PDA

View Full Version : Longing to be....... that guy over there!

Karren H
07-28-2011, 08:48 AM
A lot here seem to want to swap bodies with that girl... Yes... The one walking in front of you at the mall or the one you see on TV? But lately I have been looking at GUYs..... And thinking ... "Damn he is so short and petite and would look awesome on a dress".... I wouldn't mind swapping bodies with HIM!!

What the....

Every guy I see or meet at work or out and about I'm judging them as to how good a crossdresser they would make... Been doing it for some time now and its almost become a mind game.... Oh yeah I want to wear the clothes of the girl in front of me at the mall but I don't want to be her!! I want to be a guy but one that can more easily wear her clothing! Right? Anyone else feeling like this or is this just my wacko thought of the day? Lol.

JavaJunkie
07-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Well I have had my moments of jealousy about the 5'5" 120 lb asian guys I see popping up everywhere and think to myself.....see if I had his body I could wear taller heels! Lol other than that though, it's still the desire to be a girl that drives me :)

joannemarie barker
07-28-2011, 09:04 AM
LOL there are definitely a couple of guys at work I look at and think they have perfect stature for crossdressing :)
often though I'm looking at guys and wanting to see more of them :D

Wendy_Marie
07-28-2011, 09:15 AM
I think it is just your whacked out thought for the day....(-: just kidding of course....no I don't feel that way, but I can understand where and how you came up with such a thought.
Remember Ms. Karren, there are many on this forum who are looking at you and thinking the same thing.....

Karren H
07-28-2011, 09:44 AM
I think it is just your whacked out thought for the day....(-: just kidding of course....no I don't feel that way, but I can understand where and how you came up with such a thought.
Remember Ms. Karren, there are many on this forum who are looking at you and thinking the same thing.....

I'm not one of them..... But your too sweet dear friend!! Though I've never really understood that... then again they don't have to look at my less than feminine body in the mirror every morning!! Sigh....

hotskirt
07-28-2011, 09:46 AM
Funny thing that you said that. Lately I've been looking at guys who would make good crossdressers or who knows maybe they are. Seams we are on the same page Karen. Maybe you"ll be a Packer fan someday

kimdl93
07-28-2011, 09:46 AM
I know the feeling exactly. Honestly, I'd rather be the girl, but second place goes to being that petite pretty guy who would look better in my clothes than I ever can.

Cynthia Anne
07-28-2011, 10:00 AM
Wacko or not! I want to be 'that' girl over there so I can help 'that' guy over there 'dress'!:D

jennifer easton
07-28-2011, 10:20 AM
Cynthia and I are in the same mind set! I to would love to be the girl over there, so I could dress the guy over there, then take him home and have my way with him, ooops did I say that out loud!! Jenni

Marcie Close
07-28-2011, 10:33 AM
There's no such thing as wacky if it is what you feel. Personally I'm satisfied with my body other than a few things I see as defective, but no I like my male body and don't want to be a different guy or girl. If I could be reborn I'd chose to be a girl though only because being male is so oppressive when it comes to individual expression. Just now I was waiting for the library to open and I'm dressed in girl shorts, a necktie in place of a belt (the colors coordinated) flip flops, a snug fitting polo shirt, a straw fedora and lots of girlie jewelry. Trust me it all worked. I had my shoulder purse on my shoulder and a bag with my laptop in the other hand. This woman got out of her car and literally stared at me, looked away briefly and started staring again. Finally I made eye contact and said hello. She returned my greeting and I guess that made her realize how rude she was being and she turned away. You see girls get to wear whatever they want and no one gives them any grief but the minute a guy crosses the line all the world comes to an end.

Pythos
07-28-2011, 11:03 AM
LOL, I do this too. I see a guy walking about in those damned baggy shapeless pants, and think, "you know if you just gave a skirt or leggings a try and forgot all the silly notions connected with them, you most likely would never wear those messy things again."

There are guys I see that I know would look stunning in a Gothic, or visual Kei inspired outfit, or heck even 80s hair band look (lol). I usually though am not jealous of other guys, as I am quite happy with my appearance when in androg or fem mode. Male mode? eh, not so much :) But then again I am not a fan of the "male" look. LOL.

Cristi
07-28-2011, 11:05 AM
I have the exact same thoughts! I always notice 'petite' guys with slim builds and not overly masculine looks. Once in a while I see some that could pass with little more than a trim of the eyebrows, a different hair style and a touch of lipstick.

When I see somebody like that, I think what a shame it would be if they were NOT a crossdresser and can't enjoy what they have.

Sometimes I also guess what dress size a guy like that might be and am jealous that they could shop in the sections of the store with all the pretty things, not the sizes with an 'X' in them or shoe sizes in the double-digits.

There is one person I keep running into (friends in common) who I swear could 'pass' just by putting on gender-neutral clothes. He doesn't even look like he has to shave or what arm/leg hair he has is too find and light to see. I've always wanted to ask him if he is ever called "Ma'm" by mistake. I get green with envy whenever I see him. If I had his body, I'd be dressed every minute I wasn't at work!

JodieGreen
07-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Well I have had my moments of jealousy about the 5'5" 120 lb asian guys I see popping up everywhere and think to myself.....see if I had his body I could wear taller heels! Lol other than that though, it's still the desire to be a girl that drives me :)

Lol I'm 5'7" 117lbs thanks to Aortic stenosis and asperger's syndrome.

LOL, I do this too. I see a guy walking about in those damned baggy shapeless pants, and think, "you know if you just gave a skirt or leggings a try and forgot all the silly notions connected with them, you most likely would never wear those messy things again."

Hey now i wear baggy pants when i'm in boy mode : \ Not the overly-Baggy-hanging-off-my-booty pants, but just a "relaxed fit" is what i guess they call it?

I have the exact same thoughts! I always notice 'petite' guys with slim builds and not overly masculine looks. Once in a while I see some that could pass with little more than a trim of the eyebrows, a different hair style and a touch of lipstick.

When I see somebody like that, I think what a shame it would be if they were NOT a crossdresser and can't enjoy what they have.

Sometimes I also guess what dress size a guy like that might be and am jealous that they could shop in the sections of the store with all the pretty things, not the sizes with an 'X' in them or shoe sizes in the double-digits.

My GF has that issue to. keeps saying "Your a b@#tch" when i pick out a size 5 and say i need a 4 or 3 instead. but lucky enough we both have a size 8 shoe so we can like trade! freggin hooker boots (the vynil ones that go up to your thigh) are hard to put on as i've found out! hahah last time i wore them to a club someone said "OooOOoo You've got legs for miles" So i guess those are keepers! plus its got a step inclination so i think it sorta makes my butt stick out more then usual.

I'm trying to enjoy my girly side since i've got the body and what not for it... while i still have it LOL.

Anna Bee
07-28-2011, 11:36 AM
Like all the asain boys with perfect skin and little to no shadow to cover up! So lucky!

Stephenie S
07-28-2011, 11:43 AM
I think it's just your whacko thought of the day, Karren, but many people here seem to agree with you so, go figger.

Stephie

SuzanneBender
07-28-2011, 12:06 PM
Karren we enjoy your whacko thoughts of the day especially when they are right. I do this all the time. Funny how life changes you. When I was younger I just wished I could get big like the other guys in the gym and I would think, "Well at least I am taller than that guy". Now that I am older and have accepted myself for who I am I look at other and think. Thank goodness I am thin, but ohh to only be 5'4" like that guy.

BLUE ORCHID
07-28-2011, 12:20 PM
Hi Karen, Glad you brought this up now I know that I may be normal after all
so many times I'll look at a guy and think that he is so petite it sure
would be fun to dress him up as a girl or to be his size.

Orchid

suchacutie
07-28-2011, 12:55 PM
Arg! Karren you are so RIGHT! So here I am, sitting in church (well, it certainly provides a stable group to observe for an hour :) ) and looking at the women my age to see how they are dressed and why taking one look at them makes us immediately say, "female".

So last Sunday, after I scanned using that criterion, I noticed a guy, about 5'5", slight build, small nose, small hands, oval face, no belly at all, and I just sighed, thinking that "he" could be a woman any time he wanted, wear 4" heels with no trouble, and not be read at all from "his" appearance. No broad shoulders, larger nose, round face, large biceps, adams apple, etc. ARG!

I then scanned the crowd for potential transgendering men...quite a few...so depressing.

After about 10 min I looked at that guy again, and suddenly I didn't feel so bad. Ok, so I have to hide or minimize all those male features, and wearing heels in the mall would probably not be a good idea, but then again, all those "guy" characteristics are part of what makes my wife smile every time I see her, and she helps Tina hide all that "guy" stuff...

So maybe it's not so bad after all, Karren :)

Tina

anonymousinmaryland
07-28-2011, 01:02 PM
NO, I've NEVER thought about it. But I do think one thing: that lavender wig is way too tight! LOL.

Karren H
07-28-2011, 01:35 PM
Karren we enjoy your whacko thoughts of the day especially when they are right. I do this all the time. Funny how life changes you. When I was younger I just wished I could get big like the other guys in the gym and I would think, "Well at least I am taller than that guy". Now that I am older and have accepted myself for who I am I look at other and think. Thank goodness I am thin, but ohh to only be 5'4" like that guy.

There are a couple guys I play hockey with and in the locker room is hard not to notice their feminine attributes... I just have to look but don't want to stare!! That might send the wrong signal! Lol.

Cynthia Anne
07-28-2011, 01:48 PM
Cynthia and I are in the same mind set! I to would love to be the girl over there, so I could dress the guy over there, then take him home and have my way with him, ooops did I say that out loud!! Jenni

Great minds think alike!:heehee:

Philipa Jane
07-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Dear Karren.
I love you dearly.........but
The last reply you made to a thread that I remember so well; was that you wanted to be able to change places with some hockey player that made 8 million per year so that you could use the money to buy clothes.
Now most of the others wanted to change places with a female.
Have you checked your temperature or seen a doctor lately. LOL

PJ

steph1964
07-28-2011, 02:11 PM
Karren,

I'm only 5'5", medium build although I would like to lose some weight. But the grass is always greener. I have admired (ok, I have been very jealous) of your many avatars and wished that I could even look half as good as you. The reason I don't have a picture is because I look like a man wearing makeup. I'm working on it and may have progressed to a very ugly hooker.

Lady_Chaos
07-28-2011, 02:17 PM
I do that all the time with shorter guys, especially with guys with smaller feet (If only I had those feet ...lol I could buy MORE SHOES!)

I give a faint smile when people say "it must be nice to be tall" ... nope! Heels and tall people stand out :P short people and heels, that's where its at!

Kathryn Philips
07-28-2011, 03:11 PM
I know what you mean Karren. In particular, I envy males with very little hair. I wish I could be like them so I could be more like the woman I want to be...

shayleetv
07-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Karen spoken like a true crossdresser. That has always been my wish when I see a short man. I have been over six foot since I turned 12. The most devastating 3 months of my life was the summer before I turned twelve, I went from 5' 6" to 6' 1". It was not only bad for my ego it was physically painful. Prior to that time I was very much into going out enfemme all the time. Hence the desire to body swap that guy in front of me at the mall, the football game or even the hockey match(go Bountiful Braves[High School Team]).

Karren H
07-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Dear Karren.
I love you dearly.........but
The last reply you made to a thread that I remember so well; was that you wanted to be able to change places with some hockey player that made 8 million per year so that you could use the money to buy clothes.
Now most of the others wanted to change places with a female.
Have you checked your temperature or seen a doctor lately. LOL

PJ

Now I figured that no one actually reads anything I write! Lol. Sid is a bit tall. But if I made $8 million a year I could get all the surgery I needed to look how ever I wanted! Right? :)

kristinacd55
07-28-2011, 04:38 PM
Karren, got to be that wig getting to you! Or wait....the fact that the Pirates are almost in first place!! I check out WOMEN and what they're wearing, not guys....how borrrrring lol

Iskandra
07-28-2011, 05:06 PM
It's your wacko thought of the day Karren! Don't have them myself..
Myself, any bodyswap would have to be with a dolphin.. carefree racing through the ocean, blowing bubble rings, chasing fish and fooling around with my pod..
But hmm... how many crossdressing dolphins have you seen? :idontknow:

Marcia Polari
07-28-2011, 05:20 PM
Karren, you keep on surprising us hun!
I told you have a very special sense of humor and your thread just confirm it.
Actually a I don't mind being almost 6 feet tall or wearing size 11 shoes. I am OK with the results I get when I dress.
So I seldom watch to guys with kinda envy, unless they have nice butts or big boobs.
That's all I need to feel more self-confident.
Hugs honey,
Marcia

Sallee
07-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Karen It seems like a lot of us have looked a smallish guys and wondered if they dress or how they would pass if they did. BU then again I look at tall women and wonder if they are one of us. The tall women do give me hope I am 5'10"

docrobbysherry
07-28-2011, 08:29 PM
The only time I ever stare at guys is if I think I know them from somewhere!:daydreaming:

The only time I've ever been JEALOUS of the way a guy looked was because I thot he may have gotten more pretty girls that I did/do!:o

Affeminant looking guys? I always wonder if they're gay! :straightface:
Maybe I need to evolve to your level of CD consciousness?:)

deebra
07-28-2011, 09:51 PM
I think the ultimate goal for a cder is to be able to dress and pass 100% in either gender. Would this be great or what, imagine any time the mood hit you could pass and be whatever sex you wanted, you could go from just one person to two, sign me up.

Paula T
07-28-2011, 10:42 PM
but it is nice to see that I am not the only crazy one on this site.:eek: I never thought I would see this in print:D

Jillian Faith
07-29-2011, 02:17 PM
From time to time I have noticed as some of you have put it petite men and thought, "he would make an excellent CD" but I've never wanted to trade bodies. I will say I wouldn't mind having a smaller foot which would open up a wider selection of shoes.

I'm more likely to see a women in a cute outfit and think "hmmmm I wonder how I would look in what she's wearing"

Hugs
Jill

RachelPortugal
07-30-2011, 03:03 AM
No, not a wacko thoughts. It is just the thoughts of a true crossdresser, a man who wants to stay a genetic man but wants to pass more easily in female attire and be able to find female clothes to fit.

I often have the same feelings. Living in Portugal, where average adult male height is about 5' 6" and even less for women, being over 6' in heels certainly makes me want to lose a few inches off my stature.

eluuzion
07-30-2011, 04:03 AM
Hey K,

Yes, I can relate to both. (having “wacko thoughts” and indulging in “body swapping” mental games)

I do the same process with women too. Scanning for which features are truly "feminine" and which ones are "masculine". Hand and foot size, plus doing a endomorph/mesomorph/ectomorph “scan” are typically my initial favorite analysis tools,:heehee: After I amuse myself with that, I try and guess their personalities, based upon their body language.

I suppose I initially view everything around me through a “cartoon lens filter“. (Except the part of imagining everybody having only three fingers and a thumb, like most cartoon characters).

Hey, I promise to publicly refer to the activity as being “normal” behavior if you promise to do the same! :hugs:

:love:

k lynn
07-30-2011, 05:28 AM
I only notice women that I wish I had there body type short and petite I am 5ft 2in but weigh 170 and am muscular from workoutfor the last36 yearsbut all-in-all I like being me.

Raychel
07-30-2011, 05:42 AM
I have to say Karen that I really never thought either way. I do wosh I coldloos a few pounds to fit my dresses better, But never really wished I could be somene else. But now that you have put the thought in my head, I am sure I will be looking. But more at the women. Oh wait I loook already, Well I guess I will just have to study them closer. :heehee:

LisaM
07-30-2011, 09:06 AM
Funny, when I was younger I used to pray every night that somehow I was really a woman/girl and would wake up the next day in my true gender. Over time I understood that a miracle wasn't going to happen so I changed the prayers to somehow being intersex and allowing me to pursue my true gender with supposed 'genetic' support. By the time I was 13 and I was 6' 3" and there was no proof that I was intersex I started fantasizing that I was one of my friends who was 5'8" and about 145 lbs. All I could dream about was going away to college as him and coming back the girl I always wanted to be.
So, Karren, there are others out there who are as "out there" as you.

Intertwined
07-30-2011, 10:16 AM

So true Pythos, if they only knew, or, had the... ah... (giggles), bravery to give it a try.

Oh yeah I want to wear the clothes of the girl in front of me at the mall but I don't want to be her!! I want to be a guy but one that can more easily wear her clothing! Right? Anyone else feeling like this or is this just my wacko thought of the day? Lol.

AMEN Karren, that is Exactly how I feel, I am almost in tears, you have made my day today, Thank You.

Maddie22
07-31-2011, 01:21 AM
I do that all the time with shorter guys, especially with guys with smaller feet (If only I had those feet ...lol I could buy MORE SHOES!)

I give a faint smile when people say "it must be nice to be tall" ... nope! Heels and tall people stand out :P short people and heels, that's where its at!

I know the feeling as I'm 6'6'' with out heels!

I look at both genetic males and genetic females and think to myself well wouldn't it be nice if I was small and and thin like they are, I could get a LOT more shoes (not just heels, but flats, sandals, altheltic shoes, old school nike's, some nice loafers, boat shoes, hiking boots....I think I have a thing for shoes) and a LOT more clothes too!

I observe and critcque to myself all genders though, what styles I like, they have nice skin tone, if I was a female I really like her style and looks, that guy has no body hair, I wish I had none as well ect...

I'm pretty much all over the board.

Philipa Jane
08-01-2011, 02:09 AM
PJ
Now I figured that no one actually reads anything I write! Lol. Sid is a bit tall. But if I made $8 million a year I could get all the surgery I needed to look how ever I wanted! Right?

Karren.
Your modesty does you proud.
I and many others look for your comments. just look at how many have viewed this thread. LOL
The trouble with surgery is that one thing leads to another and before you know it when you look in the mirror all you see is a stranger.
Your avatar looks great as it is. I did like the Lady Ga Ga purple wig. But knowing you she was coping you. Ha Ha.
PJ

deebra
08-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Yes Karen I've had the same thoughts you have and I've even taken it further, I've looked at attractive womens face on TV and in mags and wondered if it could be a guy under all that makeup. I also agree with Kristi, if you were blessed like this any given day you could be the gender you choose and 100% passable, in otherwords you could be two people and not just one with double the size of your wardrobe. Would this be a great way to live or what.

DeniseNJ
08-01-2011, 07:54 AM
I too get envious, when I see a guy who wears like a size 8 shoe, I say to myself WOW I could walk into any MACYS in the ladies shoe department and the assortment of womens size 9 would amazing if I had little feet. I also wish I had bigger hips and a bubble butt and weighed about 145 lbs., I don't want to be real small and pettie I want to be womanly with curves and nice legs and over 100 pair of heels:heehee:

Sam-antha
08-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Careful here, Karren. There are possible complications, that guy might be a girl.