PDA

View Full Version : OMG I am on Google.

BreenaDion
07-30-2011, 05:05 AM
Next weekend Is PMC (Pan Mass Challenge Bike-a-Thon) and I have posted this event in a couple transgendered websites a few months ago. What amazed me is I havn't registered yet for 2012 event and I Googled it to reconnect and OMG there I am in Print. In Google no less so i'll copy it here.

Pan-Mass Challenge bikeathon - TS Information Exchangewww.genderlife.com › Forums › Public › General Discussion - Cached2 posts - 1 author - Last post: Apr 1
Transsexual and Transgender women exchange support and information in a lively forum run by Calpernia Addams and Andrea James.

This has became a personal challenge of mine to exercise with a goal in mind. Now I see myself in print Id better make sure I finish in style.

Don't want to bore you with the numbers but yes I can do over 100 miles in about 10 hours or so and I still have work to do on my conditioning and my bicycle ,which I need and upgrade for better performance.

I like so many others have family members effected by cancer that this goal is a multi personal goal for me.

Thanks.
Breena.