PDA

View Full Version : Shaving your legs in the Summer

Mrs Roads
08-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Do you girls do it? I kept my legs nice and smooth during the winter, but during the summer I haven't due to the fact I wear shorts quite often (it gets very hot here) and I hate all this hair on my legs. But for now, my cross dressing is still a very private affair (I only recently embraced my inner girl) so I hesitate to shave my legs during the summer time. Do you girls just say to hell with it and shave them during the summer or wait until it gets cooler so that you can hide your smooth, clean shaven legs while in public?

Adriennegrl
08-05-2011, 05:48 PM
I do but I don't wear shorts in boy mode. I never liked my boy mode legs but love them in female mode ;)

Mrs Roads
08-05-2011, 05:52 PM
I do but I don't wear shorts in boy mode. I never liked my boy mode legs but love them in female mode ;)

Unfortunately, it just gets too damn hot here, so I have to wear shorts. But while I'm at work I don't (I work in an office and wear dress pants). Can't wait until winter, then its back to smooth legs. Maybe one day soon, I'll have the courage to just say to hell with it and shave my legs all of time including summer, but for not its just small baby steps for this girl.

rachaelsloane
08-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Gotta go with "to hell with it", besides, I've been working on getting tan and having smooth shave legs and a skirt on and no pantyhose do get any better. When I wearing my male shorts, no has every said "you shave your legs".

Karren H
08-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Nope. She who must be obeyed wants me to pass as a male in the summer but all the waxing has left me with thin hair and I crop it and bleach it blonde so you really can't see it.

Mrs Roads
08-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Gotta go with "to hell with it", besides, I've been working on getting tan and having smooth shave legs and a skirt on and no pantyhose do get any better. When I wearing my male shorts, no has every said "you shave your legs".

I'm tending to lean towards "to hell with it" as I hate all this hair and the fact that I keep the rest of my body completely hair free, it really feels odd having hairy legs. But one step at a time for this girl...but I'll get there :)

Shelly K
08-05-2011, 06:12 PM
I keep mine very short and bleached. If I shaved them I don't think anyone would know the difference.

michell01
08-05-2011, 06:16 PM
I keep my legs shaved and smooth all the time and I also have a couple of pairs of misses knit shorts (very comfy!). I ensure that they show that I'm a girl. I wear them with a pair of Vans with no socks and a basic T. When it's really warm out I wear it all day along with on outings like to the beach. Honestly, no one really cares. If they do, they're probably jealous :)

Tammy V
08-05-2011, 06:33 PM
I shave mine all year long and I do wear shorts but a lot less often than I used to. It gets very hot here and I have worn light jeans on days over 100. When I used to work outside, we always wore jeans no matter how hot it was so it can be done. There really should not be any worry though because everyone I know has seen me in shorts with shaved legs and no one has ever said anything.

likes2becute
08-06-2011, 12:33 AM
This is my second summer with shaved legs. It's been a challenge but I'm almost completely to the point where I'm 100% comfortable with my shaven legs in public for guy mode. The hardest is being around other guys. Today, I went to get my tires taken care of and naturally the waiting room was full of your typical "manly man" guys. That's when I'm usually the most self conscious. I just simply chose not to think about it and behaved normally and no one stared or gave any weird looks. In the hundreds of times I've been out, I've only ever gotten a comment twice. Once from one of my brothers last summer when I took a beach trip with the family. He said "You shave your legs?" I said "Yep," and that was it. Another was a long time friend who asked the same thing. Again, I simply responded, "Yep, I do!" He let his gaze linger a moment longer and then it wa never mentioned again.

I think we should consider ourselves fortunate to live in such a time. People are very open minded and most have way too much going on in their on lives to pay enough attention to notice or mind if you shave your legs. And if they do, so what? Life is short. They only think about you every once in a blue moon. You are you 24/7, so enjoy being you and do what makes YOU happy. True friends will still be your friends.

Since doing this, I've been happier than ever. I love having smooth legs and being able to tan them and get them out in the sun is great!

Eryn
08-06-2011, 01:53 AM
I've been smooth all summer, legs and arms, and wear shorts and short sleeved shirts every day in guy mode. Nobody said a word. Been in a spa with friends. Nobody said a word. Either they don't notice or they don't care. I love being smooth and cool, and how quickly I can dry off without hair!

Pay attention and you'll see that more guys are walking around smooth than you realize. :)

Paulacder
08-06-2011, 04:37 AM
My legs stay shaved year round, especially in the summer.

Raychel
08-06-2011, 05:37 AM
Last year I letthe leg hair grow back on my legs for the summer. This year. I have kept them nicely shaven, Only one person has said anything. My friends wife said, "your legs are cleaner shaven then mine"

A bunch of differant replies that I could have used, now that I think about it. But I just let the comment slide.

Danni Kay
08-06-2011, 05:52 AM
I epilate and wax my legs all the time now, and wear shorts. I'm sure some people have noticed, but no one's said anything yet. I swim and bike, so I guess I could always use that as an excuse if needed, but then again I also have hair-free arms, chest, and underarms. :o

Keely
08-06-2011, 06:57 AM
I am virtually hair free. There is just a bit of very short hair on the front of my lower legs.
I don't know why I don't just epilate it away. You can hardly see it as it is.:doh:

barbie lanai
08-06-2011, 07:58 AM
Just started shaving my legs again. I worried about it and wearing shorts, but a month now and NO one has mentioned my hairless legs & arms. So looks to me the biggest problem is our own fear.

BillieLynne
08-06-2011, 08:05 AM
They only think about you every once in a blue moon. You are you 24/7, so enjoy being you and do what makes YOU happy.

I Love that quote!!! But you are so right.
I've decided to shave my legs. Had been hinting to my wife a little and she said "if you want to". So I'll shave tonight.

BillieLynne

Bobbie Bee
08-06-2011, 08:14 AM
I keep my legs shaved smooth all year long and wear shorts during the summer and I love it.

bridget thronton
08-06-2011, 08:59 AM
I keep my legs shaved all year long - shorts or skirts in the summer (no one seems to notice even in boy mode)

Wendy_Marie
08-06-2011, 09:38 AM
I have been shaving my legs year round since 2007...the only comments that have ever been made about it were positive in nature....in the beginning I did have a valid medical reason for doing so....now if anything is said I just say I like it better this way.

Mrs Roads
08-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Thank you girls for all the wonderful advice and support and for "likes2becute" you're right I'm me 24/7 and life is short, and I want to spend a nice part of it as womanly as possible - I'm going to shave my legs this morning :)

Darlene-VA
08-06-2011, 10:45 AM
shaved all the time for the last 10+ years and had a few looks but never a ? asked, so enjoy yourself and shave away

Starr
08-06-2011, 11:10 AM
I shave everything year round and have for years..but i don't wear shorts in boy mode aroun anyone that might say something mainly family. Likd one of the girls said short shirts tan ssmooth legs don't get much better then that..

wanagione
08-06-2011, 11:16 AM
I shave all year round, no one really cares, at least in my world.

Dana921
08-06-2011, 11:17 AM
My experience is that no one noticed or at least they never said anything to me! Even with the arm pits shaved wearing a tank top in boy mode which really is noticable when I raise my arms! So I never have had a problem but then most folks are not that observant, others do not care, and still others do not know if I should or should not have hair on my legs and arms.

Dana

JillyNylonz
08-06-2011, 11:22 AM
I keep my legs shaved year round and have very little problem. I did get a wolf whistle and catcalls from a young woman in a convertible once. I was walking from a store to my car wearing cutoff shorts and workboots dressed male, and this stranger (40 yr old lady) started yelling and hooting like I was on stage at a strip club! I was initially embarrassed, then quite pleased with myself!

Michelle 2
08-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Living in the Sonaran Dessert or hells kitchen as I like to call it the summers are blistering hot. I have personally kept my legs shaved all year round for two years and counting. No one has ever commented about it and even if they had who cares they are my legs to do as I please. It is very easy to explain to people because of the heat here it is just more comfortable and more sanitary to do so. People can except that explanation if I had to offer it up and reasonable people understand the concept. No worries!

Michelle

Jenniferathome
08-06-2011, 11:33 AM
I'm a little more than 2 years into shaving my legs daily. I wear shorts all summer. No one cares. I think thy look better in girl or boy mode. I started when I began bime racing and while only a few of my friends have asked why, I tell them it's just easier to keep them shaved rather than let it grow out and itch me to death, which is true! My wife's female friends don't care at all. Shave away, I say.

Bernadina
08-06-2011, 12:30 PM
I wouldn't be caught dead in summer with hairy legs and arms. Girl or boy mode. Yuck.

Ally Anne
08-06-2011, 12:42 PM

Many male athletes (swimmers, runners, etc.) shave thier legs, arms, etc. I typically don't notice if a person shaves or not. Just my opinion.

Lorileah
08-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Can I ask a question? If someone is looking at your legs, don't you think there may be more than "is he a boy or is he a girl" thing going on?

Your assignment for the next week, be a pervert ad look at guys legs in shorts. Some will have hair, some won't. Some won't and they won't shave. Is it really an issue? Is it really something that "Belongs" to women? This question comes up all the time. One day I looked and either 1 out 5 guys have little or no hair on their legs (and they could be bears every where else) or there are a lot more CD's out there in the world than we realize.

This is a personal grooming issue. It is YOUR body. Shaving your legs does not make you weaker (you ain't Samson), less male (you can still scratch and belch and do whatever your Homies think is masculine), gay (ok that was just silly) or whatever. It is hair, it is nothing more than that. It isn't a sign of virility, intelligence, ability to throw or hit a ball. C'mon, if people are noting that you don't have hair there what else are they looking at?

And yes I remove the hair on my legs when I am not in a lazy mood.

Leelou
08-06-2011, 02:41 PM
I shave year round, including arms and chest. I have the built in excuse/reason of doing triathlons. Many cyclists and triathletes shave--even if they don't CD :) It's just part of the culture. Plus there are some real advantages--easier to get the wetsuit on, cooler in the heat, easier to put on sunscreen, better massages, and all the cool kids are doing it.

But as others have pointed out, very few notice or care. I can't imagine going back. Even in boy mode, my tan and muscular legs look sex-ay :)

Leelou, you are an Ironman!!

Staci G
08-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Yep to hell with it!! I shave them all year and my wife is really pissed about it. She said, and I quote, "stop shaving your body before I have a heart attack". I love the smooth feel and I shave them every day, well I might have to miss one or 2 for time restrictions, but I wont miss more than that. No comments YET!

AllyM
08-06-2011, 02:58 PM
No one has ever said anything to me. Someone summed it up nicely earlier, "...our biggiest problem is our own fear."

Paula G
08-06-2011, 03:03 PM
I shave mine all year, wear shorts in the summer, and no one really notices.

Sherina
08-06-2011, 03:05 PM
What I did was shave my body during the winter then continued on shaving through out the summer. Most people won't remember if you had hair last summer or not. The only comment I have gotten about any hair removal, was about my eye brows.
One person was a co-worker who said that his hairstylist trims his up when he see her. The other was my mother. In both cases I said yes I get them taken care of.
But nothing has been said about the rest of my body.

Well except by my wife. She says that she enjoys it. :) But then I am lucky because she knew about me even before we went out 19 years ago. She says that she gets the best of both worlds with me. :o I say the same thing about her too.

Tess
08-06-2011, 03:20 PM
I'm not bold enough to shave them completely or all the time but during this God awful Texas summer they are mostly shaved. Just enough hair left for plausible deniability. After my first instance of skin cancer I'm into sunscreen big time this year. It goes on much easier on smooth legs which is reason enough to go hairless.

ReineD
08-06-2011, 03:28 PM
I agree people won't say a word. They never do, not even if they see someone breaking the law sometimes. People generally mind their own business and keep their opinions to themselves.

But, it doesn't mean they don't have them and it doesn't mean they'll in their minds question a man who has feminine looking legs (or feminine looking hands). I don't care if I don't know these people. I care more if it is friends or family.

My SO shaves her legs all the time now, whether she goes out or not. I think her shaved legs look great when she's dressed. But I don't like them in guy mode. I just don't and I don't think it is because I'm ashamed, although there might be a little of that (it's called internalized transphobia). But more importantly I do know that I'm attracted to men and not women and although shaved legs look great in a skirt, I don't find them sexy at all, not like I find men's legs sexy in jean or cargo shorts.

I would never say anything to her. It is her body to do with as she pleases, and she knows what is important to her and what is not. And I've made a decision that being in a relationship with my SO is more important to me than how her legs look in guy mode. But, when I see him in shorts in guy mode or when I notice how long his finger nails have gotten (in guy mode ... not in girl mode) there's a little disconnect that happens inside me and I just don't like it.

I know that my SO can't have it both ways. She can't have the flexibility to come and go at will without nails that are always long and arms and legs that are always shaved. So I close my eyes, smile, and try to get over it, and most times I am successful. But it's always there in the background, if this makes sense. I'll walk into the room and notice his legs (in guy mode only and not in girl mode) and my heart will sink a little. And when we go out in guy mode, sometimes I am more conscious of them than other times and I hope that people won't notice, even though I know that no one would ever say anything.

I don't know if you wanted this GG's perspective. I just wanted to put it out there.

Or, maybe I'm just having a bad day and I'm thinking about this more than I do usually.

Vickie_CDTV
08-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Based on others' experience, the best strategy is to trim and thin out the hair gradually over time, if anyone notices you can always let it grow back fully. Since body hair varies greatly among men, if you still have a little you can always use that as an excuse. As men age the amount of visible hair on their legs often decreases (as circulation worsens), so if you are older you can use that as an excuse as well.

Farrah Rose
08-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Yeah i shave mine and jsut say the hell with it and go out in shorts in boy mode. Its never a problem, no one notices it and plus alot of guys shave their legs for various reasons : swimming, biking, football, etc.

MistyCD
08-06-2011, 04:48 PM
I removed the hair from my legs one time with Neet or Nair and they itched like h**l. afterwards for days! On the other hand or foot Pun intended, wearing the long rubber firefighting hip boots wore the hair off of my calves!

Now i just use my electric shaver to slightly trim my leg hair. My wife likes to play with my hair so I can't take shave it all the way!!!!

I've found 2 answers for the idiot macho slobs that have to say something stupid.
1. Yes I shave my legs because my wife loves it.
2. got tired of having the hair burned off when performing search and rescues in house fires.....

number 2 usually stuns the h**l out of them and puts them in their place!!!!

Barbra P
08-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Hi Mrs. Roads

Between Type II Diabetes and taking Finasteride for BPH most of the hair on my back, underarms, and legs has disappeared. I do have some places on my lower left leg where there is still some hair and I shave it off – patches of hair look really ridicules. No one has mentioned my smooth legs, except a neighbor who also lost the hair on his legs. I wear shorts almost exclusively this time of year so it isn’t a case where people can’t see my smooth legs.

I also wear flip-flops most days and nobody says anything about the nail polish on my toenails either. You might be surprised at how wrapped up in themselves and/or what they are doing at the time most people tend to be.

Tina B.
08-06-2011, 05:16 PM
I never was very hairy to began with, but having type 2 Diabetes and getting old, I have little to no hair on my body, that and the fact that I used an epilatior all winter on it. So to please the wife i have not shaved this summer, but not much is growing there anyway, and what does is so light no one but her and I get closes enough to see it.
Tina B.

Brenda Locke
08-06-2011, 05:51 PM
For myself, I shave everything year round. No one I know or who i've met even/ever seems to notice. Or for that matter care one way or the other.
Go with how you feel and don't worry about it no one else really seem's to!

Brenda

NathalieX66
08-06-2011, 06:01 PM
i shave mine all year round and no one notices.

Geneva Lake
08-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Oh, Karen, you look so damned good.

Geneva Lake
08-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Me, too, Nathalie. I shave mine all year, wear short. Nobody notices. And if they do, yay for me!

Jeannie
08-06-2011, 09:04 PM
I shaved my legs for the first time this past winter (loved it) but let them grow back for the summer. I have family members that want to scrutinize every thing I do and they would pick up on it immediately so I am doomed to only shed in the winter. Which is fine with me. I can live with it.

Luciana Vitale
08-06-2011, 10:52 PM
been shaving for the last two years, wearing shorts in florida and no comments about.

Cheryl T
08-07-2011, 08:04 AM
I have been fully shaved for the last 7years.
I wear shorts at work from April to Thanksgiving and was nervous the first day but no one said a word. From time to time I get a comment and I just go along with it.
Recently I had knee surgery (out patient) and the nurse commented saying it sure makes it easier to wear pantyhose...to which I responded..."sure does". That was all that was said.
Another time someone said on a cold day...don't your legs get cold...I asked "don't yours when you wear a skirt?". She said, "but I wear pantyhose"...and I replied..."gee, maybe I should try that". End of conversation on my legs...lol

Valerie1973
08-07-2011, 12:35 PM
How about arms? I've been wanting to shave my arms. Do any of you shave your arms too.

Mrs Roads
08-07-2011, 12:56 PM
How about arms? I've been wanting to shave my arms. Do any of you shave your arms too.

Fortunately - I have almost zero hair on my arms, but I do shave my armpits all year round. Weird that I have hairy legs but no arm hair though (not that I'm complaining)....

Janine cd
08-07-2011, 05:15 PM
I have shaved my legs all year long for the past 35 years and have only been questioned about it once. I told the person asking that I shaved because I was an avid cyclist (which I am). That satisfied my inquirer.

StarrOfDelite
08-07-2011, 05:45 PM
I've shaved my arms and legs, and all of the rest of me for that matter, for years. No one has ever said anything, and if anyone did I'd just tell them that 1. I like it the look and feel, and 2. If they persist, tell them to go F themselves.

The reason why I started shaving, almost 15 years ago, is that I have pale skin, lots of Celtic ancestors from Wales and Ireland and Scotland, and at one time I used instant tan lotion. Although it doesn't produce a realistic tan on pale skin, one of the things that instant tan does well is turn reddish-blonde body hair to a brilliant orangutang-fur orange shade. I started shaving my arms, legs and torso to get rid of the orange fur syndrome, not to look feminine.

clairebabe
08-07-2011, 07:07 PM
I would say I am very lucky, naturally don't have a lot hair on my leg, so looks no difference at all lol

kymmieLorain
08-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Been shaving my legs since about 03. have never had any problems with them. I hate when I get some stubble. drives me crazy.

Kymmie

MsCheriMarie
08-07-2011, 08:25 PM
I've shaved my arms and legs, and all of the rest of me for that matter, for years. No one has ever said anything, and if anyone did I'd just tell them that 1. I like it the look and feel, and 2. If they persist, tell them to go F themselves.

Hee hee - best answer ever - just say "It's my preference"

Jennifer B
08-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Shaved my legs during the winter once but got terrible razor burn and spots / ingrowing hairs, so didn't bother until a few months ago when I used Nair for the first time and that gave me spots as well. What's the secret to blemish free smooth legs? Stockings feel so much better that way.

Abby
08-07-2011, 10:36 PM
My legs and arms are shaved or trimmed and lighted 24/7 for over 10 years. I wear skirts and shorts and no one has ever made a comment..

Kathy4ever
08-08-2011, 02:59 AM
This year is the first time during the summer. The past two years I've done it during the winter and let it grow back during the summer. No real negative comments other than maybe as why? Have the arms, underarms and legs epilated every week.

Julie-Ann Fletcher
08-14-2011, 03:45 AM
i always keep my top half waxed,chest underarms etc but when it came to my legs,cause im a driver i always ended up with a shaving rash over the back of my legs and my bottom,and it itched like hell

SandyR
08-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Year round smooth legs and I really don't care been doing it so long my family and close friends just got used to it. With the great results laser hair removal did on my chest and back I am starting treatments on my legs this week.

So good to be smooth...

Hugs

Sandy

beez1717
08-14-2011, 01:34 PM
I shave my legs because I like it better that way. If people comment then I would just say to them that I naturally have a low amount of body hair and o prefer my legs being shaved. So what? Not everyone likes everything that others do.

JohnH
08-14-2011, 01:47 PM
I keep my legs, chest, and arms shaved year round. I also paint my toenails and wear sandals. I almost never wear shorts. I wear denim skirts instead. I also have the guts to wear dresses around the neigborhood.

I really can't understand what the big deal is about shaving ones legs.

Johanna

brittdoll
08-14-2011, 07:26 PM
I used to shave my legs in the summer but it just got to be too much of a hastle. I do keep my legs fairly well trimmed so the initial fall shaving won't be like shaving a wookie.

darla_g
08-14-2011, 07:48 PM
this is like the first summer i have shaved my legs, the only thing i would say that was helpful is i went to the beach earlier in the summer and my legs are fairly tan

JohnH
08-14-2011, 08:09 PM
I shave my legs and chest every other day. I shave my arms and face every day. It's really no big deal when you do it that often.

Debglam
08-14-2011, 08:59 PM
Buy a bike and shave your legs! I've been shaving my legs even before I started dressing - for cycling. I've moved on from there and got a comment on my lack of chest hair. My reply was that I liked the feel of shaved legs so much that I decided to go clean. End of story.

Funny thing is I was reverse read at an event. Cycling shorts go kind of low on your legs and give you a funny tan line. I was en femme wearing a pair of girly jean shorts and another girl looked at my legs and read me as "a cyclist." Jeez! :heehee:

Kaz
08-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Been clean shaven for about 7 years now... don't wear shorts that much, but tbh people don't notice that much... and if they do comment my arguement is... it just feels better... I like it... OK I haven't come across the macho thugs yet... but hey ho!

Miranda09
08-14-2011, 09:14 PM
I've been shaving both arms and legs for 2 years now and no one has ever noticed or made any remarks. I've always hated body hair, so I decided then to try shaving, and I just can't go back. It is a bit of a bother, but I actually prefer shaving my legs (about once per week) than shaving my face! A few women I have been out with actually like the sensation!!!! So I'll continue to shave everywhere, till I can't do it any more! :)

whowhatwhen
08-14-2011, 09:44 PM
I remember mentioning shaving my legs to my mom a week or so ago and was basically told that it's "not what men are supposed to do".
One of the reasons I restarted my interest in CD is because I got sick of the forced manliness stereotypes so I'm pretty much rejecting them all now.

I do like the way they look without hair, but I still need more practice to prevent or remove the irritation, stubble and red bumps.
When I can afford laser it'll be on my face first but maybe wax or epilation will work in the meantime.

tl; dr:

It's my body, and I don't like gross looking manhair on it.
I'm no longer going to keep my body to what everyone else thinks it should be.

mymysterycd
08-14-2011, 10:08 PM
I recently had the experience of shaving my legs, and as an amateur crossdresser I can say that it was awesome! My legs feel so smooth and more tender and I've been told to look good on my pics when I wear a mini skirt or tiny shorts. I don't go out in public...yet, but I hope some day I will. I think I would start by going to a club so I can be in the dark more since I'm also learning how to put make up on. One thing I noticed about my shaved legs is that I now tend to caress them more often as I sit and watch a movie alone or just read something in bed. I feel so feminine and wish there was a man enjoying them.. :) Anyway, I hope I can learn more about the art of shaving so I can also avoid getting red bumps or not shaving them properly at times. I want to use the right lotions after shaving and also for smoother feeling...if anyone knows, I will appreciate the advice. Thank you ladies. Kisses. Lisa

Amanda Styles
08-15-2011, 01:25 AM
I have been shaving (legs & underarms) year round for more than a decade, and either keep the hair on my arms clipped off or shaved, it just does not feel right to be hairy. I routinely go out in public with shorts on and do have a preference for less than long shorts. :) I have tanned by pools at motels, and on the beach.
There has only been one time when anyone said anything, she was a GG friend, who asked if I shaved, and I said yes. Nothing more was said. There were previous SO in my life who either totally appalled, partially
accepted it , and one whom actually embraced it.
More than likely someone along the way noticed but for one reason or the other did not say anything to me.
It's your life, and your body.

notquiteagirl
08-15-2011, 05:37 AM
Tempted to give it a go and shave the legs to see what its like but need to wait, not got the courage to do while I am still out in shorts.

joan47
08-15-2011, 05:44 AM
I shave year round, in summer I wear misses shorts, or junior demin burmudas length shorts, sometimes capris, I also wear a cute ankle braclet. mynext step is to carry a purse and wear a feminine ring and braclet and then sandals to show off my painted toenails.

eluuzion
08-15-2011, 06:12 AM
I was never very "hairy". More like "fuzzy", lol. Only body hair was legs, arms, face & head.
I have been shaving my whole body for years. First it was my legs. (On a whim in my hotel room one night when I traveled a lot). The first few months I was a bit tentative, since I was a tennis fanatic and wore shorts almost year round. I got a few whistles from a carload of girls driving by when bike riding. A friend asked me about it one time. I told him I shaved for tennis & martial arts to stay cooler. After the first year, I started shaving the rest of my body and still do.

No comments in years. I've always been slim...nothing but bone & muscle, dark-skinned and usually "tan" so maybe that helps somehow. I don't have a SO, so I have no problems on this issue...or...come to think of it...on any other issues either! Being single does have its advantages...:D

:love: