PDA

View Full Version : a modest accomplishment

kimdl93
07-28-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm spending the day working from home after being gone for nearly two weeks, and not being able to dress at all. Taking full advantage, I rose this morning, got completely dressed and made up, with a lavender tank top and white floral prink knee lenght skirt. Just for fun I've got a neclace with lavender and silver beads.

Anyway, the front lawn got horribly dry during my abscence and needed watering. Orginarily I don't venture out front en femme - since only one neighbor is aware of my dressing (so far as I know). But I just couldn't bring myself to let the lawn go dry nor could I persuade myself to change back into drab for the quick task of placing and turing on the sprinkler. So I went out as I am. A female home health worker was talking on the cell phone as I stepped out - she seemed to absorbed in her converstation to notice or care. So I took my time, placed the sprinkler and enjoyed a few moments fully dressed in the outside world.

Jorja
07-28-2011, 11:50 AM
I'm spending the day working from home after being gone for nearly two weeks, and not being able to dress at all. Taking full advantage, I rose this morning, got completely dressed and made up, with a lavender tank top and white floral prink knee lenght skirt. Just for fun I've got a neclace with lavender and silver beads.

Anyway, the front lawn got horribly dry during my abscence and needed watering. Orginarily I don't venture out front en femme - since only one neighbor is aware of my dressing (so far as I know). But I just couldn't bring myself to let the lawn go dry nor could I persuade myself to change back into drab for the quick task of placing and turing on the sprinkler. So I went out as I am. A female home health worker was talking on the cell phone as I stepped out - she seemed to absorbed in her converstation to notice or care. So I took my time, placed the sprinkler and enjoyed a few moments fully dressed in the outside world.

Be careful, soon you will be going out to the mall shopping till you drop :)

Anna Bee
07-28-2011, 11:52 AM
Good for you! It feels good to cross the line of your front door!

BLUE ORCHID
07-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Hi Kimdl, Theres no turning back now your out there now.

Orchid

kimdl93
07-28-2011, 12:30 PM
It did feel good. I felt quite comfortable being out and seen. A couple of cars went past, but I guess we ignored each other. I went out again and took my time realigning the sprinkler.

Shopping is on my list, but I want to include my wife in that adventure!

suchacutie
07-28-2011, 12:46 PM
Fantastic! All the little successes continue to add up to one very large success!

Tina

Cynthia Anne
07-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Yeah girl! You're hooked now! So you might as well go back out there and sunbathe for a couple of fours! Hugs!

kimdl93
07-28-2011, 02:12 PM
I've got my back yard for sunbathing - with plenty of privacy - but the world outside our fence has been largely off limits, other than going out wearing sandals with 3" heels, a bit of make-up and a fem top. It came to my attention that, rather than easing into the world I was probably presenting a somewhat more dischordant apperance than if I just went out fully en femme. So, I'm still taking small steps, but I'm taking them en femme.

RenneB
07-28-2011, 03:51 PM
One small step for a girl, one giant leap for CDng... Through the advice of the girls on this site, I have made several small adventures out past the front door. I prefer when it's not sooo darn hot as the layers of en fem undergarmets make it even warmer.... Someday, I'll have the bod that I need to just throw on a sun dress, some flats and go out and water the plants....

Renne.....

kimdl93
07-28-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm seriously considering some khaki shorts and a tank top for a trip to Mac's in Memorial City!

Jorja
07-28-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm seriously considering some khaki shorts and a tank top for a trip to Mac's in Memorial City!

There you go, the more comfortable the better in this hot weather.