PDA

View Full Version : a very interesting weekend and one to come

crossdrezzer1
08-04-2011, 05:22 AM
wife called me and said her single friend needed a dress for a date and she called her to see if she had one,,, wife said sure and invited her over,, little did friend know all the dresses she went thru was mine,, she just adored them all and took a couple home to decide later,, date didnt happen so she came over our place for the weekend,,, she wore one of the dresses and told me she found wifes stash and was in heven that she had so many cute ones and loved them,,, her sister came over and she ran her up to show them off and talk about how cute they were and wanted to wear all them,,, friend said to wife,, i should come over and we can do make up and do a model session and wear all the dresses for photos,,, hope it happens since i was asked to take pictures,,, once she was doing makeup and ended up doing my wife,, they joked about after she was done i was going to be next because she thought she could make me pretty,,she was serious but it got late so they never got around to it,, wife said maybe next time,,,well this might be next time and also the dresses are involved,,might be a interesting weekend if no one else comes over,,, ill let you know if anything post worthy happens

Danni Renee
08-04-2011, 06:35 AM
It certainly was an interesting weekend with a lot of promise for the future! I hope this weekend happens for you and you enjoy the whole experience.

Cynthia Anne
08-04-2011, 06:47 AM
Talk about icing on the cake! Perhaps you will get to model your own dresses! That could be a great 'coming out' party! Hugs!

crossdrezzer1
08-06-2011, 08:49 AM
plans got changed,,, people are coming over,,, wife and friend said that the model and makeup is next weekend

boardpuppy
08-06-2011, 09:08 AM
That is a bummer and guess you'll have something to look forward to next week end. In your minds eye have you been thinking about what order you want to model your dresses. If I could get that much attention while modeling my clothes I would be a gigling 14 year old. Have fun.

Alice

Lunchbox
08-06-2011, 09:14 AM
Sounds like alot of fun! Gl! Im so totally jelly of you =p

crossdrezzer1
08-17-2011, 12:50 PM
well,,, once all was quiet i said well girls,, time for your modeling session and the wife ordered me to try on 3 outfits,, i did so,,every time a little more of my stuff till i was all up,,, wife told friend i liked it and we had a good time,,, wife now hs someone to talk to,,, friend said she likes it and used to dress up her ex,,,

kimdl93
08-17-2011, 12:52 PM
so I guess its a win-win-win situation. Good for you and your wife!

DeSkirt
08-17-2011, 06:03 PM
Very cool!

I wish that would happen to me.