figuratively, by a partner...which may offer some hope to others.

Cynthia Anne
07-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Now that's what I call a good report! It's so nice to hear you had a great time! Hugs!

kristinacd55
07-29-2011, 08:47 AM
Hey Cathrine...had a sneaky suspicion you would say what a wonderful time you had! There's nothing finer and what a great feeling it is!! Good for u!! :)

PretzelGirl
07-29-2011, 11:30 AM
Sounds like a wonderful time Cathrine! Give your wife a great big hug. Careful now, you just might get addicted to enjoying yourself. :D

Persephone
07-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Wow! :cheer: Congratulations Catherine! :cheer:

Hopefully, your wife can join you for an adventure soon. Meanwhile, be sure to give her extra hugs and to remind her that you love her.

Hugs,
Persephone.