PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing for the first time.

highsockssissy
07-31-2011, 09:32 PM
I need some help and am hoping you all can help me out. I have never crossdressed before but now at the age of 18 im really wanting to try it out. Ever since i was 14 i have been attracted to crossdressers and male to female transsexuals. There is just something about it that get me so excited! I know i need a good pair of breast forms and thats about it. I'm also 6 foot 3 inches so I really want to wear heels but dont know if its the best idea. Can you all tell me what are the best bras to buy along with gaffs and panties? Also what pair of stockings or pantyhose would be best! Should i go with simple my first time or should i go for my fantasy which is to be dressed as a schoolgirl with some sexy high socks! Please help me, all advise is appreciated!

VioletJourney
07-31-2011, 09:55 PM
I need some help and am hoping you all can help me out. I have never crossdressed before but now at the age of 18 im really wanting to try it out. Ever since i was 14 i have been attracted to crossdressers and male to female transsexuals. There is just something about it that get me so excited!
Well jump on in, it's loads of fun and quite emotionally fulfilling!

I know i need a good pair of breast forms and thats about it. I'm also 6 foot 3 inches so I really want to wear heels but dont know if its the best idea.
Breast forms aren't totally necessary, some flat chested girls can look quite feminine. And you're going to be doing the majority of your crossdressing at home so go ahead and wear some heels, they're really fun! In public you'll have to stick with flats or sandals though - no worries, you'll soon find that there are some really cute types of those as well! Also you'll want to either grow out your hair or get a wig.

Can you all tell me what are the best bras to buy along with gaffs and panties? Also what pair of stockings or pantyhose would be best!
You don't need a gaff if you can master tucking yourself into regular panties. And as for what panties and hosiery/stockings are best... that's a matter of opinion but I've never heard anything bad about Victoria's Secret.

Should i go with simple my first time or should i go for my fantasy which is to be dressed as a schoolgirl with some sexy high socks! Please help me, all advise is appreciated!
My philosophy is that you should jump right into what you want. There's nothing stopping you, and once you fulfill that you'll discover more and more fantasies to pursue!

Some of the parts of crossdressing you'll also enjoy will be things like shaving body hair and using moisturizers... feminizing your natural body to enhance how you look with all the cute and sexy clothes on. And makeup - very fun as well.

Jess Marie
07-31-2011, 10:00 PM
First of all, welcome highsockssissy!

I underdress everyday, panties 24/7 for over 3 years now. I wear bra's to bed everynight with some enhancers I got from walmart. My bra's all come from walmart, I but the bra/panty sets and they are good for the money. You are wanting to go in public at some point, to which I say that I like going out in a dress or skirt. I haven't bought any jeans, but that is soon. I would say be realistic if you want to go out in public, but for your own pleasure around the house in private, do whatever you please. Go to walmart and get cheap stuff to explore and then branch out from there. You will get the hang of it.

highsockssissy
08-03-2011, 12:20 AM
Thank you two so much for your help! Does anybody else have anything they want to add? I love all advise!

Vickie_CDTV
08-03-2011, 02:03 AM
If you are only going to dress in private and not go out and try to pass, you can wear whatever tickles your fancy.

Noortje
08-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Perhaps just start with some clothing? Easier to come by, and cheaper? I'm not sure if I'm reading between the lines correctly, but it sounds like you want to create a perfect female persona in one fell swoop. I strongly advise against that strategy, because you will likely fail and have your hopes dashed. I have been crossdressing for over half a year now, and am still in the "practice phase". It takes a lot of experience to find the right clothing for you, to get the make up right, to figure out what you like and don't like. Some of the most distressing situations in the past half year have revolved around me imagining some perfect vision of a woman, and then not achieving it.

That being said, I wish you good luck!

Natalie D
08-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Hi,I have to agree with Noortje.

Start slowly and build up your wardrobe. Buy some nice underwear, something you like. Pad your bra out with something soft. Try different cup sizes until you find which you like best. Have a look at online stores and have a read up about bras if you don't under stand all the different styles and sizes.
Schoolgirl is easy. Get yourself a black skirt, white shirt and tie and socks, done. Clothing is very much a personal choice and I don't believe there is a best anything. Its what you like.

As you dress more you can move onto makeup, wigs and breast forms. I'm only just starting on makeup now. Make it fun and enjoy yourself :)

NicoleScott
08-03-2011, 03:38 PM
My philosophy is that you should jump right into what you want. There's nothing stopping you, and once you fulfill that you'll discover more and more fantasies to pursue!

I agree totally with this. Start with what compels you the most. But as others have cautioned, taking it public before you're ready could be disappointing.

occdresser
08-03-2011, 03:58 PM
go all the way, do your full fantasy, do exactly as you dream, you will be happy you did!!!!!!!!

highsockssissy
08-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Thank you for all your help!!!! Is there anyway you can post pics of yourselves so that i know how to look as beautiful as you guys?

Alberta_Pat
08-06-2011, 08:11 PM
Let me too add my welcome.

It is a strange and wonderful world you are entering.

I would suggest you find a mentor in your area. Do a search for a crossdressing club close to home. Join the online group there, and ask for some information about their meetings.

Attend your first meeting drab if that is how you are (most likely) comfortable. No one will object as we have all been where you are. I am sure you will be welcomed with open arms. You may even be lucky enough to attend on a night when there is a clothing exchange! If not, there will be someone with spare clothing to help you.

Consider whether cross dressing is for fetish or comfort for you. School girl suggests that it might be more fetish. No problem. Many of us start that way, then move on to the comfort and colour. ;)

While being a member here is great for chat and the like, there is nothing like the personal touch you will find with a local group.

Cheers;

Pat