PDA

View Full Version : First time out

Jess Marie
07-30-2011, 12:34 AM
Tonight I went out in public for the first time. I texted my friend whom I am out to and told her I wanted to go out this week. We were going to go last night but I ended up having to baby sit my sisters. So we rescheduled for tonight and it was amazing.

I arrived at her house just after 8. We talked until about 10 and then we left. We picked my outfit before leaving of course, then we got on the road. I stopped to get gas and then I pulled into their 'overnight' section as I like to call it, which is basically where people leave their cars for the night or weekend. I took off my pants and she handed my leggings, I slid them on and she handed me a bra, my fake boobies, and then the dress I went out in. I'll post pics tomorrow, its too late now. I brought 2 wigs and we decided on a blond one (I'm naturally blond so it just looked more natural). We left from the gas station and drove to Walmart a town over. We got out, I threw on some flip flops, and we walked in. My initial shock was not what I thought it would be, I was surprisingly calm. We went to the jewelry section and looked for a chain bc one of hers broke. We had no success so we went to look at laptops since she is going away to college. No success, so then we went to look for some cute clothes but we couldn't really find any. Then we went to the bras and panties and looked around for a bit. We joked around and she told me to get some panties and she would get matching ones. I told her next time because I forgot my purse in the car. We then proceeded to walk around for about half hour. I didn't get to many looks and it was marvelous!

We left and as we were walking past this Honda Civic, the kids in the car whistled at us. I didn't turn, but my friend did and then we went to my car (Honda Civic that is modded) and drove off. They couldn't help but look, probably because a girl driving a car like that must know her way around it and its a turn on. We went to taco bell, which is literally connected to the parking lot and as I pulled up to the window, the guy addressed me as "Ma'am." I was so excited and giddy. I never showed him my face because I figured he would feel bad seeing I'm a guy, so I didn't want to ruin his night. We left and drove to the same gas station parking lot where I got undressed and became my man self again. We went back to her house and talked until 1 or so and I came home to write to you now.

I have the house to myself tomorrow so she is going to come swimming and show me how to do a bikini top the right way, give me some make up pointers, and then I am going to model my clothes to try to make as many outfits as possible out of it.

We planned an outting for next week, or the one after, going on a mid morning trip to the local outlet mall and shopping around for school stuff and then going to walmart and getting mani/pedis. I am pretty excited and I am high on life... and the pink fog :D

To all those who don't think they are ready: It is really not that bad. I was just life you, I didn't know if I really wanted to or not and I thought I would chicken out. I put my big girl panties on and took a deep breath and it was completely fine. If you are out to someone you trust and think you may want to go out, plan a trip to walmart at night and you will be perfectly fine. I loved my first outting and I can not wait for more!

gretchen_love
07-30-2011, 02:23 AM
Well done! She sounds like a great friend, I am soooo hapy for you... What part of NY are you from?

Jess Marie
07-30-2011, 02:32 AM
I am from upstate, in the Finger Lakes Region

Persephone
07-30-2011, 02:34 AM
Very cool! Very cool indeed!

Hugs,
Persephone.

gretchen_love
07-30-2011, 02:38 AM
Cool! I went to school in the finger lakes region... PM if you want anything more specific lol

joanna4
07-30-2011, 03:49 AM
That's such a great experience. I'm glad you had fun. I'm ready to go with a lady friend that I'm outed to also, just too lazy and nervous I guess:D. OOOH modded civic, I want to know more. Si?

Cynthia Anne
07-30-2011, 05:26 AM
I always love the first times! Like the first time competley dress to the first time to using the ladies room! It's nice to hear that you enjoyed it so much! You go girl! Hugs!

kimdl93
07-30-2011, 08:39 AM
what a great first time. So much more fun when you have someone to share the expeirence with. I bet you both enjoyed getting whistles ;)