PDA

View Full Version : shaving my legs. YIKES!!

Farrah Rose
07-29-2011, 05:39 PM
So, i just got done shaving my legs for the first time... and im wondering why ive never done it before!!! everything and anything that touches my leg feels really good.... Especially her touch ;p

Anna Bee
07-29-2011, 05:44 PM
I'm going to do it this weekend! They had only been trimmed up until now...

Farrah Rose
07-29-2011, 06:06 PM
do it you wont regret it :)

kimdl93
07-29-2011, 10:16 PM
its a great feeling to get rid of all that ugly hair. Glad you enjoyed your first day with smooth legs :)

Pythos
07-29-2011, 11:12 PM
I think it is really cool you have an SO that is cool with caressing her legs like I am sure you do her's.

Now, try on some hose, the feeling is electric, I guarantee.

Adriennegrl
07-30-2011, 02:08 AM
You can't beat the feel of shaved legs, especially w/ hose, +1 on that!

Anna Bee
07-30-2011, 03:15 AM
Done, and I love it :)

It took forever! But, I guess it will be quicker just maintaining it from here...

joanna4
07-30-2011, 03:51 AM
Good job girl:D. You'll be doing it more regularly now.

Jane G
07-30-2011, 04:04 AM
What a great feeling, I used to cycle so I would shave my legs before a race, which was great. These days I just shave them because it seems the natrual thing to do.

Cynthia Anne
07-30-2011, 05:13 AM
If you ever wonder why you go thourgh the trouble of shaving your legs, try not doing so for awhile! I can't imagine putting on nylons on unshaven legs!:eek:

lauraabdl
07-30-2011, 05:19 AM
Been there done that, thats why I always shave my legs during every shower and sometimes in the moring just before dressing on those out and about days, a girl got to look her best don't she.:heehee:

Farrah Rose
07-30-2011, 01:28 PM
I think it is really cool you have an SO that is cool with caressing her legs like I am sure you do her's.

Now, try on some hose, the feeling is electric, I guarantee.

Yea she's awesome, she told me she wants to make love to my legs, haha. Oh and i havent tried on pantyhose yet but i will asap :)

Done, and I love it :)

It took forever! But, I guess it will be quicker just maintaining it from here...

Yea i took me a while but now im going to shave every other day if not everyday.

Paulacder
07-30-2011, 03:42 PM
Shaved legs are a must. Remember "Nothing Beats a Great Pair of Legs" Met a Gal at one of our support meetings who would be the envey of any C.D.er however she would not shave he legs instead wore two pair of black panty hose to hide her leg hair. I used to think how pathetic.

Mistress Frillee
07-30-2011, 05:55 PM
I shave my legs and arms all summer loNg. Keep my chest shaved all year long.

deebra
07-30-2011, 06:11 PM
Shave a little higher, that feels great too under a nice pair of panties, if your girlfriend doesn't, she should also.

donnatracey
07-31-2011, 12:02 AM
Once you start shaving your legs it is near to impossible to stop! I have gotten so used to that smooth feeling I could never think about going unshaven again.

whowhatwhen
07-31-2011, 12:07 AM
What did you use in terms of a razor and or shaving cream?
Tell me and I'll totally do it. :)

Paulacder
07-31-2011, 04:34 AM
Hot Bath + Shaving Cream + Sharp Razor = Smooth Legs.

Piora
07-31-2011, 11:17 AM
If you ever wonder why you go thourgh the trouble of shaving your legs, try not doing so for awhile! I can't imagine putting on nylons on unshaven legs!:eek:
It's a lot of work, but I cannot imagine ever going back. There's nothing more amazing that pulling on a pair of stay-ups or non-stretch nylons over freshly-shaven legs.

Once you start shaving your legs it is near to impossible to stop! I have gotten so used to that smooth feeling I could never think about going unshaven again.
I can't either. My daughter lives with me and has commented on my 'hairless' legs. I sort of mumbled some lame excuse, but she seemed accepting. I wear shorts 24/7 in the summer, at work also, and no one at my job has commented at all.

Hot Bath + Shaving Cream + Sharp Razor = Smooth Legs.
I'm getting pretty good with a razor, but like others on here (on another shaving thread) I get that redness and pimples after shaving upper thighs and (clears throat) "that" area. There doesn't seem to be any way around it.

However, like the song says... "I'm never goin' back...."

Maryband
07-31-2011, 02:09 PM
I agree once you shave your legs you can't go back I hate the feel of stuble

Robyn2006
07-31-2011, 02:36 PM
Sadly, I allow my leg hair to grow out for the summer and wear black or tan tights during these months. It's far too hot to go about my daily life wearing anything but shorts and not yet ready to out myself (sorry :sad:). But I do, for what it's worth, keep my chest and underarms shaved (I'm not crazy!) However, the summer months are drawing to a close and in a few weeks I'll once agin join in the splendor of having my legs ready for the sheerest of hosieries. :daydreaming:

AmandaBlack
07-31-2011, 02:43 PM
Envy...never have but would love to! Of course, no real way to explain that away to the s/o. Thank god she enjoys waxed chest/abs and shaved boys!

nikki5
07-31-2011, 03:48 PM
I shave everything, nothing feel so good.I do so once a week it only takes a half hour to keep it under control after the first time.

CDPheobe
07-31-2011, 04:03 PM
This is my second summer that I kept my legs, underarms, pubic area shaved. My goatee is shaved off and my moustache trimmed down to almost stubble. I can't imagine my legs with hair again. Pantyhose, leggins and thigh highs feel so much more silky and smooth. My wife said she likes me with or without hair. I slip a pair of pantyhose on when I get out of the shower to see how they feel. I shave with hot water, a soft scrub, and liquid soap.

Kaz
07-31-2011, 04:07 PM
Shaved legs... the definition...

brenda h
08-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Don't your legs feel great with pantyhose over your freshly shaved legs.

erickka
08-02-2011, 05:37 AM
Shaved legs... the definition...

Ahhhh Mmmmm, Ohhh Wow! Close enough???

BLUE ORCHID
08-02-2011, 04:13 PM
Hi Farrah, It's the only way to go you'll never want to go back.

Orchid

Amanda Styles
08-03-2011, 01:45 AM
Hi Farrah, It's the only way to go you'll never want to go back.

Orchid

I agree 100%. I don't feel clean with body hair, and it does feel much better under clean sheets, especially if you are so lucky enough to have a GG there with you.
And the feel of pantyhose on freshly shaved legs to me, is great.
That might be a good question to ask the GG'S, do they enjoy that feeling? I would imagine it is subjective to a certain degree.
Some GG's detest pantyhose in general.
For me, it very sensuous to feel smooth.
Nylon slips feel much better on smooth legs as well.

:)

"To thine own self be true"

Farrah Rose
08-03-2011, 04:04 PM
And the feel of pantyhose on freshly shaved legs to me, is great.
That might be a good question to ask the GG'S, do they enjoy that feeling? I would imagine it is subjective to a certain degree.
Some GG's detest pantyhose in general.
For me, it very sensuous to feel smooth.
Nylon slips feel much better on smooth legs as well.
"

I totally agree, the feeling is out of this world. Oh and i asked my wife is she enjoyed the feeling, and she said yes i suppose. I thinkg its as big for her as is it is to us lol. but she falls into that category of the gg who often detest pantyhose. She said she doesnt like how they feel in her crotch haha. She has killer legs so it doesnt really matter she cant do with out :)

Farrah Rose
08-03-2011, 04:05 PM
oh BLUE ORCHID i know, ive shaved everyday since ;p

ClevelandOHCD
08-04-2011, 01:03 AM
A pleasant reminder that my season of hair is coming to an end.

Indian Summer is my worst enemy! :)

jennCD
08-04-2011, 01:10 AM
The last time I did that, my wife was not pleased at all. That was one hot July having to wear sweatpants around her all the time to avoid the problem until it grew back enough. I suspect it will never happen again for me at this point, but oh yes there's nothing like the feeling.

jenn

alexmarie
08-04-2011, 06:42 AM
I am on my feet 10 to 12 hours a day so I ware hanies alive support hose because of the heat were i live I shaved my legs a month ago and I will never go back to hair legs I love the feeling of my hose on my freshly shaved legs it is worth the time you spend shaving