PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed this..

crystalbath
07-29-2011, 07:51 AM
Hey all

I was putting my washing away and I just noticed that I have more girly clothes than Guy stuff....yay :) it took me about year to notice this haha

but yeah, was wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

P.s. Got my first wig today, can't wait to try it on :D

Joanna41
07-29-2011, 08:00 AM
Lol...my fiance and I were just talking about that same this last night. I have more womens shoes then men and my closet space is getting smaller as the weeks and months go by. I laugh sometimes because I say to myself...damn I need more space in this closet...so I start looking at her space...lol

Joanna

kimdl93
07-29-2011, 08:07 AM
Definately - I have just the requisite number of male outer wear in my closet - the bulk of the space is not all woman!

Danni Renee
07-29-2011, 08:16 AM
I have absolutley noticed this! I first noticed it doing my laundry too when I found out I had more female clothing than male clothing in the wash. As I packed up to move I found I still have more male clothes than female clothes but I wear so few of the male clothes now that I will probably leave most of them packed at the new place.

Danielle

Anna Bee
07-29-2011, 08:24 AM
I'm not so lucky yet, but I'll get there!

Gina X
07-29-2011, 09:13 AM
Apart from one set of M clothes kept for funerals and weddings etc I have all girl clothes, ain't it great !! :heehee:

Pythos
07-29-2011, 09:54 AM
Heh, I certainly have more leggings than jeans going through the cycle. Would like to have more skirts, hose, and tops also going through every week.
My tops are all "male" aside from the off the shoulder spandex model. most of my shoes are too, but they are of vinatge or just different styles that men usually do not wear.
pants...I have jeans, just don't wear them much. Currently I have three that I wear when I have to appear "normal" for my flying job, or when made to by those who should not make me.

t-girlxsophie
07-29-2011, 12:45 PM
Far more femme clothes than guys,almost like it was an aim from the beginning.My guy clothes are quite basic consisting mainly of jeans and trackies,t-shirts and soccer jerseys,oh and my one suit.Might just be my wee quirk but I love nothing better than to see my girl wash all hanging up

Sophie

Michelle James
07-29-2011, 12:50 PM
Apart from one set of M clothes kept for funerals and weddings etc I have all girl clothes, ain't it great !! :heehee:

Yes it is. I have exactly one pair of male jeans, one male polo shirt (2 sizes too big) one pair of male tighty whities, one pair of male black socks and one pair of male Hush Puppies just for that "damn I gotta dress like a guy" thing. That's it. As for girl clothes I have a closet and a half full.

wanagione
07-29-2011, 01:42 PM
With out a doubt, I have more girl clothes than guy!

Eryn
07-29-2011, 02:29 PM
With wife and daughters, my main problem is separating my girly stuff from their girly stuff!

sissystephanie
07-29-2011, 02:42 PM
When my wife was still alive, putting things in closets was a problem for Stephanie. She had way more clothes than my wife. Now that I am a widower, Stephanie has pretty much taken over the house. One very small closet is guy clothes and all the rest is Stephanie's things!! That is the way life is!!

lilmissjenny
07-29-2011, 03:53 PM
i still have alot of guy clothes (as im closeted still) but my closet in my bedroom is full of my girl clothes. i do have more girl shoes and undies than my guy undies and shoes...lol

lynn_lynn
07-29-2011, 04:13 PM
its why Ive never been able to hide being a CD.,. clothing and stuff everywhere..

JennaR
07-29-2011, 04:22 PM
That's great, I realized yesterday that my regular (grungy guy stuff) wardrobe was falling apart, holes in the pockets, threads and holes, zippers broken, I'm missing the top button on two pairs of pants, so I just wear a belt, my wife goes " You need to buy some new pants and stuff"

Dang, I hate to waste money on guy stuff...

Cynthia Anne
07-29-2011, 07:33 PM
Yeah everyday! Being that is about all I wear!

Angiemead12
07-29-2011, 07:40 PM
After my honeymoon I think its a fact that I have more feminine things then men things! :) I love it!

Sharon B.
07-29-2011, 08:22 PM
Yes, I have notice that a time or two, the dresses, skirts, sweaters, blouses and pull over shirts. Not to mention the bra's, panties, all-in-ones, pantyhose, purses plus my jewelry and my silicone breasts.

Jeannie
07-29-2011, 10:11 PM
Well since I share a lot of things with my wife most of my girly things are in her closet anyway so closet space is not a problem and given that I guess you could say I have more girly things than drab.

Beverly
07-30-2011, 06:47 AM
I past that mark in the early 90's. I have a walk in closet completely full of my womans clothes. I have a dresser full of tops, sweaters, skirts, Etc... I have a vanity full of panties, bras, slips, nylons, I made my bedroom (and house) very feminine. My guy clothes are in the spare bedroom. I have about 3 pair of jeans, 4 shirts, 2 pair of shoes and some socks....(I can put all of my drab clothes in one suitcase) I take pride and very much care with my womans clothes, I could care less about my drab clothes. I do spend more time crossdressed than not.

Edwina
07-30-2011, 06:52 AM
Hey all
P.s. Got my first wig today, can't wait to try it on :D

What's taking you so long???:D

Raychel
07-30-2011, 07:04 AM
Aside from work clothes and some shorts, pretty much all I have is girl clothes. Life is good.

Cheryl T
07-31-2011, 09:08 AM
My wife notices this all the time and jokingly reminds me.

My things out number the guy things about 3 to 1 now...and if it wasn't for my work clothes it would be 4 to 1.

Dealight
07-31-2011, 09:19 AM
Same for me! Glad to hear I'm not the only one..... I can't believe how many pairs of shoes I have amassed...and a closet full of clothes....and drawers and drawers filled with panties, tights, stockings, pantyhose, bras, foundation of different sorts....the list goes on and on. And we haven't even started talking about makeup or wigs!!! LOL

Jenniferca
07-31-2011, 09:27 AM
I know one thing, this being TG sure isn’t cheap, buying clothes, make-up, accessories, hair etc. Luckily we don’t have to buy food for 2 people. When I become President I’m going to allow us to claim our alter ego as exemptions and deduct all the extra expenses to be ourselves.

Vote for Jennifer!

Cristi
07-31-2011, 10:21 AM
Girl stuff: 20+ dresses, 20+ skirts, many blouses and other accessories, 8-10 pair of shoes.

Guy stuff: 5 pair of dress pants, 3-4 pair of work pants, 4 pair of shoes (dress, work boots, sneakers, sandals)

The only thing I have of 'guy' clothes that outnumber my girl clothes is shirts. I have quite a few button downs, polos and tshirts compared to relatively few blouses. But in every other category, I have way more girl things.

Even in 'formal' clothes:
Guys: One suit (for weddings and funerals)
Girls: 4 skirt suits, two wedding dresses.

Robyn2006
07-31-2011, 02:23 PM
Good lord, I've about a 10-to-1 ratio. My bedroom closet is now entirely a woman's, as is my wonderful 9-drawer, mirrored dresser. My male things are relegated now to a hall closet and a small, 3-drawer dresser that I have off in a corner of my bedroom (though topped with months of Glamour magazines). Likewise for my bathroom, which smacks of a woman's haven with far too many drawers of makeup to keep track of! I don't know, I suppose after so many years of having all my girl things hidden, I'm just going a bit crazy in this little secluded bachelor/bachelorette lifestyle that I've created for myself. So love this freedom I now have! :battingeyelashes:

BLUE ORCHID
07-31-2011, 03:12 PM
Hi Crystal, It's about 20 to 1 in favor of girly over drab clothes.

Orchid

susand262
07-31-2011, 03:13 PM
I just recently moved to Seattle from Southern California. I came up myself and my wife will come up after the house is sold. When upacking and putting things away in the new apartment I realized that I have way more girls things than guy stuff. It made me laugh.

JillyNylonz
08-05-2011, 03:08 PM
I consider the four foot of rack space in my walk in, and the three large drawers overflowing as a work in progress, and I hope I never feel I must stop !

NathalieX66
08-05-2011, 03:50 PM
I have more girly things than guy things.....mainly because women's fashion changes much faster than guys fashion. I can still use what I bought two years ago and not be out of fashion as a guy.......women's clothes not so much.
So now I pay three times a much for clothing than I used to before i decided I was a cd'er.
That is the dilemma. ....for me anyway.

Jorja
08-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Wait for the day you realize you have 100% girl cloths and 0 male cloths.

Gaby2
08-05-2011, 07:14 PM
I've tonnes of girlie-stuff, Crystal... but unfortunately it's mostly crap!

I bought all of this stuff binge-like in the first few months after joining the forum... just to prove to myself that I could buy female clothing at all.
For this reason, I'm nevertheless very fond of this crappy clothing (including non-fitting shoes, too cheap make-up, etc.) and haven't had the heart to sort through it yet, separating the wheat from the chaff, and the milk from the whey.

Despite the dangers of possibly "living in the past", I'm also purging "purging" by taking things slowly.
Honestly, I yearn longingly after many items I recklessly discarded over the years.:sad:
It's almost as if I'm in mourning, seeking closure... but at my pace.

I can compare my collections of music-recordings - literally thousands... but I treasure only a handful.
It's good having them all though... just in case:heehee:

I guess I've slowly but surely entered the phase of wanting age-appropriate, indeed Gaby-appropriate clothing.
Now I only have to find out what that is...
:love:Gaby