PDA

View Full Version : Talking...

MandyTS
10-09-2005, 11:29 PM
Sometimes we have to talk...

Do you ladies find that you need to talk to someone once in a while about CDing or TS? (Assuming not out). Is the forum the only real venue you can do it?

DonnaT
10-10-2005, 06:16 AM
One of the reasons I like this forum, yes.

michellejean
10-10-2005, 07:48 AM
Yes

Nisha
10-10-2005, 07:55 AM

Do you ladies find that you need to talk to someone once in a while about CDing or TS? (Assuming not out). Is the forum the only real venue you can do it?

Yes. I do feel the need to talk.

And this forum is the best I have come across. I enjoy being here.

- Nisha

KatieZ
10-10-2005, 08:36 AM
Yes

This forum has been a real savior. By reading of others lives and talking about my own here, I have come to a better understanding of myself. And through it, I have come to accept myself in a way I never did before. I now feel like I was given a gift in this lifetime. And my female self is slowly making an entrance into the outer world. I feel proud now to announce "Hey this is me...it's who I am". I have no guilt or shame anymore. But the ignorance of the general population still keeps me from fully expressing myself as I am. I don't care about the looks and comments of strangers, but I am afraid of losing friends, family, and career. So when I go out it is to another town. If there were only a way to educate the masses, like this place has educated so many of us, life would be total bliss.

Hugs

Phoebe Reece
10-10-2005, 09:30 AM
I think we all have the need to talk about this subject from time to time. Even if you have a supportive wife, you still need the point of view that only another TG person can give. This forum is a great way to communicate, especially when you are in need of help. There are other internet forums out there. Some function similar to this one. Some are e-mail listservers. Some require membership in a particular organization. Some organizations have "pen-pal" arrangements where members correspond by "snail mail". But, there is nothing like being able to talk face to face with another TG person. While there are a lot of folks here who have never met another crossdresser, there are those of us who are involved in support groups or social clubs that see other CD's on a regular basis. You just have to decide what level of communication works best for you and go for it.

urban gypsy
10-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Unless my wife or couple of friends whose husband also dresses this is the only real place I can chat about cding, so its great to know that everyone is here.

Lauren_T
10-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Yes. I do feel the need to talk.

And this forum is the best I have come across. I enjoy being here.

- Nisha:iagree:

What she said!

Julie York
10-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Yes.

It is getting to me that a lot of my head is filled with this stuff and I'm worried it might leak out.

"Hi.....Good weekend? What did you get up to? Anything interesting?"
"Oh....just the usual." (I dressed up in women's clothes, bought a bra on Ebay.....flounced up and down in a mini skirt and high heels trying to catch a glimpse of my stocking tops in a mirror, took a few photos of me in a see through babydoll...usual sort of thing.)........Oh you know...Watched the football. That's about it really."

Joanne08
10-10-2005, 01:53 PM
Until I came upon this forum I have had very little discussion about my CDing lately. This place provides me with a way to discover more about myself though communication. Answering questions and pondering how I really feel about myself are why I love it here. I do have one other CD friend and it is good to talk with her but this provides many points of view sometimes.

Love, Jo

Sarahgurl371
10-10-2005, 08:18 PM
Yes, I feel a ton better since joining and getting some of it out with understanding people. Almost makes me want to find some local support other than calling the group that is 60 miles away, on thier open call in night. It sure is wonderful to know that we are not alone.

Tedi
10-10-2005, 08:38 PM
It's why I'm here, to know that I'm not alone in the world.

The forum has done more for me than you can know.

I don't have anyone that I can talk about CD'ing to, I wish I did.

Star
10-10-2005, 11:18 PM
yes...yesss annd yessss!!!!!..... its an important outlet for my femme self... and she is growing because of it...

pedebra
10-11-2005, 05:43 AM
Being in the closet and knowing no other CD's, I definitely feel the need to talk and express my views sometimes. This forum has helped me learn a lot from listening what others have to say.

Debra

Tiffy
10-11-2005, 10:32 AM
I know that is why I am here.

April

eleventhdr
10-11-2005, 04:06 PM
I most certainly have done just this in the past. Talked with people about tis and some of them were real gg's and total strangers!. Suzy!.

Wendy me
10-11-2005, 04:53 PM
oh yes here and on the phone and the on yahoo and yahoo voice chatt oh i do talk abought it often.....lololololol..............

Janice_2591
10-11-2005, 05:31 PM
I do have CD friends with whom I share my troubles, etc, but forums such as these are often the only places where I can truly express the things that drove me into panties and what keeps me in them. I am not complaining about wearing panties, I love doing it, but there are pressures and this an excellent safety valve.

Tiffy
10-11-2005, 09:23 PM
This is my only real outlet for talking about it. Have been much better emotionaly since joinin here. Atleast I know I am not alone in this world. As I do not know one other cd. Not that will admit it or that I have even met in person.

Kisses, April

SheilaTV
10-12-2005, 07:29 AM

Absolutely YES!!!!!!!!!

Forums like this help a lot but we need to express what we feel to people close to us.

I feel lucky because I can talk to my mother about it and to some friends too.