PDA

View Full Version : The Reason I Crossdress

Lynn Marie
07-29-2011, 04:21 PM
When I Crossdress at home, it is strictly a sensual experience of how the lingerie and clothing feel against my body, and also how I look in the mirror. Hell, I'd love to date a woman who looks and dresses like me when I'm dressed!

Second part of the question. On the weekly outings I go to, there is the added diminsion of the adrenalin rush just leaving my door and launching myself into the great ugh known.

How about you?

kendra_gurl
07-29-2011, 04:32 PM
Ditto Ditto Ditto and another Ditto

kimdl93
07-29-2011, 04:38 PM
All entirely appropriate reasons for dressing. I'm fortunate that I was able to marry a woman who supports and enjoys this part of me...and love it when we get dressed up together. I'm not pretty or passable, but I think with a little effort I will be able to blend in comfortably.

I had my first official outing today - without a wig, but wearing forms, women's top, necklace and ear rings. I admit to the rush, but even more enjoyed the feeling of freedom...of being able to be out with the human race totally as I wish to be. We haven't yet gone out together, but that is on the near horizon...my fears had been holding me back, but I thinnk I'm getting them under control.

Cynthia Anne
07-29-2011, 07:23 PM
Sounds like good enough reasons to me! Hugs!

Karren H
07-29-2011, 07:25 PM
I have no reasons.... I'm driven to crossdress... Plain and simple.

Angiemead12
07-29-2011, 07:46 PM
I dress because I love the feminine form!

sissystephanie
07-29-2011, 08:24 PM
I dress because I like the fit, feel, and look of feminine clothing!! Don't care if I look feminine, and since I don't wear a wig or makeup I really don't!! But I have the clothing on and that is what counts for me!! I am not trying to be a woman, I am just dressing like one!!

danielle40I
07-29-2011, 09:26 PM
Oh yes Lynn...these are feelings only we know. Sometimes such a blessing and other times a curse.

herwannabe
07-29-2011, 09:55 PM
I really wish I knew why I crossdress, I mean the REAL reason, then maybe it would make life more understandable. I really enjoy the feel of women's clothes next to my skin a hellovalot more than I ever did male clothing. I am clean shavin all over all the time, I wear at minimum of a pair of nylon panties 24/7. I come home from work and immediately get into a dress/slip/bra and heels, and shun the rest of the world after doing so, but why? I am not gay by no means, whatsoever. I enjoy women period. To the point that I have most of my life wished I had been born a woman.
But why do I want/like or need to wear women's clothing? puzzling I know and I may never really know why, but I do know that I will continue to do so till the day I quit breathing, because I seem to enjoy it that much, so much that it seems that I have givin up on finding an SO after 7 yrs of divorce because of my crossdressing and am happy with it.

Michelle

Momarie
07-29-2011, 10:02 PM
http://www.autogynephilia.org/ColoredParisTalk_files/frame.htm

Billie Jean
07-29-2011, 10:04 PM
I just love to wear all the pretty things I don't get to when in drab. I love to go out and get that rush also. Billie Jean

Maryband
07-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Karren said it prefect for me I'm driven to cd plain and simple! I've been cd since I was 5 I love it

Marie-Elise
07-30-2011, 02:29 AM
It makes me feel good. I like the clothes. Beyond that, I do not know.

prene
07-30-2011, 03:53 AM
i love the look, feel and it just seems natural.

Although I more try to change my body and want to feel like I have a female body.

I wear attached forms, corset and control top panties under my gg jeans and male clothes and usually could care less if I look feminine, i want to feel feminine.

Jane G
07-30-2011, 04:12 AM
I dress because I love the feminine form!

I'm with Angie. Plus it's just a great way to relax and have fun.

Mollyanne
07-30-2011, 04:20 AM
I do it because I feel more comfortable dressed as a woman. I feel more at ease when I am dressed and have always wanted to be the girl that lives inside me.

Molly

Danielle Gee
07-30-2011, 04:24 AM
Oh yes Lynn...these are feelings only we know. Sometimes such a blessing and other times a curse.

:iagree:

That is exctly how I feel

Danielle

jennylogan
07-30-2011, 04:47 AM
If there is a reason for why I crossdress I always assumed it was in my genetic hardwiring. Just part of who and what I am and nothing is going to change it. There is a lot of serenity to be gained in acceptance. It took me years to realize that no amount of denial, purging, or even praying was ever going to change the fact that I was born this way. Once I reached the point of total acceptance I have vigorously and joyously embraced this life. If that doesn't sit well with society in general, too damn bad. I don't flaunt this lifestyle, I am very conservative in dress and behavior. It's too bad most of society can't resist judging us by what we wear and not who we are.

Raychel
07-30-2011, 05:05 AM
When I started on this trip some 40 years years ago. It was a sexual thing. But as time progressed, the sexual part of it has diminished and now I am left with the feeling of the total comfort of womens clothes.

So Why do I crossdress now? I crossdress because I like the clothes, It makes me feel totally comfortable with who I am. And at 51 years old, I am starting to do some of the things that I like more. So I crossdress because I like to.

BLACK STOCKINGS
07-30-2011, 05:29 AM
Because I can!

And whats not to like all those tight fitting garments you know corsets, girdles and hose all covered up with a beautiful dress. Oh what a great feeling.

k lynn
07-30-2011, 06:06 AM
Same here it makes me feel good and i like the clothes have since I was 5 now 48

Sharon B.
07-30-2011, 06:13 AM
I dress because I want to and it makes me feel comfortable, it also feels right to be in feminine attire and makeup.

LiquidRose
07-30-2011, 09:16 PM
I understand why I cross-dress, but I'm not sure how well I will be able to explain it in words. Sorry if this is a bit jumbled.

I always wished I was a girl and that is in some way hardwired into me because I have always thought it. I cross-dress and try to act like the girls that I know and admire without altering my daily routines because it feels right to me. I can believe that I am actually a girl for some periods of time. I would never wear breast forms or anything that would artificially make me look more feminine because those would only make me appear like a women, and that isn't what I want. I try to avoid looking at any reflective surfaces, because it breaks the illusion I can create in my mind because I know I am not a girl.

Hope that makes some sense :)

Megan-Louise
07-30-2011, 09:39 PM
I crossdress for one reason and one reason only..........

I was born as Megan Louise in a males body and she's kicking the bloody doors down to get out!!!

Xx

Belinda Cissybelle
08-05-2011, 06:07 PM
i love the feel - i love the style - i love the materials - i love female clothes! i only wish that I wasn't built like a brick ****house and therefore as passable as Arnie SchwazanafaceIwillbebackterminatorgovernorofcalifo rniainatututuandtight. I am just so jealous of GG - I am probably a male lesbian! Have fun everyone and try to keep your seams straight, cos if you don't, some nitpicking person will no doubt point it ou!

BillieLynne
08-05-2011, 06:33 PM
I crossdress because I have always wanted to feel pretty. I remember when I was 5 years old, telling a girl from the neighborhood that I wanted to be a girl. I was a sissy boy through middle school and was tormented so much that I tried to overcompensate to being uber-male. I was pretty successful at that out in the world, but I never lost the desire to feel pretty and wear girls clothes. Now I'm 6' and 215 lb. and will never BE pretty, but sometimes I can feel pretty.

TGMarla
08-05-2011, 08:16 PM
I can relate to many of the reasons stated here. I very much often wish I'd been born female, and I enjoy looking and feeling like a female when I get the opportunities to. I also absolutely love wearing dresses and everything that goes with them. I think the fact that such things are denied to me as a man only magnifies the desire. I am driven to do this; I greatly enjoy it; I feel like something is "right" when I'm dressed; I love the way it feels, the fabrics, the styles, etc.; I adore lace; I actually like wearing hosiery and heels......this list could go on and on. It would be simpler and quicker to tell why wouldn't I crossdress.

Mrs Roads
08-05-2011, 08:21 PM
When I Crossdress at home, it is strictly a sensual experience of how the lingerie and clothing feel against my body, and also how I look in the mirror. Hell, I'd love to date a woman who looks and dresses like me when I'm dressed!

Second part of the question. On the weekly outings I go to, there is the added diminsion of the adrenalin rush just leaving my door and launching myself into the great ugh known.

How about you?

Exact reason I cross-dress, it really arouses me to no extent. I realized at a very young age that women arouse me so much that I just want to feel what they're feeling and see sexuality from there perspective/view point - so much so, that I feel l need to be woman (if that makes any sense). I just want to feel everything that a woman feels in terms of her sexuality and state of arousal, I cross dress helps me to realize that sensation/need. In sum, I just love women so much that I want to feel and experience what they're feeling!!!! I know that a lot of me would accuse me of homosexuality, but for me its not, its just a complete embrace of your sexuality - as sexual beings we all have a male and female component in my humble opinion, and I think we're just the ones that are honest enough and secure enough to embrace their female aspect. I am WOMAN and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!