PDA

View Full Version : Been quiet but thinking, Need advise

Nikki A.
10-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Now that the kids are back in school I'll have more of a chance to indulge myself again. There is only one problem in that now I want to experience more but my wife is not very supportative or accepting.
What I really want to do is go out enfemme and see what it is like. Do I tell her? I know that she will not want me to. I don't travel so that is out. I could wait till all are asleep get dressed and go.
This is all getting to be very hard

Sharon
10-10-2005, 01:10 AM
Searching,
You say your wife is not very supportive or accepting, but exactly how accepting is she? Does she simply tolerate your dressing? Or is it more of a "don't ask, don't tell" situation?
The reason I'm asking this is that I think it would be a huge mistake to sneak out when everyone is asleep. The liklihood of your being discovered is too great, and then you will have all sorts of hell to explain (especially if it's your kids who do the discovering). How much energy have you expended in explaining your desires to your wife? Is there any possibility of getting your wife to accompany you around the block, or out for a short drive?
If worse comes to worse and here's no way to get your wife to understand, then I would suggest getting a hotel room for an afternoon or night and, thus, being able to take the time necessary to do it right and away from your house and neighborhood.
Good luck!

Rainbow6562005
10-10-2005, 04:39 AM
I think that sneaking around will only generate resentment in you for your wife's perceived views, and you will push her away. She'll pick it up, and there will be unpleasant consequences for both of you, I assure you.

Since going out en femme is so important to you, you must let her know, as gently and caringly as you can. Then you need to hear her out. Perhaps she has objections that you can successfully deal with.

I like Sharon's idea of including her in this important part of your life; to the degree she will take a drive with you dressed or rent a motel room with you dressed, this will help bring you closer together.

Of course she may refuse to do any of these things. Then you need to find another way to satisfy your passion.

May this work out well for you.

Rainbow

TGMarla
10-10-2005, 06:49 AM
Hi, Searching.

I am in the same boat. I travel a lot now, so I get to dress a lot, but when home, I have had my eye on the local support group because I'd very much like to go out somewhere dressed up. Since I feel that I do not pass very well, the local TG support group seems like a safe place to go for a first outing. The problem is, my wife would not support such a venture, and I hate to sneak around behind her back. Heck, I do enough of that already.

I have not come up with a suitable solution to this yet, either. Good luck. Let me know what you end up doing.

Hugs,
Marla

urban gypsy
10-10-2005, 07:02 AM
I would suggest that you talk to your wife about joining a local support group. and wait for the reaction if not very positive I don't really not what to suggest except to do it behind her back just once and see if its what you want. if its not you dont really have a problem.

KatieZ
10-10-2005, 08:54 AM
Support groups usually have a place where you can change into and out of your fem clothes. I would never suggest you sneak out for any reason. But, with your wife's permission, I think that would be an ideal outlet for you.

Hugs

Phoebe Reece
10-10-2005, 09:17 AM
I agree with those that have said joining a local TG support group is your best option as a starter. Sneaking around will probably lead to disaster. Your wife is likely concerned about what might happen while you are out. Support groups meet in generally "safe" places. Most groups have a place to change into and out of your femme things at the meeting location. If the support group has a significant number of GG's in their membership, you may even get your wife to come along with you. Later, if your wife gets more comfortable with the idea of you being out of the house dressed, you can be more adventurous in your outings.