PDA

View Full Version : i feel so naughty!

Val Tan
08-29-2004, 04:48 PM
ok, i'm a closet cd, and i live with my family, and they dont know about my cd. right now there's only my sis and me around, and i'm wearing this tube bra thing (i dont know what exactly to call it) under my tshirt

http://img9.exs.cx/img9/1040/tubebra.jpg

it comes with this removeable cup/padding thingy, and i had to take it out cos my tshirt is a little small and with the cup it becomes too obvious..

this is the most i've worn in front of my family!! so scary!!

Lawren
08-29-2004, 05:16 PM
Hi Val Tan. Welcome. Isn't it great getting away with it right under their noses? Sometimes when I'm "out there" incognito I look at other women and think, " I bet my lingerie is sexier than yours".

Val Tan
08-29-2004, 05:34 PM
Hi Val Tan. Welcome. Isn't it great getting away with it right under their noses? Sometimes when I'm "out there" incognito I look at other women and think, " I bet my lingerie is sexier than yours".

thats always on my mind if i'm wearing a thong.. cos unlike western countries, not many girls in singapore wear thongs.. hehe.. kinda turns me on like that..

Lawren
08-29-2004, 08:05 PM
Just looked at your profile. WOW, what a body! I'm jealous. The things I could wear with a figure like that!

crispy
09-01-2004, 01:07 AM
Val Tan: Lovely profile, pity we can't see more of you. I love the cute Asian look and am a keen fan of several Asian ladyboy websites. I spent a year in Singapore but never explored the scene there.

I think feeling naughty is a big part of the attraction of CDing. When I was young I couldn't get away with it. Now I can do it all the time, but it still feels naughty. Sometimes I try to imagine what would happen if I got caught out, like I was taken ill while I am 'underdressed'. The involuntary exposure would be dramatic and exciting. I almost wish it would happen............... !

Muffles
09-01-2004, 01:26 AM
Truly awesome ;)

ok, i'm a closet cd, and i live with my family, and they dont know about my cd. right now there's only my sis and me around, and i'm wearing this tube bra thing (i dont know what exactly to call it) under my tshirt

http://img9.exs.cx/img9/1040/tubebra.jpg

it comes with this removeable cup/padding thingy, and i had to take it out cos my tshirt is a little small and with the cup it becomes too obvious..

this is the most i've worn in front of my family!! so scary!!

Muffles
09-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Crispy..you have just been caught.....please accompany me to the station :D

Val Tan: Lovely profile, pity we can't see more of you. I love the cute Asian look and am a keen fan of several Asian ladyboy websites. I spent a year in Singapore but never explored the scene there.

I think feeling naughty is a big part of the attraction of CDing. When I was young I couldn't get away with it. Now I can do it all the time, but it still feels naughty. Sometimes I try to imagine what would happen if I got caught out, like I was taken ill while I am 'underdressed'. The involuntary exposure would be dramatic and exciting. I almost wish it would happen............... !

Val Tan
09-01-2004, 01:47 AM

my blog site has links to my yahoo photo album, if u're interested..

is that u in your profile too? you look great too!

crispy
09-01-2004, 04:50 AM
Val

.............. in my dreams ..............

take care

crispy
09-01-2004, 04:53 AM
Muffles

I hope you are planning to do a strip search. Can I ask for a lady officer to be present please?

Val Tan
09-01-2004, 05:04 AM
Val

.............. in my dreams ..............

take care

i just assumed, with the cropped off face....

Muffles
09-02-2004, 01:22 AM
Aw drat Crispy...I knew there had to be a catch :D

Muffles

I hope you are planning to do a strip search. Can I ask for a lady officer to be present please?

Marianne
09-06-2004, 04:27 AM
Aw drat Crispy...I knew there had to be a catch :D

Then again, there's always the 'playful' scene of 'good grrl cop - bad grrl cop'.
;)

crispy
09-06-2004, 04:40 AM
I think I'll keep dreaming for the moment.

I have a strange feeling that for me CD reality would be a disappointment. I like being naughty in the closet. No truth games, no apologies, no explanations, just me having fun in best way possible.