PDA

View Full Version : Mom's clothes?

Stephanie Kay
10-09-2005, 09:59 PM
My wife says I dress like my mother. Unfortunately, the clothes I like are somewhat similar to the ones my Mom used to wear back in the 50's so I guess you could say I look a little old-fasioned at times. I especially like the same type of lingerie!

For those of you who got hooked on CDing by trying on your Mom's clothes, do you find that you favor lingerie, clothes, fabrics, styles that your Mom used to wear? Or do you keep up with current styles?

DonnaT
10-09-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm much more fashionable than my Mother. BUT, she did have this three layered chiffon baby doll nighty, and I'd like to find one similar. :D

Sakura Kinomoto
10-09-2005, 10:20 PM
Well,although there was a time in which I did used some of my mom s clothes when I was very young,I wouldnt use her clothes as my own
I dont like her style,to be honest,but,well she never knew that I did
wear some of her clothes....

I must admit,she has some very pretty dresses though....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shannon
10-09-2005, 10:50 PM
I got hooked at age 12 with my mother's all-in-one's, long-line bras and what I think would now be called "granny panties". When I started buying my own lingerie, I went for trendier styles and anything that wasn't white. These days I prefer corsets and camisoles. The biggest changes is that for decades, I was only into lingerie -- only in the past couple of years have I become interesed in a more complete look, with blouses, skirts, dresses and shoes.

Helen MC
10-10-2005, 12:20 AM
As I am now in the age group that my Mother was when I started to "dress" by wearing my big sister's panties then onwards in my teens to other female clothing when alone, I do tend to wear similar clothes to those Mum and big sister then wore. This is very true in the knickers I wear as I still use white cotton interlock briefs of the type she then wore as well as schoolgirl knickers that my sister then wore, although the Sloggi and similar type cotton/elastaine mix panties I also wear these days were not around then. Likewise although I sometimes wear a black lycra miniskirt around the house , I also wear longer pleated A Line, and sunray pleated skirts that my Mum would then have worn and have some "Summer Dresses" of the style popular in the 1950s and 60s. As I only CD indoors and am on my own I can really wear what I like to suit my mood. As an example a plump 52 year old woman dressed as a schoolgirl in full uniform would look absurd outdoors unless she was going to a fancy dress event, a TV of that age would look even more strange , but at home anything goes.

Sakura Kinomoto
10-10-2005, 01:09 AM
And even that I dont use my mom s clothes any more,that s when I started to crossdress,one day when I was alone,I just started to use her panties,bra,
and I really liked it!
i
Today,I buy my own stuff!!I really like however dresses and lingirie....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

urban gypsy
10-10-2005, 07:06 AM
I used to wear my mums clothes when i first started dressing, and I still like the style from that era 60's and 70's but i know try to keep up with fashion but I still have the occassional retro blast .

Raychel
10-10-2005, 07:15 AM
Sure the girdles may be like my mothers, but most of the lingerie is like my desires, and the rest of the clothes are much more like my wifes work clothes. Very nice almost formal dresses.

Vivian Best
10-10-2005, 07:17 AM
I started with my mother's clothes. We were poor and frankly today I wouldn't think of wearing that old underclothes. But when I was that age it was all I had available to me.:violin: I feel I'm more, much more fashionable than my mother was.

Vivian

Misty_VA
10-10-2005, 07:19 AM
I started with my mothers clothes but she didn't have much lingerie so it was usually pantyhose and a pair of her stockings. Today, like often wear my wife's business clothes. Now if I could only fit into her shoes.

Misty

KatieZ
10-10-2005, 07:34 AM
Over the years I have developed my own style and it continues to evolve. I dress my age but fortunately styles have changed since I was young. I don't find clothes of the 50's and 60's appealing at all. But there is one exception. Nightgowns! I love the cotton nightgowns of that era. They were practical and very cozy. Especially the wintery ones. Looking forward to getting snowed in again for a few days so I can just relax around the house all snuggly warm in a long cotton nightgown.

Hugs

cdgirl
10-10-2005, 07:42 AM
now my favorite things came from mom's dresser or closet.
back in 1963 back in the day,i was 12 then.i loved wearing
mom's lycra panty girdle platex living bra her seamed stockings.and her leopard dress.believe or not they were
the first things i began to wear on my venture into my cd life.and im glad i had a chance to wear my moms' clothes.
they were the best.

SheilaTV
10-12-2005, 08:18 AM
My wife says I dress like my mother. Unfortunately, the clothes I like are somewhat similar to the ones my Mom used to wear back in the 50's so I guess you could say I look a little old-fasioned at times. I especially like the same type of lingerie!

For those of you who got hooked on CDing by trying on your Mom's clothes, do you find that you favor lingerie, clothes, fabrics, styles that your Mom used to wear? Or do you keep up with current styles?

Even I have my own thing I still wear my mom's clothes (she knows of course) and I love it.

For me its wonderful to feel like a girl of the 50s.

Wendy me
10-12-2005, 10:11 AM
not me i soooooooooo don't dress like my mom ......i mean realy dress like a woman in her 70's ??? no not for me......

Stephanie Kay
10-12-2005, 05:32 PM
not me i soooooooooo don't dress like my mom ......i mean realy dress like a woman in her 70's ??? no not for me......

Wendy, love, I meant dress now like your Mom dressed when you started CDing. I mean I still like the style of lingerie she wore when I was 10 and she was in her 30's now that I am in my 50's! Is that sooooo confusing?? Er, maybe it is?!? Sheesh!:o

Joanne08
10-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Hi Stephanie Kay,

I started by wearing my mothers clothes, tried on everything that would fit. She loungerie is pretty much like what everyone else is describing white girdle, white pointy bras, seamed stockings but now I don't want anything to do with those styles. I prefer modern styles of both clothes and loungerie. My mother had one black bra that I don't remember trying on and I guess I wanted to. Maybe thats why I love black loungerie the best.

Love, Jo

jo_ann
10-12-2005, 07:27 PM
I hate the way my mother dresses and her hair. Our only common ground is our big feet, big nose, and my voice sorta sounds like her when I talk femme.

Helen MC
10-13-2005, 03:50 AM
"I meant dress now like your Mom dressed when you started CDing. I mean I still like the style of lingerie she wore when I was 10 and she was in her 30's now that I am in my 50's!"

I am the same as you Stephanie. My Mum would immediatelly recognise the pair of white cotton interlock full briefs with elasticated cuff leg openings I am wearing right now (I think these are called Round Leg Briefs in the USA) as they are identical, even in size, to those she wore when I was 12 and she was 50. My sister wore similar briefs then, she was 14, both white and navy blue cotton but then hers were a size smaller than Mum's but as I grew and put on weight as teenagers do I found that Mum's knickers fitted me too.

I suppose a lot of CDs have a fond preference for the type of knicks or the style of clothing they first become aroused by and wore.

jennifer marie
11-30-2005, 07:23 PM
I just loved wearing my Moms things back inthe day. Now I much more love sharing outfits with my wife.

Billie Renee
11-30-2005, 10:39 PM
I never wore my moms things since I was given my older sisters things to wear. They were only two years older than me but I had quite a few clothes to wear. At least that was the way it was till I out grew them and had to buy my own clothes and then they were borrowing my clothes. Still to this day they borrow my clothes as do my neices and my daughters.

sherri
11-30-2005, 11:00 PM
Ewww!!!

I can't begin to imagine my mother in a miniskirt and stilettos, and I'd rather revert to drab than dress like her! Hell, I'd rather eat glass than dress like her!

Ewww!

Kera_dove
11-30-2005, 11:01 PM
Started with my mom's but now a days no. My style grew as I did. And its something I'm glad of ;)

Foxy Lady
12-01-2005, 05:00 AM
I started with mom's clothes but over the years have changed to clothes she would never wear. I remember a black rubber open bottom girdle she had, I would shake putting it on. I still enjoy wearing girdles.

Ellaine
12-01-2005, 11:19 AM
No, I don't dress like Mum. But it gives me a smile to think about my ten year old skinny legs trying to fill her baggy stockings:eek:

Ellaine:D

sandra_lag
12-01-2005, 11:33 AM
Well, as everyone CD over here (and over the world, I think) I started with mom clothes, basically underwear, and some little inventive making dresses with sheets, pillow covers and so...I was so young :p
But I don´t imagine my mother with the "young-****-look" I like to present nowaday, even when I´m in the same age group she was when I began dressing, in the early 80s. She was then a mother and a housewife and a little bit less femenine than me when I´m all dressed (ironic...isn´t it?)
Definately no, I don´t ever dress as my mother :), God save...I don´t wanna remember my mother when she was young dressing like me...mine it´s no much "mother" style...:lol:

kisses
sandra

Kierci
12-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Yes I did start out wearing moms and any other females clothes I could get into but not now Ughhhh No Way Hell No I have a much better sense of style and much cuter clothes too

Helen MC
12-01-2005, 01:11 PM
At first as a teenager I would borrow my big sister's clothes , she was 2 years older than me but of the same build, her panties to begin with, 24/7 under my trousers, then her school uniform, pleated grey skirt, pale blue blouse, bra (padded out) etc when I was in the house by myself. As I grew bigger in my mid teens Mum's clothes fitted and I also borrowed her panties as well as my sister's, and again when safely alone at home her skirts, dresses , bras , suspender belts, (garter belts in the USA) and stockings.

Today in my fifties I wear women's clothes at home very similar to what my Mum then wore when I was a kid and in my teens. They say that many boys over the years becomes their Dad, perhaps some CD Boys such as me become their own Mum?

Andi-Girl
12-01-2005, 02:46 PM
I started out by wearing my mom's clothes. She had the clothes that she wore every day in one closet and clothes she had stopped wearing in another. the stuff she stopped wearing was great, alot of designer dresses and skirts and really cool silk blouses. This became my wardrobe, I actually made sure that I had the right shoes and under garments in there as well.