PDA

View Full Version : Suzy is having a bad time at the moment!

suzy1
08-02-2011, 01:58 PM
I was walking through the car park and there was a woman wearing a dress I had to have.
It was a fitted dress with wide shoulder straps. And it was made of a close stitch stretchy fabric. It was white and came down to just above the knee. It’s described as a wiggle dress and wow, did she wiggle!
It was a perfect fit and she was slim and shapely. [I was in love again, blast it!]

So what did I do? What any C.D. girl would do, try to get one for me.

It’s now three days later and I can’t find that dress on ebay, or in any online shop.
I will never give up, never. I have to have it!!

[I need a screwdriver]

SUZY

Kaz
08-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Now you know what you have to do Suzy... go talk to the lady and ask where she got it from! OK this one's gone, but there will be many more next times! And you know that she will be delighted that you asked! Win/Win?

suzy1
08-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Yes Kaz, I had the same thought too. But I am a coward so I did not ask her but just walked away.
I am pathetic.

BLUE ORCHID
08-02-2011, 02:20 PM
Hi Suzy, Cheer up another gorgeous lady in another just gota have it dress will come by again.

Orchid

kimdl93
08-02-2011, 02:34 PM
I know the feeling - today I was at the mall, presenting as well as I can manage in a tank top and capris. I saw this cute little girl at the Clinique counter and desparately wanted to have her short little peasant dress. Oh to be 18!

Suzy Parker
08-02-2011, 03:10 PM
Cheer up lady with same name. Drown your sorrows here:
http://www.bluevelvetvintage.com/Bettie-Page-Clothing-Retro-Pin-Up-Dresses/

I think the Polka Dot dress would look lovely on you.

Enjoy

prettytoes
08-02-2011, 03:16 PM
I just spent a week at the beach looking at 18 yr old girls in incredibly hot bikinis and strutting down the boardwalk in some of the shortest shorts I've ever seen. I don't know which I wanted more...the girls or the body and clothes!

Gaby2
08-02-2011, 03:48 PM
:hugs:Suzy! How often does this happen to you? Just curious... Gaby:)

suzy1
08-02-2011, 05:23 PM
:hugs:Suzy! How often does this happen to you? Just curious... Gaby:)

Not very often Gaby. Only about once a week.

Suzy Parker
08-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Shopping is great therapy.

Gaby2
08-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Not very often Gaby. Only about once a week.

:rose2:Suzy, you are such a perfect woman! :bh:Gaby

RADER
08-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Suzy;
Try looking in some of the shops near where she was walking, Maybe she bought it locally??
Next time, just walk up to the person, and say, "Excuse me, but that is a very nice dress you are wearing.
Where did you get it; I am thinking of getting it for someone special"
I am sure you will have no trouble, and you will most likely flatter the person very much.
Rader

Raychel
08-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Oh the pains of being a crossdresser. Bt on the plus side you will have to go shopping to find that dress. :heehee:

Good luck on your quest. :hugs:

Maria 60
08-02-2011, 05:57 PM
I can't think of you being blue, you are always smiling., but i can say it doe's hurt a bit when you see all these ladies lucky enough to be wearing beautiful summer dresses. Good luck with finding that dress.

mercterr
08-02-2011, 07:00 PM
I find myself looking at attractive women different now. I appreciate their outfit now as well as their physical assets. I especially like the women dressed up for business in the city. The skirt suits and heels. So many options and outfits.

TGMarla
08-02-2011, 07:05 PM
There are a few dresses that I have in my mind that I have seen once or twice in my life that I really want to have. But try as I might, I have never run across them in all of my travels and searches. Sigh. Keeeeep trying!

Cynthia Anne
08-03-2011, 06:57 AM
Suzy! By now you should know that if you really want somethin', you should JUST TAKE IT!:eek::D

Brown Eyed Girl
08-03-2011, 07:21 AM
I love when that happens and there's an opportunity to say "I love that dress on you.....may I ask where you got it?" I have never had a bad reaction.

Vieja
08-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Suzy I often see lovely women beautifully dressed and I turn green with envy. I saw a lovely LBD in a store window once and almost went in to buy it but fortunately I had a sanity attack and walked away. Beautiful dresses do not necessarily look great on dumpy little old ladies.

Vieja