PDA

View Full Version : Wife's Friend Visiting

heatherdress
07-29-2011, 01:59 AM
My wife's long-time best friend discovered that I CD during her last visit. She put some clues together and then my wife showed her pictures of Nancy when she asked. My wife actually helped discover Nancy, encourages her dressing and enjoys her company. It was apparently easy for her to confide in her open-minded, accepting friend when confronted. They both agreed it would be fun to meet Nancy. She is returning this weekend and my wife is looking forward to the introduction.
Seems almost too good. Nancy is excited, but nervous. She has never met anyone else before. How will she act, behave, sound, sit, eat? Seems simple, but this is something Nancy never thought about before. There was always an intimate environment with my wife. It was easy to develop a feminine personna. My wife is my best friend. It was easy to dress and make-up to any extreme and role play. Now Nancy has to think about her appearance and not wear anything too revealing. Nancy likes heels. Are they still OK with pajamas watching TV at night? Seems silly to think about, but what will the comfort level be?
My wife's friend may be staying for a while. I think all will go well. But I still wonder what will it be like CDing with someone else in the house? Will it feel different being accepted by someone else? Will Nancy want more friends?

Mollyanne
07-29-2011, 02:29 AM
What an opportunity!!!!!! Not only do you have a wife that supports and encourages you but also has informed her best friend of the situation and the friend has no objections to it. GO FOR IT!!!!!!! You will be fine (maybe nervous) but everything will be sooooo much better. BTW, if pictures are allowed please take some. From your avatar picture all I can see is a woman and very pretty at that. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!

Molly

msniki48
07-29-2011, 05:20 AM
Heather,
you say you have a female persona...just let her shine and be yourself. Be a lady at all times...dressed or not...If she sees the woman in you, it will be easy to accept the womanly appearance outside.

I am lucky to have neighbors who love me for me...and are happy to see niki when ever they are around.

Be the girl

hugs

niki

Suzy Parker
07-29-2011, 07:52 AM
A nice pair of marabou slippers and pj's would be great for lounging.

kimdl93
07-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Just take a deep breath, relax and enjoy the extraordinary times you'llhave. Honestly, if you're wife is comfortable with sharing this part of you in Real Life, then you'll do fine with her friend.

I was rather abruptly introduced to real life by my wife , when she unexpected invited a neighbor lady to join us on the patio for a glass of wine. I suspected that our neighbor was aware of my dressing - having seen me en femme a couple of times as we through the fence. After I caught my breath and realized she was totally ok...I calmed down and we had a very pleasant normal conversation and I had one less need to hide.

Danni Renee
07-29-2011, 08:22 AM
I am not sure what advice I can give you since I you are further along in dressing than I am at the moment but as I think about it, just be confident in yourself and that confidence will see you through. I am sure there will be things you do that you will later wish you had done differently but if you can do them with confidence nobody will think any different. Plus, you also get an outside opinion to tap into for advice that I am sure will help your confidence as well. Good Luck!

Cynthia Anne
07-29-2011, 08:27 AM
I do beleive you're in for fun days ahead! Calm the nerves down and let the girl shine! Hugs!

suchacutie
07-29-2011, 08:45 AM
My wife was also instrumental in "finding" my feminine self and that intimate connection is incredibly strong, as it seems to be with you as well. Given that, I understand the issue: after developing a feminine self with one person, the most important person, how does that change to act around another person?

Some things don't change, and the paramount thing is your closeness to your wife. In your male persona you are close to your wife, and yet you interact with other people. Nancy will do the same.

Here's my suggestion (if it's possible given the logistics): Nancy should already be present when your wife's friend arrives, or should be present before your wife goes to the airport/train station/whatever to pick up her friend. In that way Nancy is already in full bloom and all that is happening is that you are adding another person. Your wife and you should also talk to make sure she understands that it is important that nothing change between her and Nancy, and that the two of you can then evolve together during her friend's visit. I think that's the most important point: Nancy and your wife need to continue to do this together, evolve together, as the visit continues. Nancy should ensure that your wife is comfortable with what Nancy is wearing, and that will go a long way to making the visit an incredibly successful one.

Also, your visitor needs to understand the boundries between your gendered selves. My boundries are sharp: my gendered selves do not overlap. Whatever your situation is, your wife should explain that to her friend so all is smooth!

This is such an exciting time, and I wish you all the best!

tina

DonnaT
07-29-2011, 10:10 AM
Just be yourself, the same way as you are with just your wife around. Don't let any pink fog your wife's long-time best friend may develop influence you into doing something your not comfortable with.

Have fun.

Lorileah
07-29-2011, 10:19 AM
there will be nerves and excitement to start, then it will morph into ...life. You will see that really not much changes except your outfits. People who see people for who they are don't expect a radical shift.

Enjoy it, don't force anything and probably the best advice, don't over think it. Be you

t-girlxsophie
07-29-2011, 12:41 PM
I think its an awsome opportunity,you should make the most of it.just be yourself wear a nice outfit and enjoy yourself,when my wife's best friend came to visit It turned out to be a fantastic evening and I quickly lost any nerves I had.it soon seemed like the most natural feeling in the world

Sophie

ReineD
07-29-2011, 01:06 PM
Will Nancy want more friends?

Probably. :)

It's a natural progression. My SO went from dressing alone, to dressing with me, to venturing out in public, to making new friends who don't know him in guy mode. It makes sense that Nancy will want to become more than one-dimensional.

The next breakthrough though, at least with my SO, came when she went from sitting quietly at a cafe by herself to actually interacting with people. At that close range, people do know she is not a genetic woman, which brings about an entirely new self-concept that I believe has brought about a new state of mental comfort for her.

Persephone
07-29-2011, 01:46 PM
Everyone has offered good advice, especially Suchacutie, Lorileah, and ReineD. You are heading into one of the best times of your life!

Dress appropriately and comfortably from the beginning (what are the other women going to wear?), relax, and enjoy yourself!

And tell us all about it afterwards!

Hugs,
Persephone.

SamanthaS
07-29-2011, 01:49 PM
Ok sexy, stop referring to yourself in the third person :) You are Nancy and your male self, lol, so stop treating her like a second class citizen.

carhill2mn
07-29-2011, 02:00 PM
Right now nearly everyone here is envious of you! How should you act? "Normal" for a girl. Follow your wife's lead and, if in
doubt, ask for her advice.

anonymousinmaryland
07-29-2011, 02:35 PM
I like the last two responses. And, you are lucky. Have a great weekend, and let us know how it turns out.

kristinacd55
07-29-2011, 02:48 PM
What a quandry for Nancy!! I say Nancy should just be natural and take things as they come. She shouldn't be someone she isn't! Just enjoy YOURself Nancy :)

The 3rd person responses remind me of a Seinfeld episode! I wish I could remember which one!!

Julogden
07-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Ok sexy, stop referring to yourself in the third person :) You are Nancy and your male self, lol, so stop treating her like a second class citizen.
My thoughts exactly. Have fun and quit worrying about what will happen. There's no way to know the future, so concentrate on the present. Your wife is evidently a great match for you, so I say full speed ahead and what happens is what happens.

juno
07-29-2011, 03:05 PM
For almost everyone, fear of the unknown quickly fades when you realize there is really nothing to fear. It will not take long before you are just a group of women, and your genetic gender will be the farthest thought in your mind. You might even feel giddy from endorphins.

Brown Eyed Girl
07-29-2011, 03:17 PM
I think Nancy will want more friends....is part of the reason I dress to have more friends or to stay hidden in my room? I think you have an amazing opportunity...be yourself and have fun!

Alice B
07-29-2011, 04:47 PM
I think Nancy is going to have a truly great time and should not worry about it at all. Have fun.

heatherdress
07-29-2011, 11:42 PM
My wife's friend arrived this afternoon. We had lunch and ran a few errands together. Then I picked up pizza for dinner. My wife and her friend both said they wanted to stay home, watch a movie, and wait for Nancy to arrive. Sorry about the third person. I started to have second thoughts but they insisted I change. My wife recommended what to wear. I wore brown pjs, brown wig, subtle make up, and heels. When I came down stairs, my wife's friend kissed me and said I was beautiful. What a great feeling - immediate acceptance. I gave her a pair of shoes she admired earlier in the day. We are both the same size! My wife took some pictures of her modeling in her shorts and new 4 inch heels. It was great. Then my wife suggested that I change into something sexier - thigh highs, big hair, dress and platform heels. It could not have gone better. I am very fortunate.

Intertwined
07-30-2011, 12:15 AM
Congratulations on such a wonderful night, pert near my dream come true, a slumber party... just wonderful... :)

gabe
07-30-2011, 12:16 AM
I am very fortunate.

Indeed you are. Thanks for sharing such a nice experience.

Angiemead12
07-30-2011, 12:23 AM
I think your over thinking it! Just go with it, most women are so receptive to girls like us. It will be a fun experience thats for sure! I spent 3 days in my moms place dressed and then 2 days in one of my wifes friends apartment. And I do like making friends!

kimdl93
07-30-2011, 08:42 AM
So glad that the day and evening went so incredibly well. What a great wife and great girlfriend you have. You are tremendously lucky - I'm sure you'll show your appreciation every day!

charlytuna
07-30-2011, 02:02 PM
congrats to you I just fanitasy that will happen to me some day

kristinacd55
07-30-2011, 03:53 PM
That's great for Nancy!! Glad she had a great time! :)

Momarie
07-30-2011, 07:52 PM
"Seems almost too good. Nancy is excited, but nervous. She has never met anyone else before. How will she act, behave, sound, sit, eat? Seems simple, but this is something Nancy never thought about before."

Ummm, Nancy speaking in the third person is kinda creeping me out.
Nancy thinking her wife's friend just came to visit just to admire Nancy, is kinda self indulgent.
Nancy needs to calm down.

heatherdress
07-30-2011, 10:17 PM
Thank you to everyone. Great comments. I think they were all helpful and proved accurate. Way too much worry. All went very well and I am thankful.

heatherdress
07-31-2011, 04:23 PM
This is what I learned:
- I appreciate the support and encouragement from the members of this column
- I unnecessarily fear and avoid opportunities to dress and enjoy
- The anticipation was, however, exciting
- I appreciate my wife's acceptance and support - I always express my appreciation to her
- Communications, trust and intimacy take work but are so necessary in a relationship
- The experience of being so openly accepted by another friend is terrific -seems so natural - makes you want more friends
- Using the 3rd person in writing or discussion to describe yourself is tacky and akward - sorry to make that mistake (it was a convention my wife started to use to encourage her support - she invited "her")
- I am enjoying my wife's friends visit and already looking forward to her next visit

Holly
07-31-2011, 04:48 PM
Sounds like you are getting along just fine. I'm sure you are discovering that ladies interact with one another differently than they do when they interact with men. Guards are lowered and intimate conversations filled with emotional content easily occur. The relationship is more honest and genuine. It sure beats the, "Mine is [bigger, faster, newer, more expensive] than yours," conversations many men tend to engage in. I hope you are enjoying yourself. :)

kimdl93
08-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Its been great to follow this experience from the nervous anticipation through actually meeting and interacting with your wife's friend. You're right - it feels so good to be accepted, you just want more of it. We're social animals so we thrive on interaction, especially when we get to be ourselves!

JillyNylonz
08-05-2011, 06:50 PM
You are blessed to have such a warm and supportive wife who loves you and encourages the femme side of you to grow and mature. Most any TV here would feel like they died and went to heaven to be in your situation. Please keep posting dear.