PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me With Breast Form Sizes

Cutie
08-29-2004, 02:36 PM
I am going to by a pair of Breast Forms of e-bay, but i am very confused about the sizes. They range from Size 4 to Size 10, and they cost £75, for a pair of crossover silcone breast froms.

Can someone please tell what the sizes mean.

Thanks Luv Cutiexxxxxxxxxx

GraceUSA
08-29-2004, 02:44 PM
Usually they will have a chart to which size you should get if you want a particular cup size for the band size of the bra you wear. Also in terms of breast form size, a 36B is the same as a 34C which is the same as a 32D or a 38A. So be honest with your band size and know what cup size you want and find that on the chart. Or if they don't have a chart, and just list something like form size 5 36C you can convert that to what ever bandsize you are by one bandsize larger is equal to one cup size smaller. I hope this makes since.

Grace

sweetvici
08-29-2004, 03:01 PM
I too have been wondering where and what size to buy??? I cant afford alot so I'd like to "get it right the first time", What do they cost?? Where ( besides E-Bay can we find them?? ) And what is the best brand?? I come "naturally equipped with an 38 "A" but I tend to use most of that for my cleaveage and use water ballons for the filler, With a bra size 32 or 34 "C". But that is darned uncomfortable. Can you explain that to a "Newby" in "Newby" terms?? And do these forms move, look natural and help lift like my method does??? Sorry to take up so much space on your post Cutie, Forgive me??? Vici :)

GraceUSA
08-29-2004, 03:11 PM
I too have been wondering where and what size to buy??? I cant afford alot so I'd like to "get it right the first time", What do they cost?? Where ( besides E-Bay can we find them?? ) And what is the best brand?? I come "naturally equipped with an 38 "A" but I tend to use most of that for my cleaveage and use water ballons for the filler, With a bra size 32 or 34 "C". But that is darned uncomfortable. Can you explain that to a "Newby" in "Newby" terms?? And do these forms move, look natural and help lift like my method does??? Sorry to take up so much space on your post Cutie, Forgive me??? Vici :)

I personally haven't bought any, I currently use some push up pads since I enjoy a more smaller bust look. But from the research I've done, most of the forms are somewhat hollow in the back so they fit over any natural breast tissue. If you want cleavage you will need to use some form of taping with the forms. The most common sizing numbers used will make you a size 6 for 38C, for a larger cup size just add one to the size number for each cup (ex, a 38D is a 7)

I wish I had some good links on taping (maybe someone else has some?). But its using tape to hold you natural tissue in place for cleaveage.

Grace

sweetvici
08-29-2004, 03:25 PM
O. K. But lets say I dont wanna have to give up my cleavage or use tape that hurts and is kind of hard to disquise??? Is'nt it?? Or am I doing it wrong?? What about with a strapless bras? The forms would look more natural But I"m a real BIG cleavage fan!!, My Fanny and my Cleavage are two of my best assets!!! ( No pun intended!! ). And while we are on the subject; How about hip pads??? Where to buy?? How to wear and still show off fanny if I'm in a "sexy mood" ???? I love being as natural as possible so please help, But bear in mind I'm not a rich gal!!! Vici :)

GraceUSA
08-29-2004, 03:32 PM
O. K. But lets say I dont wanna have to give up my cleavage or use tape that hurts and is kind of hard to disquise???

I've played around with taping some. Doesn't really hurt, just more uncomfortable for me. The tape should be level with the lower band of the bra so its not noticable at all.

Grace

Ava Mouse
08-29-2004, 03:40 PM
Don't buy the siloxane stuff, they don't look like the picture and they're too expensive. Believe me. I have cheapy $100 clear ones that look better. I'm saving up for another pair, in a more reasonable price range...

I bought a couple of 1" foam padding squares for chair cushions, and trimed them down with scissors. This works extremely well with a shaper panty, and you can layer if you want a little more in places. The trick to feminine shape, however is in raising the thinnest part of the waist to just below the ribcage and tapering off just above mid-thigh. In back, you want it to look like your hip bone is further back than it really is.

I'll take some pictures some time of how I do it.

O. K. But lets say I dont wanna have to give up my cleavage or use tape that hurts and is kind of hard to disquise??? Is'nt it?? Or am I doing it wrong?? What about with a strapless bras? The forms would look more natural But I"m a real BIG cleavage fan!!, My Fanny and my Cleavage are two of my best assets!!! ( No pun intended!! ). And while we are on the subject; How about hip pads??? Where to buy?? How to wear and still show off fanny if I'm in a "sexy mood" ???? I love being as natural as possible so please help, But bear in mind I'm not a rich gal!!! Vici :)

Cutie
08-30-2004, 12:43 PM
I am happy people are chatting on here about breast forms, but can someine please let me know about sizes. (see my first post on this thread)

Luv Cutiexxxxxxx

Tristen Cox
08-30-2004, 01:27 PM
This what I could find, but it is from one company which may differ depending on manufacturer.

Supergel Products: Sizing:

A bra size is made up of two measurement components: band size (i.e. 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42) and cup size (i.e. A, B, C, D, DD). To find your correct bra size, follow the instructions below:
A. Measuring Your Band Size
1. Wrap the tape measure around your chest so that it is just touching.
2. Measure your chest around the ribcage (below your pecks).
Note: When taking these measurements round up to the nearest inch.
3. Add one inch if the measurement is an odd number (i.e. 37" + 1" = 38").
4. The result is your band size.

B. Your Cup Size
The size of the forms depends on many factors like your body height, weight, and your life style. If you are unsure of what size to order please e-mail us and we will gladly help you.
As a general guideline, if you have a small frame, an A or B cup will most likely fit you best; for a medium frame, a B or C cup; and for a large frame, a D or DD cup.
Also remember that, there are no strict guidelines in how small or large the forms should be and, you can be whatever size you want.

Transform Fitting Chart
To determine the size you want to order, please locate your band size from the numbers on the top row (32 to 50) and then decide what cup size you would like from the letters on the left column (A to DD).

Transform Super Soft Oval
Transform Super Soft Classic
32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48 50
A 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
B 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ~
C 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ~ ~
D 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ~ ~ ~
DD 5 6 7 8 9 10 ~ ~ ~ ~

Transform Super Soft Triangle
Transform Triangle
Transform Tapered Oval
Transform Super Perk