PDA

View Full Version : the urge is coming back

DeniseNJ
08-01-2011, 07:27 AM
It's been a while since my last post in this section, I told some life experiences. Well 2 days ago while sunning in the pool , I get the idea of shaving my chest hair and legs, Well , I just used a clipper and cut it real short. The wife is sleeping inside so I decide to polish my toes a chrome purple color. I have been getting some sun so I am somewhat tan. I put on some tan lotion and a pair of french cut panties and lay out on the raft admiring my shinny toes and legs. Feeling pretty good about now. I can hear the neighbors having a few kids in their pool but they have a high fence. Yesterday , the wife ask me to get her a icescream. . I get so crazy at times that I slip into these girly flat sandles in guy mode , Yes they are womans sandles and drive over to the Icecream stand. I had changed the color of polish to a color called suger bear a light shinny beige. The bright purple might be too over the top. I tell myself I CAN DO IT. I get out and walk over to the window and just one person was waiting . As I look down I say to myself , am I crazy but the urge to fell this way was too overwelming. my shinn brown legs and those sandles looked cute. So Ypou know how it is , 2 cars pull up and out jump some kids and their parents. I say to myself don't act nervous . I did see a few people look down , my icecream comes to the window I say thanks and walk to my car. WOW that was erotic. I stop at a beauty supply store about a mile down the road to buy some pure acetone . The girl walk out from behind the counter to show me the bottles and looks right down at my feet and smiles, I comment on her nice pedicure and art work and she said (I did that myself) I said really they look great. she smiles and even gave me a discount on the acetone. I know things will get crazy as fall approaches and Denise wants to come out more I think the PINK FOG rolled in early this year:o

Debra Russell
08-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Hang in there and try to decend to a lower altitude where the air is not so thin -- or just enjoy the fog it's very calming, I have learned to love it!................Debra

BLUE ORCHID
08-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Look out world Denise is coming out and it's going to be great.

Orchid

DeniseNJ
08-02-2011, 11:13 AM
I can't wait for another adventure next is the nail salon for a great pedi:D MMMMMMMM what color should I choose

kimdl93
08-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Pedi's are great. I usually ask for the same color as my wife - I like it when we match:)