PDA

View Full Version : pampering your so

Wendy me
10-09-2005, 12:09 PM
how manny here take the time to pamper your so be it your gf.. wife ..bf or who ever.. ?? do you do this only when you need something or when thay are abought to expolde ??? or do you just do some pampering just because ???

and what are some of the things you have done to pamper your so ...... a little goes a long way....

Missy
10-09-2005, 01:55 PM
I pamper my wife by makeing breakfeast on most weekends or cooking dinner when I am not working at nights. I also pick up things around the house along with doing laundry, wash dishes all this and then some. some may think this is not pampering her but she likes it.

Missy

Tiffy
10-09-2005, 01:56 PM
I like to buy her gifts and surprise her. I also make dinner from time to time. I also draw her bubble baths and have them ready when she gets home sometimes. I also rub her feet and legs sometimes with a bed time relaxing lotion. But there is more I should do and more that I do that can not be put here. Oh, I also try to surprise her by setting dates and having her hair done for her.

Kisses, April

I am sure there are many who do much more than I. And by all means please share, I need to learn some new ones.

MsEva
10-09-2005, 02:04 PM
I am with Missy on this one....cooking for her, cleaning up the dishes, cleaning the house in addition to my boyish lawn and house care. Also en femme or in drab..I just love to giver her long messages..sometimes her feet and legs, other times her back..sometimes when en femme! SHe loves a foot massage. Fist I use a sanding block to take off calluses..she will kill me for saying she has them..:rolleyes: oh well, then use some bath and body works foot stuff, smells like peppermint..and rub it into her feet. I luv to pamper this woman. She is the best.

DonnaT
10-09-2005, 09:50 PM
I pamper my wife by makeing breakfeast on most weekends or cooking dinner when I am not working at nights. I also pick up things around the house along with doing laundry, wash dishes all this and then some. some may think this is not pampering her but she likes it.

Missy

Me too.:D

Wendy me
10-10-2005, 10:11 AM
well i am the hose wife here so cooking cleaning and all that are a everyday thingy.. so when i want to pamper my wife i take her out to eat then some shopping for her then drinks.... and i always supprize her with a salon appomint and like flowers i have done her nails.. set her up with tanning at the salon ....and when she has had a rough day at work or she is not feeling good put her on the couch wrap her up all cozey and waite on her every needs....

mand
10-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Hello Wendy:) well I do all the housework, cooking , cleaning, washing, ironing, shopping, everything, thats my job;) she goes to work and earns the money.
I do far more work than she does so let her pamper me...............I think hell would have to freeze over first mind;) I'm just the unpaid skivvy:(

love mand xxx:)

Raychel
10-10-2005, 10:25 AM
I must say Wendy that is more like my idea of pampering her. the day to day stuff like dishes, laundery, and cleaning don't qualify as pampering in my book. That is just what a couple do, that is considered helping each other.

Drawing her a nice bubble bath.
A nice back rub.
Salon Appointments.
Flowers.
Shopping trips, where she is the only one that gets nice dresses.
Breakfast in bed.

That's what I would consider as pampering

urban gypsy
10-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Sometimes we just look at each other and decide to have abit of pampering fun, nothing ever prearranged just always done on the spare of the momment Life's more colourful that way.
Although doing it this way can sometimes mean getting a table at our favorite restaurant can be abit of a problem but oh well there's always somewhere else.

heathr1
10-10-2005, 12:46 PM
but I used to pamper my ex-girlfriend.

Pamperings I gave her were...

Washing and setting her hair
Brushing her hair and putting it up
Doing her make-up....Especially painting her nails and removing polish and also applying lipgloss.

Polishing her boots
Breakfast in bed.

JoAnnDallas
10-10-2005, 12:50 PM
I buy my wife PJ's. Since they fit me too. I can wear them when she is not around and enjoy them too. LOL

JoAnn

Katie Lynn
10-10-2005, 01:07 PM
Shit, I bought her a car and she has me...what else could that girl want! j/k

I take every chance I can to pamper her, do things for her...big and small. I have found that over the course of a relationship, it really is the small things that make the difference. From changing the toilet paper roll when it gets small, to hour long massages and back rubs...I do whatever I can to show her she is loved.

Holly
10-10-2005, 01:37 PM
I have never Pampered my SO... we believe in cloth diapers. :eek:

CharleneCD
10-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Bunny lives to be pampered and so I guess I live to pamper her. You know what? I dont mind a bit. Anything for the gal I love so much. Comb her hair, rub her back, I dont think she remembers how to get her own drink, put on her socks so her feet dont get cold,and on and on the list goes.

jo_ann
10-10-2005, 06:53 PM
I pamper her all the time by doing pretty much all the housework. I sometimes help her pick out clothes, or comb the knots out of her hair too.. sometimes I'll bathe her in the tub, and even shave her legs for her.

Misty_VA
10-10-2005, 07:46 PM
I love to pamper my wife. I give her back rubs, pedicures and do lots of things around the house.

Misty

Sarahgurl371
10-10-2005, 07:58 PM
I pretty much do everything I can for her. I work hard as a guy to buy the material things she wants. I do the yard work and fix stuff too. I do some cooking, cleaning and laundry as well. i do dishes about everyday. I am also telling her to slow down and relax alot, but she doesn't really get that yet. As a guy I feel its my responsibility to put my woman up on a pedistool, and always treat her like a lady. Funny thing is that as a Lady that's want I want for myself too, ya know?

Rachel Morley
10-10-2005, 09:19 PM
I do pamper Marla, but not with big things like buying a car or expensive gifts etc. I do on occasion give her a back rub, and I am always very affectionate towards her with lots of cuddles and attention. But mostly, I give her the most important thing that I know she wants more than anything else.....total control over everything! Which includes me and my behavior.

Celeste GG
10-11-2005, 01:29 AM
I a sooooo jealous of your wives and girlfriends! My husband is a lovely guy and does dishes. But is not into pampering. I have to train my french Maids for that!

Oh and did I mention, that he is toletant!

rachel_jean
10-12-2005, 03:37 PM
Somewhat, but not enough.

I do the usual back and foot rubs, occasional flowers and help cleaning around the house, more so when dressed for some reason ;) (plus it's also my house and mess), but, she is great and simply deserves more.

Heck, I pass a flower shop on the way home every day, so really have no excuse for not picking some up once in a while.

Trying to improve though :)

Rachel Jean

ginafaye
10-12-2005, 04:45 PM
hi everybody..my wife went on a all day shopping trip last saturday . i used my day of free time to catch up on various honey do projects i had been procrastnating on. she was so pleased when she got home she took me shopping the next morning and bought me a new bra .camisole slip and panties .we came right home and i dressed up for her .it was a great day! we then made a new deal ..the more i fix things and finsh projects the more silky and satin rewards iwill recieve. so i have been very busy around the house this week.