PDA

View Full Version : Relaxing

Patty
08-02-2011, 02:34 PM
The weather is hot so I am sitting on the patio with the fan On.

What are others doing?

kimdl93
08-02-2011, 02:35 PM
working mostly. I did venture out (en femme) in the heat to return a package, do a little shopping and pick up a frappachino. Now I'm back to work.

BLUE ORCHID
08-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Hi Patty, Way over here on the East Coast the temp. and humidity
are in triple digits so it's pretty much inside in the AC on Line.

Orchid

Starr
08-02-2011, 03:42 PM
With Temps over 100 and feels like temps beinig 6 or 7 degrees hotter then that.. i have hanging on to my AC...

Danni Renee
08-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Once again arguing with my mother that although it only gets really hot in WV 2-3 weeks a year it is hot enough those 2-3 weeks to warrant an air conditioner - especially when the neighbor is giving it to her for free!

LaurenB
08-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Just watered the garden. Very Tom-Boyish, too, I might add. Carhartt womens shorts (yup they make great girl clothes) with exofficio bikini panties, a patagonia bra with a territory ahead v-neck tee. Now I'm sitting on the 3 season sipping a cold Pino-Grigio. The weather's changed and there's a nice little breeze coming in. It's getting dark and I'm about to light a candle.
Cheers,
Lauren

Cynthia Anne
08-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Sitting in my air condition grarage Enfeme listening to country music downing a ice cold Busch!:drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::D :brolleyes:

TexasCD810
08-03-2011, 12:31 AM
114 in Tulsa today. Cold shower in my hotel room and watching tv with black bra, hose and heels.

cdterri
08-03-2011, 04:32 PM
sitting on the back porch, drinking a cold miller, listening to 60s music, wearing a cotten sundress

Paulacder
08-03-2011, 05:21 PM
Laying out soaking up as much sun as possible. Actually I have some secluded rental property presently vacant, a great location for sunning nude.......

Jilmac
08-03-2011, 06:12 PM
No matter how hot it gets, I can always enjoy being outdoors in the summer sun. I hate winter and all the miserable weather it brings. Cold, ice and snow aren't for me but unfortunately I live in the midwest (near Lake Michigan) and it seems like winter never ends. Give me a nice hot summer and I'm a happy camper.

MaidInCan
08-03-2011, 09:14 PM
In my Air conditioned apt. logged into Cross Dressers.com and sitting here at the computer waring a pink, satin lace-trimmed top over turquoise uplift bra and pink knee length satin pettipants. When it gets too cool I slip on my short, sheer. black, robe. We were lucky here today, it rained and cooled things down outside a bit. Supposed to be hot and humid again tomorrow though. Maybe I would feel comfortable in a nice green satin string bikini panty and a satin bra and nothing else . Or maybe time to break out the crotchless panties again. hehe.

Joannas_fiance
08-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Sitting here reading these posts with my fiance...lol

Hope