PDA

View Full Version : Too hot for prom

cdterri
07-31-2011, 03:08 PM
Just sitting here in a strapless, taffetta prom dress that my loving wife just finished altering to fit perfectly. Stepped outside for about a minute and almost melted. Has to be 100 in the shade. can't wait for for this evening when hopfully it will be a little cooler

Kim_Bitzflick
07-31-2011, 03:45 PM
You have a wonderful wife because A) She apparently doesn't mind if you dress around her B) She is willing to sew & alter clothing for you and C) She doesn't mind if you step outside.

Make sure you tell her every day how much you appreciate her.

As for the heat, it looks like we are all in the same oven.

Misti
07-31-2011, 03:52 PM
You have a wonderful wife because A) She apparently doesn't mind if you dress around her B) She is willing to sew & alter clothing for you and C) She doesn't mind if you step outside.

Make sure you tell her every day how much you appreciate her.

As for the heat, it looks like we are all in the same oven.

I have to say, "Ditto, like Kim," Terri, except that here in Vegas the rain has just stopped and it is heavenly, like the real world is - I think? LOL
Take care of that wonderful SO of yours, she's a keeper, that one.
Hugs,
M.

cdterri
07-31-2011, 05:14 PM
You are 100% right. I have the most beautiful understanding wife in the world. I feel so sad for those that have relationships that are threatened by their crossdressing. My only regret is I do not tell her often enough how much I love and appreciate her.
She not only accepts me for who I am but goes out of her way to see that I look and feel my best. She will not allow me to put on a dress or skirt unless she has ironed it, altered it to fit right, and is satisfied that I look my best. I have no idea how I managed to get such an angel.

retrofitme
07-31-2011, 05:16 PM
My wife just bought me a similar dress, but I have a few LBS to go before it will fit!

Amen to Supportive Wives / SO's!

AnnaCalliope
08-01-2011, 02:03 AM
I thank my SO every chance I get. She even once let me wear the dress she wore to her prom, with matching heels and elbow length gloves, to Drag Night at our local theater.