PDA

View Full Version : Personality Effects of Underdressing

MargoM
07-28-2011, 09:26 PM
I am “type A”, ADD, dyslexic person with an over the top IQ. I can be temperament; argumental, not to flexable but I am perfectness in things I do. I follow instructions to the letter the first time, and have high pride. Neat, clean and everything has its place and should be in it when not in use. Once I lean something with a lot of hard work, I have it forever. I have found in the time I have been underdressing that I am calm and don’t blow a fuse over small stuff and for the most part I am calm and don’t get upset oven anything. ( Now Oboma makes me lose it in a big way and I scare the Dachshunds screaming at the TV lol ). My sons have noticed and commented how calm and cool I am now.

Underdressing is it for me, no desire to full dress, I am sure I would look horrifying and I know I would never stop laughing at my self in the mirror.

The question is, is this because I am retired now and have no daily pressure or is it the fact of underdressing has this calming effect ?

deebra
07-28-2011, 09:36 PM
Both, retirement removes all the stress and jerks you had to work with and dressing in soft, pretty feminine lingerie and clothing is pleasurable, stress relieving, relaxing and fun. Take it a little further for a little more pleasure by dressing in some androgenist outerwear.

Mollyanne
07-29-2011, 02:43 AM
Hi Margo, I know exactly how you feel. I too was in the same "boat" as you. I have "underdressed" as it were for a long time and gradually got bolder and bolder. I now dress fully and can appreciate what a GG goes thru but when I am finished it feels soooo good. Whenever I pass a mirror in my house I have to stop and look at my reflection. Believe me when I say I'm not a "beauty queen" but I do feel that "all over feminine feeling" Go for it, experiment and have fun.

Molly

Gerrijerry
07-29-2011, 04:18 AM
different things help different people. If what you need to be calm is wearing a little feminine lingerie. Then please wear what makes you happy. You are not alone many feel the same way.

eluuzion
07-29-2011, 05:28 AM
hiya Margo,

Well if you are retired and financially stable, a large part of your tranquility is probably the absence of job stress. If you are retired and financially unstable, the tranquility is probably from the underdressing...:heehee:

Hey, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", right? :D Some people have a little squishy ball, or exercise program, or good medication and you have underdressing! What matters is that it works for you...:hugs:

Enjoy your retirement! Being self-employed...I will be hustling money forever I guess. Someday I will just drop dead in my vegetable garden, just like the Godfather did...only I will be wearing a nice sundress when they find me...:D

:love:

tammie
08-07-2011, 11:15 AM
HI Loves: My experience is don't yell and scare the dashounds , they need their rest , I think the only acceptible thing to wear is bra with matching panties
and a sull slip all the time. Several times a week , a garterbelt weith stockings as well with a small amount of makeup.

As far as pols R concerned , remember what Emile Zola said; "nothing is ever so good or so bad as we think it is" , besides congress (sound of unladylike spitting)
is where all the mischief is made .