PDA

View Full Version : out in the open

vetobob9
08-06-2011, 03:57 PM
I have begun wearing bra's without wearing a coat to hide it as I did in my old state. So far no one has said anything. Then again, I am also wearing a woman's tank top under my black shirt too. That might be subduing the outline of the bra such that they can see a tank top but not the other item.
Surprisingly I am not sweating up a storm considering the temperature around here has been 107 lately.

Then again, that is probably the main advantage that women's clothing has over men's clothing. Women's clothes tend to be open and cooler where as men's clothing tends to be closed, hot, and stuffy whereby causing you to sweat more (whereby producing more body odor).

Farrah Rose
08-06-2011, 04:17 PM
I hate having to change out of my bra when i go out to throw out the trash or get the mail because the lines may show to much, but i never thought to ware a tanktop under my shirt to cover it a bit. At least, until i get more comfortable and stop caring what others think lol. but ill try that.

jeri1973
08-06-2011, 04:33 PM
I too have begun wearing a bra on a regular basis. It is interesting to know that I have only gotten one comment and that was from my wife. She said almost jokingly, "I see your straps." It is hard to believe just how much more comfortable I have become since putting on a bra. I am now fully underdressed at all times. Can't wait to see what comes next!

boardpuppy
08-06-2011, 04:36 PM
You will be so happy when you do deside to just forget about what other peoople say/thinik, mostly no one notices if you are wearing a bra or not, unless of course you have a beautiful set of D's or bigger.
Alice

Inna
08-06-2011, 05:09 PM
Funny how things change with time. Some time, not that long ago, I would put on a bra to finish the outfit, I would have made every effort to have matching panties and keep everything utmost chic, I was going for the image of a female. And would have worn such outfit in the house taking it off when stepping outside. But as I have experienced transition and embraced the female in me and now have my own feminine body inclusive of fatty deposits we all call breasts wearing a bra had become one of the things I do without much thought devoted to making is special. To the point I don't even care if the bra doesn't match panties at all. Bra makes wearing garments more comfortable, with nipples still being quite sensitive, shirt rubbing against them can be a nuisance. And I only put them on when stepping out, funny how things change with time.

Stevann
08-06-2011, 06:36 PM
I use a woman's tank as an "undershirt" every day en drab. On days when I wear a bra under the tank, the tank does a good job of hiding the bra. But I fear getting a hug, since someone feeling the strap across my back would be a giveaway.

vetobob9
08-06-2011, 11:00 PM
I found that when I tried to see if GG's were wearing one, I really could not tell except the waitress that was wearing a thin white shirt. The lady behind me was wearing one because the cusps on her back stuck out but when you look at the other women in the place you would have a hard time telling which ones were wearing one and which ones were not.

lingerieLiz
08-07-2011, 12:19 AM
I went shopping the other day wearing a C cup bra. No one looked at me funny or even paid attention to my chest under my blouse.

On the other hand I was shopping a couple weeks ago and saw an older light complected man wearing a black bra under a white t-shirt. I noticed, but no one else seemed to.

Stephenie S
08-07-2011, 12:48 AM
It's not so much that people don't see. It's very much that they don't care. Most people don't give a sweet flying patootie what you do and what you wear. Of course, many don't even look. It's not that society cares, they don't. It's the ones who are close to us who care. Your wife, your family, your pastor. Those are the ones who care. And sometimes they really matter.

S