PDA

View Full Version : coming out slowly

marny
07-28-2011, 10:50 PM
Took the dogs for their morning stroll wearing full forms. Not the first time. Often in a coat. but today first time in a golf shirt. Saw a few neighbors, just waved. Baby steps! :hugs:

Danni Renee
07-29-2011, 08:09 AM
Congratulations on you baby steps. When I came out to my mom I showed her a picture of me dressed. The first question she asked was about my busty appearance. I told her about the forms and the wonderful world of Ebay and she was fascinated. I hope to take mine for a stroll soon!

kimdl93
07-29-2011, 08:20 AM
I think thats a great way to get exercize and overcome apprehensions. I've worn my forms on a number of early morning strolls and met lots of fellow dog walkers. Everyone seems pleasant...perhaps as focused on their own dogs and thoughts as I am on mine.

Katesback
07-29-2011, 09:47 AM
How about from an outsiders eyes. If I saw a MAN walking down the street with boobs I would think he was a bug (nuts). If I saw a bad presentation of a woman walking down the street at the very least I would understand and be able to mentally process the event.

Often trans people who take these sorts of gender screw steps cause themselves more problems than if they just did a full out presentation of the person they wish to be.

Of course I will account for the sort of person that wants to be a gender screw. That is fine but then they will have to pay the price for the behavior.

Katie

5150 Girl
07-29-2011, 10:07 AM
A jpourney of a thousand miles beins with a single step. (Confuchious I belive?)

Nikki A.
07-29-2011, 07:03 PM
Kate I disagree with you. If it is a first step and Marmy is comfortable doing it who are we to say what is right or wrong. We have members who dress but present as male, others who present very convincingly as women and many others in between.
I've worn a bra and some smaller forms under a shirt, not very noticable but I knew they were there and it felt good. It was a start for me and I've dressed fully and gone out to church, shopping & restaurants. Still sometimes I do just underdress and thats okay too.

Cynthia Anne
07-29-2011, 07:55 PM
The best way to 'come out' is the way you are comfortable with! Nothing wrong with baby steps! Nothing wrong with running out fully dressed or somewhere in between! I'm proud of you! Hugs!

prene
07-29-2011, 08:05 PM
great job.

Small steps.

Question did you have A, B, or C cup size?

I have gone out the same way but in sweat tops so only7 in colder weather.

I wish I was as confident.