PDA

View Full Version : A question for those who have transitioned successfully

diannecourtney
08-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Is there anything you miss about the removal of the junk or the addition hips or bosoms. I could loose the junk and be entirely happy. Ju8st think it?:o:o:o

AnnaCalliope
08-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Although technically, I haven't actually started "transition" per se (I live mostly full-time, but have yet to start HRT due to immediate financial constraints), I know that eventually when I get to post-op, I will miss the ability to pee standing up without getting my legs wet.

Jorja
08-06-2011, 10:20 AM
Dianne,
First, please understand that having the "junk" removed WILL NOT and DOES NOT make you a woman. The surgeries only allow you to bring the body inline with the mind. Nothing more nothing less. That being said, no there is nothing I miss about the "junk". As for the hips or bosoms, still after 29 years of having them I enjoy them everyday. My body now represents who I really am and should have been from day one.

For AnnaMarie, practice my dear, practice! :)

Steph.TS
08-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Although technically, I haven't actually started "transition" per se (I live mostly full-time, but have yet to start HRT due to immediate financial constraints), I know that eventually when I get to post-op, I will miss the ability to pee standing up without getting my legs wet.
http://www.pmateusa.com/home.html

Stephenie S
08-06-2011, 11:42 AM
I had heard of the P-Mate, but never seen one.

However, a few years ago I was with my two sisters on a hike. I said we had to get back because I had to pee. "So", said my youngest sister, "just pee."

"Here", I said? "Yeah", she said. "Guys do it all the time. Just pee. It's a normal human function".

OK, I tried it. Enormously satisfying. Outdoors, away from everything. It was great.

Later, when we were back at the car, I thanked my sister for teaching me that it was OK to pee outdoors. She said, "You know who taught ME that? Your older sister. We were walking in downtown Boston. She had to pee. She just ducked into an ally and peed."

I found this very enlightening. We are taught that pee is a dirty function that has to be hidden. And of course I still opt for privacy if it's available, but when ya gotta go, ya gotta go. Just 'cause we are women does not mean we have to be second class citizens.

Stephie

GypsyKaren
08-06-2011, 12:04 PM
I know that eventually when I get to post-op, I will miss the ability to pee standing up without getting my legs wet.

It's all in the balance, that and making sure there's no poison ivy about.

To answer the question...don't miss it, and having boobs and hips ain't too shabby.

LynnInDenver
08-06-2011, 12:18 PM
http://www.pmateusa.com/home.html

The amusing thing is they showed a similar device on Top Gear UK once, daring the audience to identify it. In that case, it was just a rolled up piece of rubber. I identified it really, really quickly, which I think surprised my friend who was watching it with me.

Jamie Nicole
08-07-2011, 09:39 AM
nope, I dont miss a damned thing and in fact I still say "good riddance"

Stephenie S
08-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Is there anything you miss about the removal of the junk or the addition hips or bosoms. I could loose the junk and be entirely happy. Ju8st think it?:o:o:o

You are kidding, right?

Stephie

Katesback
08-07-2011, 11:05 AM
LOL I got the same impression.

You are kidding, right?

Stephie

pamela_a
08-07-2011, 11:13 AM
:iagree:

For me the entire goal was to get rid of that defect. Miss it? not on your life

crystalann
08-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Miss What??:confused:

Felix
08-08-2011, 01:57 PM
Hope you dont mind me replying but having my GRS just confirmed who I really was and that is A MAN the man I have always been. For me as male my junk is important although not for you ladies ;) I do agree the surgery didn't make me a man I already was a man I just needed the surgeries to align my body with my mind. So I don't miss my Moobs at all and I love my junk lol :) .....Felix

Empress Lainie
08-15-2011, 08:56 AM
I have been living as the woman I AM since 2007, it would be nice to get rid of certain parts, I would not miss them. I adore my boobs and my improved butt. So far I haven't seen much change in hips. Hey, afterall my body thinks it is 76, but I know I'm really only 27.

Angel.Marie76
08-16-2011, 09:46 AM
I haven't had any surgery yet, and don't even know if I'll be able to afford it ever. What I AM happy about going away though since I started on HRT was the SIZE of the darn hardware.. the fact that it shrunk significantly and that I used to have such a problem tucking and such and, now, I barely even consider it a problem. Secondly would be the, um, dynamic nature of the seemingly previously sentient hardware...I swear it had a life of it's own.. and now? nearly never! I hope that I don't miss it if I ever make it go away forever.

Do I miss dry, rough skin on my body? Do I miss having no butt and nada for hips? Do I miss the armpit/leg/body hair? Do I miss the facial hair?? HAAAAAAAhahahahahah.. you must be joking, right? I have a BUTT and HIPS now! I have a chest that actually shows through my fitted shirts without a bra! Most of all, I certainly do NOT miss having to hold in the SNAP! ;-) 20+ years of biting my lispy tongue was FAR long enough.

Schatten Lupus
08-16-2011, 10:04 AM
As for peeing standing up, without a device:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080418201605AAmbPTE
I couldn't find the original site I first saw it on, but the answer to that pretty much says the same thing. Only difference is the first site I read it on said to move your hips to aim.
I don't foresee myself missing anything when I get that far. I can think of a few things I won't miss though.

kellycan27
08-16-2011, 12:37 PM
Maybe "scratching"... when I needed to ponder something.:heehee:

cara
08-16-2011, 02:38 PM
If you've successfully, fully and completely transitioned would you even take time to visit a website like this to answer questions such as the OP's?
Cara

kellycan27
08-16-2011, 03:37 PM
If you've successfully, fully and completely transitioned would you even take time to visit a website like this to answer questions such as the OP's?
Cara

Why not? Does the fact that we have fully transitioned make us any different or better than those who have not yet fully transitioned? A lot of us have completed out transitions while being members here, and have made friends here that we would like to continue being friends with. And there are a lot of girls who have fully transitioned and would like to stay or visit from to time to time socialize, and give their support to others who are embarking on their own journey.:straightface:

Kaitlyn Michele
08-16-2011, 04:05 PM
what kelly said... ......

Aprilrain
08-16-2011, 11:03 PM
maybe "scratching"... When i needed to ponder something.:heehee:

lol.......................After 12 hours of tucking its not about deep thought!

Haven't had surgery yet but i don't miss any of the other stuff i've gotten rid of like body hair, body oder, muscles (i really don't miss them and hope i lose some more!) testosterone and it evil reign (being pissed off ALL the time), OH and the constant nagging suspicion that something was terribly wrong! yeah don't miss that either!

I kinda like my soft skin my girly arms and little boobs and my legs are WAY sexier now!