PDA

View Full Version : Something other than a Crossdresser or Transsexual?

Maddie22
07-31-2011, 12:14 PM
There are many threads and topics about being a crossdresser and/or being transsexual. However are there other people who fit under the Transgender umbrella that feel that perhaps they are neither a crossdresser or transsexual. We rarely discuss being bigender, dual gender, gender queer, androgynous, pan-gender, or the all elusive Q- which would be just questioning.

I'm always trying to figure out where I fit on the gender continuum. I have an internal serious debate whether I'm just a crossdresser, a transsexual, or perhaps something else entirely. At this point in time the bigender debate has risen internally, and it is something that I haven't took a lot of time to consider in the past, but as of now I believe that I maybe bigender.

How many other people on here would consider themselves outside of being transsexual or a crossdresser? Something more along the lines of being gender queer, bigender, angrogynous or something completely different than those terms even.

docrobbysherry
07-31-2011, 12:28 PM
Yes, Maddie. Altho I'm deeply hooked on dressing, I don't relate to being TG. I don't ever seem to feel "female". Dressed to the nines or not. I can only LOOK like a female!

For me, that seems to be enuff to keep me interested!

Nigella
07-31-2011, 01:02 PM
This is a topic that has been done to death, no matter how you word the Opening Post, the threads are all the same, they all eventually degenerate into a "label" thread.

Thread Closed.