PDA

View Full Version : Wife ready to take me out.

CDPheobe
08-07-2011, 10:38 AM
So this week I started my new job. Been away from the wife and kids since Tuesday due to long hours. Saturday it was just the wife and I. No kids. It was just us two when I said we should have went to the drive-in theater. She said lets go. I was like I want to dress up with make-up and all.:battingeyelashes: She said go for it, lets go. I said I wanted to spend time with her and either do theater another weekend while I'm dressed, or, do a club where it's CD friendly. The drive in she said we could get kinky while I was dressed too. So here it is. My wife has said I can be with her on an outing dressed up. :)

PretzelGirl
08-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Sounds like a blast. Have a great time!

I would make sure you use the restroom before going and leave those drinks alone. It seems to me that the drive-in may not be the best restroom to try and push your boundaries with.

Stephanie47
08-07-2011, 05:16 PM
When I read the lead in to the post, I thought it meant your wife was 'ready to take you out' =like terminate your worldly existence. Have a great time! I agree with going easy on the liquids. And, necking in the back seat would prove interesting to those around you.

Eryn
08-07-2011, 05:22 PM
Sounds like a great idea for a first time experience! Have fun!

Farrah Rose
08-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Nice!! thats sounds like a dream. You actually gave me some ideas of places my wife and i can go while dressed :)

TxKimberly
08-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Now see, where I grew up, that was a way of saying I'm gonna kill you - "I'm gonna take you out!"
So when I saw your post, I was thinking "Yeah, my wife is getting ready to take me out too!" lol

CDPheobe
08-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Lol. Some of you have wild imaginations. Today we went out shopping and landed in a place called Bonnie A Mie in Pico Rivera CA. There was also some eye liner that looked interesting so we got that. We saw some calf high boots size 10 and they fit us both. We went to Wal Mart and bought pantyhose and some boy short panties. Sometime soon we are going to head out just her and I. I will have her take pics and post them.

I don't drink alcohol so I won't be that crazy to hit the rest room. Lol. And I will refrain from drinking liquids also. Been in the situation before where I had to use the restroom, but in male clothes. I live close to this drive-in so it's not too far. She did stress on fooling around in the cab of our truck if you know what I mean. She said she didn't care if somebody saw us. She even wanted me to hang around in our back yard while I am dressed regardless if neighbors see me. she said she does not care if neighbors see me or anybody for that fact. I would venture to say she does have the mad love for me, huh? So this is it folks. She said it was okay to venture out dressed. And have a kinky time, plus she said she would kiss me also :)

Claire Cook
08-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Sounds like a fun night! There are STILL drive-in's? Maybe only in LA....

Longing2be-Trisha
08-07-2011, 08:59 PM
How awesome is she!!!

Hugs

CDPheobe
08-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Claire, The only one I know of is in City of Industry. It's called the Vineland Theatre.

@ Trisha................ I am fortunate to have her by my side :)

joank
08-07-2011, 10:46 PM
There is one working in Riverside, CA as well.

GG Kathy
08-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Congratulations on having such a loving and supportive SO. I hope you had a great time.

Melanie R
08-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Back in the early 80's my wife and I while dressed enfemme went to drive in movies several times. What a fun time making out as two women madly in love. My first experience being dressed as Melanie at a drive in theatre was when I was 17 and dressed in my girl friend's clothes. Our mutual friend, John, who knew about Melanie joined us at my first semi-public outing. Sitting between John and my girl friend I was in seventh heaven with both of them enjoying my nylon covered legs. Later John asked if I would be his date for his senior prom. My girlfriend offered to let me wear her prom dress. I chickened out on this proposed date.

Alice B
08-07-2011, 11:22 PM
What an incredable, accepting wife. I think you are in for a lot of fun. Give her a hug from the rest of us.

kimdl93
08-08-2011, 09:25 AM
Well, I'd say go for it. Nothing is more fun than being able to share the experience with your SO.

linda allen
08-10-2011, 07:01 AM
All I can say is that you're a lucky girl.

LolaDD
08-10-2011, 11:02 AM
That sounds like a great time. My wife is starting to talk about taking Lola out for a girls weekend. She is asking me to try to pick someplace. I can't wait to go. I hope you have a great time. Lola.

Loni
08-10-2011, 10:09 PM
the way your title of this thread sounds...glad to here it was only out to the movies.. ;-O

a drive-in. i thought they were all plowed over for shopping malls. glad to hear some of "Americana" is still alive.

pinto
08-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Lol. She even wanted me to hang around in our back yard while I am dressed regardless if neighbors see me. she said she does not care if neighbors see me or anybody for that fact.

wow great idea of your wife. really a great woman and one i would like to have too. it seems there is room for much more progress in that matter. i wonder what comes next. please keep on reporting.

Sally24
08-14-2011, 01:17 PM
Gigi I would be getting ready now!!!!!!!!!! Good luck you lucky girl!