PDA

View Full Version : shopping Spree

sabrinaedwards
07-31-2011, 08:53 PM
After reading many post regarding shopping "en femme" I decided to take the plunge. I went to a city about 20 miles from where I live. First I just walked around a mall to see if I would generate any attention. No one seemed to pay attention to me. As such my courage grew and I went to a Ross store, tried on a dress and made a purchase. Again no one seemed to care. Next to Kroger where I purchased a bottle of wine. I had a conversation with the clerk, but again no issues. Finally I went to a shoe warehouse and tried on some nice, stylish heels. I did not make a purchase, but what a great time! I felt that my make up was well done, I had on strippy sandals, my nails were done with Kimmel posh pink, I wore a sleeveless dress, and a longish style wig. Finally here I am writing about my experience and drinking the wine that I purchased.
Love, Sabrina

S. Lisa Smith
07-31-2011, 09:12 PM
Sounds like you had a great time!! Keep it up!

Robin Lee
07-31-2011, 09:29 PM
Sabrina,
It just keeps getting easier and more liberating. Make us proud and represent us girl.

Best Wishes
Robin Lee

highsockssissy
07-31-2011, 09:36 PM
You sound so beautiful, i wish i could see a picture of you in that so i can learn how to dress as well as you!