PDA

View Full Version : Going out with GG's while crossdressed

shyselina
08-01-2011, 04:18 PM
This is a question I need to ask. 2 of my GG friends want to take me out shopping and clubbing while I'm crossdressed. They said they will help me with the make-up because they are far better at it than me LOL! I really want to but I'm just a little scared. They keep telling me not to worry I will pass and they would not take me anywhere that is not safe. I trust them and know they would never put me in harms way. Has anyone else had any Girly days and nite with there GG friends, and how did it go?

Sarah Michelle
08-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Wow, what an opportunity. It's not one I've ever had and I don't think I could pass it up if it was offered! I hope you get some positive reinforcement from here.

shyselina
08-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Me too!!! It's just so scarey. I have never been out dressed so this is a huge step.

Nichola
08-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Wow, I'd love that, sounds like the perfect introduction to getting out & about. Just be one of the girls & have fun.
Good luck:)

Angiemead12
08-01-2011, 05:01 PM
I was out with my wife and her friend and we did not have any problems. Its so much fun to have girl time! Good luck if you decide to push through!

lilmissjenny
08-01-2011, 05:21 PM
i have never been out with any of my GG friends because they would make fun of me if i told them i crossdress...well 1 of them definately would make fun of me,the others im not sure about. i have been out briefly dressed with my girlfriend tho (who encourages me to dress).

satin n lace
08-01-2011, 05:30 PM
I'v been out for the first time with my wife about two weeks ago to a CD party but i had to go from hotel room to the car and then drive there it was scary but once you do it your never want to stop can't wait for my next time.

Where driving to Florida by the end of the month i think i'll be dressed in the car and going to Destin for one night then to a Island, i will be dressed for some of that, beach here we come :)

Do it you'll have a lot of fun you live once don't let it pass you by i did for a long time and i regret it.

kimdl93
08-01-2011, 05:39 PM
I'd say go for it! Nothing could be better than having a fun day with GG companions.

I haven't gone out with my wife - fully en femme, but after doing some shopping and such alone, I'm anxious to accompany my wife and perhaps one of her friends.

shyselina
08-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Thats awsome your girlfriend likes for you to dress.

Suzy Parker
08-01-2011, 05:59 PM
OMG a dream come true. Put your trust in them and go have a blast, it should be the beginning of something new and wonderful for you. Can I borrow your friends?

Renee
08-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Selina, You have to take them up on this opportunity. You will have a great time and the girls I know will protect you from harm. Just go along with things and dont worry about others. They probably wont see anything except a group of girls out on the town having fun. Btw I see you are in KC. I have been out here in KC and it is a very accepting place, especially when you are in a group. Let us know where you went. Have a great time as you begin a new adventure that will not be your last I am sure.

Cynthia Anne
08-01-2011, 06:09 PM
I'm with Suzy Satin on this! I want your friends!he,he! Your gonna love it! I'll be waiting for a followup from you! Hugs!

juno
08-01-2011, 06:13 PM
How can you even consider passing up such an awesome outing?? It will be the best experience of your life. Don't worry, the fear will be totally overcome by incredible happiness, in a fairly short period of time. You will wonder what you had to fear.

Jilmac
08-01-2011, 06:31 PM
I've been out numreous times with GG friends and it has always been enjoyable. No matter where we go, I'm always treated like "one of the girls". Give it a try, especially because your GG friends are willing to present you as a girlfriend. I'm betting after the first time out with them, you'll want more.

Suzy Parker
08-01-2011, 06:32 PM
One word of caution, you will likely get swept up into a total euphoria during the night so watch what you drink and keep your wits about you as you will want to remember every nuance of this fabulous evening with such great friends. If you feel up to it post us up some photos so we can share in this terrific event.

Alice B
08-01-2011, 06:32 PM
There is nothing to fear, but fear itself. Take them up on it and go have a fun time, and it will be fun.

Eryn
08-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Definitely go for it! You're lucky to have some guides to help you into "girl world."

Logically, being out with GGs is one of the safest situations you can be in. Their presence and interaction with you indicates to onlookers that you have already been "vetted" and accepted by them which leads the onlookers to accept your presentation. The hardest part, IMO, is not following engrained male habits. You don't step around your female companions to open a door, for example!

Do pay attention when they are doing your makeup, though. They won't want to be doing it for you forever! :)

Have a great time! Eryn

Shelby
08-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Last summer I did a Girls Day Out with 2 gg friends. One of them came over to my place and did my makeup and hair. We met up with the other friend at an Olive Garden for lunch then headed out to a mall to check out what the Dress Barn had and to browse around. It was about a 5 hour adventure for me. I was only dressed casually in demin capris and a white gingham blouse so nothing fancy. I was so thrilled to be out and about with 2 women doing female things. As we headed from DB to a TJ Max, I noticed how not one person even glanced or did a double take at me. The hard part was maintaining my fem voice. It was so fun to shop for clothes at the 2 stores and not worry what a woman would think of a man in their section. I even used a women's public bathroom at the mall. We had talked about going out some night for drinks and dancing but I don't know if I am ready for that and since then I have chopped off all the hair you see in my avatar. I need to get a wig first but I have some bills to pay and a truck that needs some major TLC. I say do it, trust in your friends and their skills. Setup a signal if you want to leave, watch the alcohal consumption and go someplace safe, but have fun!

Fab Karen
08-01-2011, 06:54 PM
Go, you won't regret it. Though on a tangent, I doubt they know how to conceal beard-shadow.
If need be, look in the mirror and say to yourself: A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :)

sabrinaedwards
08-01-2011, 06:58 PM
I was on a business trip several years ago and decided to get dressed and go to a gay/lesbian club. I called before I went and told the club that I was a crossdresser and I would identify myself when arriving. I asked if they would have an issue and they did not. I went dressed in a black silk dress with painted flowers. Of course I wore heels, make-up, nails done, etc. Well it was one of the most fun nights I ever experienced. I was not in the club for 30 minutes when I was asked to dance. She was dressed in a very masculine way. I told her that I was a cross dresser and we still had a great time. So I'm saying go and have a great time.
Love, Sabrina

Misty G
08-01-2011, 07:38 PM
I have done several times. You will enjoy it so go for it. Never pass up an opportunity to go out dressed with or with out GG friends but there is always safety in numbers so go and have fun.

Cassandra Lynn
08-01-2011, 07:55 PM
I was out for my first time in the biggest way possible just saturday night; downtown Boise, Id. and there was prolly a thousand or more folks on the streets, coming in and out of the bar district, sitting in the outside patios of the various eateries and such. We made about a 6 block walk and all i can say is wow!!
It was maddeningly thrilling, frightening, and overwhelmingly fun fun fun!
And what made it even more special was that i was with another CD and her very good and very accepting, and encouraging GG friend.

She helped us get ready, admired clothing with us in the storefront windows, gave posture and mannerism tips and a little verbal admonishment if we tensed up or let our male selves show.

You ultimately have to decide if you are ready or not, and i for one don't believe in telling anyone one what they need or should do, but think of it this way; you've got the opportunity to be a woman with women and with their help and full support. If you let this window of opportunity pass you by, will you be ok with that?

suchacutie
08-01-2011, 07:57 PM
This falls under the category of "best of all worlds"!!!! :)

tina

Genifer Teal
08-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Accepting GG's? You can't turn that down. Having them with you will make any situation better. It couildn't go any better if they had a sing around their necks saying she's ok, she is with us. If this makes any sense, shared acceptance is much easier to win than random acceptance. Because they accept you, others will more easily. I had an early outing many years ago. I couldn't believe how well it went. I could have used some more back then but eventually found my own confidence to go out and make my own friends.

Kim_Bitzflick
08-01-2011, 08:18 PM
I've been out with my friend (male) and his girlfriend a couple times. I know she was accepting because he wore skirts when they went out together. We had a good time & she & he treat me just like any other person.

I say GO FOR IT!!!!!!!

misskristykitty
08-01-2011, 09:02 PM
i have never been out with any of my GG friends because they would make fun of me if i told them i crossdress...well 1 of them definately would make fun of me,the others im not sure about. i have been out briefly dressed with my girlfriend tho (who encourages me to dress).

Baby I hope to that with time you will be even more comfy bout going out dressed with me. You did yer first last weekand I am soo proud of you and I love you so much.

AliceJaneInNewcastle
08-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Do it.

Being the only CD with GGs actually helps you to pass, even if you're not confident or not as well presented as you would like. It will help to boost your self confidence, making it much easier for you to pass and go out in the future.

Rachel Morley
08-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Hi Selina,

You absolutely have to do this and I'll tell you why. First, if you don't do it, you'll regret for the rest of your life. Second, I agree with Jane in Newcastle says, being in a group of GGs (even if it's only a couple of them) IMO it makes you "instantly more passable" (remember how we say the more CDs together the less we pass? .. well it's the opposite) because IMHO people tend to be more "TG blinded" (assuming you pass reasonably well in the first place) as they see you as one of the girls in the group as you are obviously all together. Thirdly, you will make every CDer on this forum as jealous as hell :) And lastly, OMG! it's going to be so much fun! You said yourself, that these lovely GGs will help you and won't take you anywhere that isn't safe.

This type of outing is my very most favorite thing to do when dressed. To go out with GG friends who treat you as "one of them" and they seemingly not make any exceptions because you are cross dressed, it is the most thrilling thing in the world, and yes a bit scary too especially at mainstream places. I've done it a couple of times with my wife and her friends. The first time I went clubbing it was just me and my wife. Let me tell you, it was hard to watch a guy attempting to chat up your wife right there in front of you, a guy who seemingly (?) things you are "the ugly GG friend" and ignores you as he hits on your wife, but oh well ... it was an experience of life that's for sure. SOunds like you won;t have that problem. Another time was when my wife and her GG girlfriend asked me to go out to dinner with them both to a mega busy mainstream place on a Saturday night. Gosh, that was quite a challenge at first for me, but after a while when you realize no one is looking at you, you relax and enjoy it, and I think this is how it will go with you too.

I say, go for it ... this is a chance of a lifetime! Remember, nothing ventured, nothing gained! :)

Wendy_Marie
08-01-2011, 10:36 PM
I want your friends too...and I only live a couple hours away...Your one lucky girl to have such a support/peer group.

goofus
08-01-2011, 11:15 PM
This is a question I need to ask. 2 of my GG friends want to take me out shopping and clubbing while I'm crossdressed. They said they will help me with the make-up because they are far better at it than me LOL! I really want to but I'm just a little scared. They keep telling me not to worry I will pass and they would not take me anywhere that is not safe. I trust them and know they would never put me in harms way. Has anyone else had any Girly days and nite with there GG friends, and how did it go?

Lucky you! I've had similar offers in the past...I've met up with GG friends at the local GLBT bar before and had a blast...go for it! Don't be afraid, they'll have your back!

Melissa Rose
08-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Go for it! A lot of girls would kill for the same opportunity. I go out with several GG friends one or two times a month. My last two New Years Eve's were out with GG friends. We have a great time and never experienced problems or attitudes from anyone.

Aeron
08-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Go for it, or spend the rest of your days lamenting the fact that you din't take the opportunity.

Chickhe
08-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Do it! But, be respectful, don't joke much about how hard it is to look good or walk in heels etc... the woman's eyes just gloss over, but ask them for help and try your hardest.

If I had the opportunity to do it, it would go something like...spa visit for body prep, shopping, dinner and dancing.

AlannahNorth
08-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Sounds fantastic!Go for it! It may take awhile to get yourself to do this, but I would not let the opportunity slip by...

Sara Jessica
08-02-2011, 08:10 AM
At the end of the day, friends are friends no matter what gender (or transgender) they happen to be.

However...

Logically, being out with GGs is one of the safest situations you can be in. Their presence and interaction with you indicates to onlookers that you have already been "vetted" and accepted by them which leads the onlookers to accept your presentation.

That's a really good way to describe it.

The hardest part, IMO, is not following engrained male habits. You don't step around your female companions to open a door, for example!

Totally true!!! :)

pinto
08-02-2011, 09:05 AM
Yes go for it otherwise you will regret it all your life. What an opportunity. A dream come true. Yes I would love to have the same chance as you do. Going out with GG's beeing accepted by them. Having the same fun as they do, just beeing one of the girls. Yes, do it!!!

Kaz
08-02-2011, 09:53 AM
This is, as they say, a no-brainer! I have never done this, but a guy I know at work who has decided to open up and transition got pounced on by the girls in his office and taken shopping etc... it is such a positive thing! Just do it and share the experiences!

shyselina
08-02-2011, 10:08 AM
I would like to say THANK YOU!!! for everyone's words of encouragement.. The one thing I worry about is my voice. I have a deep deep voice. I have the mannerism down so they told me, and whats funny is they tell me I walk in heels better than them. I'm not worried about beard cover because I hardly have any facial hair and never had arm pit hair. But it's summer and my legs are not shaved :( For shopping I am just going to wear jeans t-shirt, but going out I want to wear a skirt and that would look awful with hairy legs so I'm guessing tights will fix that but damn they are going to be hot. For right now I am enjoying my girlly nights in with them and when are schedules meet so we can go out I will post the pics and tell the events that unfold. Man just talking about this is giving me butterflies. Again THANK YOU!!! to everyone.

pinto
08-02-2011, 10:15 AM
yes please post some pics of it. we are waiting and good luck.

Barbra P
08-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Hi Selina

Your name immediately brought to mind the movie “The Sting”.

If you don’t go I think it won’t be long before you feel that you missed a golden opportunity. If you do go I think you will have one of the most enjoyable times of your life. I’ve been to the Avenue shopping a few times enfemme – the first time with my 28 year old Daughter, and I’ve been to a local support group dressed once with my Wife. Shopping enfemme is ever so much better than shopping in drab. Shopping really becomes fun when you can pick a top, jeans, dress, etc off the rack and step into the dressing room and try it on. At the Avenue that I shop at the staff expects me to come out of the dressing so they can see how the item looks on me; I’ve even had customers walk over and tell me how good something looks. One woman told me the dress really fit well and then added that I should try the orange 4” wedge shoes – bought both the dress and the shoes.

A few weeks ago the two women across the street and one door up came over with a friend of theirs who I didn’t know, I’d been over to their house earlier dressed, and asked me to go for a walk. Nancy, the home owner wanted to walk her dog and she said they would keep the walk short just around the block. I too was a little scared, it was around six and most of the neighborhood was home from work. But I went, and I enjoyed myself immensely, just four women out for a walk; neighbors waved, some said “Hi”. It didn’t take long for the butterflies to settle down and I was soon just one of the girls out for a walk.

I would love for some GG, or GGs, to offer to take me shopping; don’t know about the clubbing yet and besides I’m not much of a club person in boy-mode.

Pythos
08-02-2011, 10:34 AM
As long as you are certain their intentions are genuine..by all means GO FOR IT!!!. I would have loved my GG to have gone other places than the club with me in my stuff.

renee k
08-02-2011, 10:37 AM
I say go for it! I've been out with GG's in the past and we had a ball!!

Renee

Barbra P
08-02-2011, 10:49 AM
... The one thing I worry about is my voice. I have a deep deep voice. I have the mannerism down so they told me, and whats funny is they tell me I walk in heels better than them. ... But it's summer and my legs are not shaved :( For shopping I am just going to wear jeans t-shirt, but going out I want to wear a skirt and that would look awful with hairy legs so I'm guessing tights will fix that but damn they are going to be hot. ...

Many women have deep voices and a voice coach will tell you that it isn't the deep voice that gives you away it is the way you speak. Cher immediately comes to mind, she has a deep voice and nobody thinks she is a man in a dress because her speech is feminine. Unfortunately feminine speech isn't a quick learn.

Whatever you do, wear comfortable shoes while shopping, you may be required to walk quite a distance. Very few women wear heels shopping unless they are business women shopping on their lunch hour. A pair of flat strappy sandals in a neutral color would be appropriate - metallic colors are neutral by the way and gold, silver, bronze, etc can be both casual and dressy. Paint you toe nails, most people won't notice, but some will and it really adds a finishing touch.

I used to cover my hairy legs with a pair of Danskin tights, and they are very effective at night. I used a pair that was basically flesh colored and then put on a pair of not so sheer pantyhose - my legs were really hairy. Yes it can be hot, but you can always hope that the temperature drops as evening approaches. My legs are smooth now and I can either wear a pair of sheer hose or go bare when the weather is warm.

Have a great time and be sure to get some pictures, and share them.

Sally24
08-02-2011, 11:32 AM
If you trust these girls then by all means go! Dress in a style similar to them and have a great time. Of my outings, I usually enjoy the outings in the daylight with my wife and daughter the most. Shopping and having a girls day out is fabulous!

Autumndawn
08-02-2011, 11:39 AM
I think it sounds like a wonderful opportunity Selina! I also think you won't have ANY problems at all, shopping or going out at night with two GG's as an escort in KC. You will all have a great time! Enjoy.

Jessica Brynn
08-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Do it!

I had an official girls night out about a month ago. We rented a limousine and eight of us (Seven GG's plus me) went to a drag show for the evening.

At one point during the performance I got up on stage and chatted with the performer for a minute. One guy hit on me. I'm straight, but I was flattered.

It was a very good night and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. No regrets.

I wrote about it here, on my blog: http://depressedcrossdresser.blogspot.com/2011/07/girls-night-out.html

cassidy1179
08-02-2011, 01:46 PM
your GG's are lucky if you bless them with your presence! I'm still waiting excitedly for an outing with my cd lover.....

kristinacd55
08-02-2011, 02:15 PM
It is scary that first time, but so liberating. You'll have a great time believe me

sherib
08-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Wish I had two friends like that.

Shelly Preston
08-02-2011, 03:02 PM
This is an experience not to be missed

Be aware they is every chance you will want to repeat the experience

If your really lucky it will something that wont need planning, just a phone call and the mere suggestion of a trip and you wont be able to resist :D

I know I cant resist

Cheryl T
08-02-2011, 03:45 PM
My spouse and I do it all the time....

I would say go for it...what do you have to lose if they are going to do your makeup and be with you the whole time. Sounds like a fantastic day out.

Schatten Lupus
08-02-2011, 05:39 PM
Go for it! There is no better situation, especially for a first night out, than to do with supportive and encouraging friends.

Jorja
08-02-2011, 07:25 PM
What, your still waiting? By all means do it. You will have a great time.

t-girlxsophie
08-02-2011, 11:19 PM
I have been out in mixed TG/GG company but My best times out have been with my Wife,we even started to visit more mainstream places together and enjoy every minute,we kinda support each other when we face the world.Trust your friends they will take care of you and you will have the best time

Sophie

Randilegs
08-03-2011, 07:51 AM
Go for it girl! I have a friend who I go out with occasionally and it is soooo much fun! I also think that in the company of GG's you are less likely to be read. Especially shopping. "Everyone knows" women shop in packs. Go for it!

Nikki A.
08-03-2011, 10:52 AM
Have gone out with gg friends also and had a great time. Don't pass it up cause you'll always regret it.

Paulette
08-03-2011, 05:47 PM
You should go and enjoy yourself after you shave your legs which BTW no one ever say anything about.

Catina
08-03-2011, 06:00 PM
You may experience what most of us dream of ! To be escorted by two GG's that can ground your confidence is a most unusual opportunity. I have mostly been a lone wolf in experiencing "Girls World" and posted one great experience here found at " http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?142810-A-fantasy-come-true!&highlight= "

Meantime, I hope you go for it and post some pics later on? Cheers, Catina

Jennifer Marie P.
08-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Go for it thats the only way that you will gain confidence in yourself and its great to be one of the girls.

JessieJones
08-14-2011, 11:11 PM
Really hope you do this for your sake! I would KILL for an opportunity like that!
Im about an hour from KC and have thought of going to a bar up there enfem.. Be my first time so anxious to hear where you go and how awesome it was!