PDA

View Full Version : How do you ladies do it?

ladyfydiana
10-09-2005, 06:59 PM
When I am dressed I might spend 6-7 hrs total.Half of it will be standing in my pumps with a three inch heel.So even 3 1/2'hrs standing my feet are sore.So what do you do when you go out,do you take some flats with you?Or just wear your heels and suffer/enjoy?

Diana

Wendy me
10-09-2005, 07:16 PM
kick em off in the car.....

ladyfydiana
10-09-2005, 07:23 PM
kick em off in the car.....Thanks Wendy for the tip.But doesnt that put holes in your stocking?:eek:

Diana

Colleen Boucher
10-09-2005, 07:28 PM
That's what girls put up with...it's a hard life sometimes...

But you have to keep the carpet clean.

ladyfydiana
10-09-2005, 07:40 PM
That's what girls put up with...it's a hard life sometimes...

But you have to keep the carpet clean.Colleen you think its like a rite of passage for us girls?To be able to stand on our feet just like real GG?:)

Wendy me
10-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Thanks Wendy for the tip.But doesnt that put holes in your stocking?:eek:

Diana
vack out the car girlfreind....silly.....

ladyfydiana
10-09-2005, 07:52 PM
vack out the car girlfreind....silly.....Ya that should work,I do keep my cars clean.:D

Diana

Adrianne
10-09-2005, 07:54 PM
When i am at home i wear my 2 1/2" shoes all the time.

Adrianne.

Francine
10-09-2005, 07:58 PM
For me, I limit myself to 3" heels, because at my height, anything taller, and I would be ducking through door ways! :)

3" heels become my problem while driving too. So prefer 2 1/2" heels or less.

Francine

Julie
10-09-2005, 07:58 PM
I have one pair of heels that really hurt my feet. They were out once and since then they just take up space in my closet. I avoid wearing heels that hurt my feet. When I'm out I do a lot of standing because I don't like to sit in one place all night. It's more fun milling about and socializing. So I take that into consideration. Last night I was wearing UGG type boots that are flat soled. My feet are fine today. :D

Stephanie Kay
10-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Lucky me. I'm 6'4" and I forego the high heels. Flats for me all the time!:p

Phoebe Reece
10-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Diana, it really depends on what I'm going to be doing while out dressed. If it's a long shopping trip to the mall or thrift shops, I will ususally wear flats. I may carry along the heels for wearing to lunch or supper. Sometimes I just live with the pain of standing in the heels for a long time. Last month I was involved in a presentation on crossdressing for a local university class and had to stand in my 3" heels for about 3 hours continuously while talking and answering questions. The pain women put up with just to look good.... I couldn't do it every day, that's for sure.

Abby Lauren
10-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Sometimes, it's a tough choice- between the joy you get in those heels and the pain you have to endure. My general rule is that if they hurt right away, I will take them off at some point. But, if they feel good, I will usually keep them on even if they begin to hurt later on.
Love this group.
Abby

Jodi
10-16-2005, 07:12 PM
Talk to any gg and she will tell you--Walking in high heels is not bad, but standing in one spot for as little as 15-20 minutes can be hell. The trick is to move about slightly and shift your weight while standing in heels. As an example, watch gg's who are wearing high heels as they are standing. They will move each foot slightly and shift their weight from foot to foot. This relieves the pressure on the ball of the foot and increases circulation.

About 5 years ago, I complained to a gg friend about the standing problem. She explained the foot movement solution. Her recommendation to me was to watch how other gg's do it and practice. I have done this. It helps greatly when one has to stand in one spot for a while.

Jodi

TGMarla
10-16-2005, 07:16 PM
I agree with Jodi. And those movements from one foot to the other just comes naturally to me. Heck, I've been wearing heels off and on for about 33 years now, so I'm used to it. My heels, if they fit right, really don't hurt my feet much. And it pays to sit down once in a while, and even kick them off and rub your feet once in a while. Wearing them feels good to me, though. I love 'em!

Colleen Boucher
10-17-2005, 01:58 AM
Hi Diana,

Yes, I do think its like a rite of passage...I want to be a girl so I have to do what girls put up with...and one of those things is sore feet standing in sexy heels, and it hurts, in fact it is bloddy painful at times. Boys don't have these problems...so it is a rite of passage.

You could always wear flats...some girls do and that's fine...its their choice as well. I don't wear flats because thats my choice, so I suffer...and after a night on the town, standing, talking and dancing and...I can't wait to get them off.

I always kick them off in the car, but that's mainly so I don't ruin my heels driving...but then I might ruin my stockings. That really bugs me if I have ruined a pair of retro seamed stockings that I have from the 50's or a nice pair of Shiarappelli's, so I put a cloth on the car floor.

Cheers

Colleen

Kimberly
10-17-2005, 04:54 AM
Heels are fine, what are you talking about!? :p

LindaTS
10-18-2005, 09:07 AM
I don't seem to have that problem. When I get dressed in the morning I always wear heels, usually 4" or 5" if I'm staying home. I wear them all day without any trouble. If I'm going out I usually wear 3" heels. Just a bit easier to walk in them if you're going to be standing a lot.

Katie Ashe
10-18-2005, 09:46 AM
I think the secret is choosing a heel high that you can be comfortable in for 8 hours at a time. 6" steletto's aren't exactly office type wear. 2.5" would be more comforatble over a longer time... You get what I'm saying don't ya...

urban gypsy
10-18-2005, 10:00 AM
When I wear my heels I use an insert by schol called party feet Its just a silicone pad you put in the sole of the shoe it just makes them a little bit more comfortable.

Jeanette TS
10-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Hi i wear anything from 2.5" to 4" heels and i go out all the time i find by the end of the night they are killing me,:mad: but i do dance alot i have found that if i keep dancing then they are not as bad, by the end i also wear party feet with my shoes :Party2: that i know are going to be harder on my feet.But it's all up to you if you can take the pain or not.:eek: :spank:

Jeanette :cheer:

robinLynn
10-18-2005, 05:15 PM
put a towel down on the floor in the car it will alleviate holes in stockings

cosmolovesph
10-18-2005, 08:30 PM
practice, practice, practice, practice, and not wearing 6" heels right off the bat.

The more you wear, the more you learn, and "teach" your feet and you also become a custom to the feeling and build endurance.

Foot_Fetish
10-20-2005, 08:45 PM
I think I'm blessed with super powers in my feet. I always wear my 6" and usually never tire - have them on for hours.