PDA

View Full Version : This Is Just Ugly and It Stops Now

Sharon
08-05-2011, 11:06 PM
What's ugly you ask?

This damn section is, that's what. I'm specifically referring to the sniping and carping that has gone on around here the past several weeks. I'm referring to the back and forth rude-as-all-get-out bickering that has totally disrupted many threads, many of which should have been worthwhile serious discussions, in this section. The name calling is both rude and inflammatory and it all ends now. Those who ignore this "request" to not being rude will lose access to the assorted transsexual sections, and possibly the forum itself, and their access may or may not not be restored at a later date.

I've been away for awhile due to unforeseen circumstances, but, God willing, I'm back again for awhile. Things were sometimes out of control here before my disappearance, but the nasty behavior wasn't as rampant, though my patience was wearing thin at a scant few members who seemed to thrive at antagonizing, belittling and being condescending towards other members -- in short they were A-holes who took advantage of their anonymity on the forum. But -- for God's sake folks! -- the behavior demonstrated here the past month or more is just abysmal and I won't abide it from anyone.

Consider this day one and this get tough policy is effective immediately beginning with the very next post written in any thread at all. I truly hate having to act as a disciplinarian to supposed adults, but I will do what is necessary to restore a sense of maturity and civility here.

And a note to those who have contacted me regarding antagonizing threads, posts and members -- the volume of messages is rather overwhelming and it could be some time before I read them all and even longer before I respond to them.