PDA

View Full Version : Your ideal man

Claire96c
08-08-2011, 05:11 AM
Hi,

I know that some of us girls are attracted to men. I would be interested to hear from those who are what their ideal man would be like.

When dressed I think about having a tall dark handsome man but also one who is kind, considerate, quietly dominant, and gentle in bed (I do not talk from experience), and romantic. I like to think there is a Mr Right out there for all of us.

Love,

Claire

xx

Starr
08-08-2011, 07:57 AM
Tall Dark and handsome is good for me... i like guys that are taller then me (i'm 6') and maybe a little heavier (197lbs), i also like guys that are understanding and encouaging. i am passive to the point of being submissive when it comes to men. So i like a man who is comfortable being in charge and as for sex i want a man who knows what he enjoys and isn't afraid to enjoy himself with me..

Claire96c
08-08-2011, 08:05 AM
Tall Dark and handsome is good for me... i like guys that are taller then me (i'm 6') and maybe a little heavier (197lbs), i also like guys that are understanding and encouaging. i am passive to the point of being submissive when it comes to men. So i like a man who is comfortable being in charge and as for sex i want a man who knows what he enjoys and isn't afraid to enjoy himself with me..

Starr,

I imagine I would also be very submissive with the right man so I agree with you that he should be someone who knows how to enjoy himself with our type of girl.

xx

Kaitlyn26
08-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Hmmm. Height isn't that important as long as he's not way shorter than me. Dark hair is at least mandatory. Eyes would be green, blue, or dark. Overall look would be slender and in good shape. Clean cut. Stylistically unique, or even better gothic. An evolved state of mind is mandatory (no knuckle draggers yelling stereotypical labels). Personality would have to be easy going to deal with me. Submissive or dominant is fine, and if he switches as I do then all the better. Not too dominant or we would clash in a war for the ages. :P Also dwelling on the ways of the past is forbidden. If you open a door for me don't expect me to walk through it. Just don't slam it in my face and you're golden. :)

sherri
08-08-2011, 09:20 AM
It has to be about more than sex. If the personal chemistry and mutual interests/sensibilities aren't there, there probably isn't going to be a second date.

Jess Marie
08-08-2011, 09:28 AM
My ideal man would be dark haired, tall, and good looking. He should have a larger income, so I can be at home all day cleaning the house and doing chores and errands. He would be good in bed, dominant bc I don't mind a little rough play. I would have to agree that there would have to be personal chemistry and he would have to be kind and courteous.

joannemarie barker
08-08-2011, 10:17 AM
I tend to be attracted to fairer skinned men,clean cut type,hair not too important.a shaven head is quite attractive to me.doesnt have to be too gentle in bed either.I'd like him to know where he's going in life and be confident :)

Stephenie S
08-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Pretty much he has to be taller than me. Or at least the same height. A sense of humor would help. A nice smile. A good job. And NO fatties need apply.

S

Jorja
08-08-2011, 11:18 AM
Let's see.... he must have all of his teeth, no dip between the cheek and gum, clean, no holes in his clothing, enough ambition to hold a job, sees women as a human species not property...... and that is just a start.

Lorileah
08-08-2011, 11:25 AM
When dressed I think about having a tall dark handsome man but also one who is kind, considerate, quietly dominant, and gentle in bed (I do not talk from experience), and romantic. I like to think there is a Mr Right out there for all of us.

gee it sounds like the kind of guy most GG's here say they want. interesting. no where does it mention girly, frilly, ladylike, wears a short dress and acts like a princess.

Can I ask a question? When one answers this question do they see themselves as the ideal man? I mean when you aren't dressed and you get that clouded idea that women are meek and submissive?

DaniIfeelike a woman
08-08-2011, 11:51 AM
I am attracted to men who are confident in what they do. I do like someone about 6 foot tall, dark hair and blue eyes. He needs to be compassionate, not overbearing, kind and not afraid of what others think of him.

Badtranny
08-08-2011, 12:36 PM
This is easy. I'm a sucker for a big strong guy that adores me. ;-)

I think the man known as "The Rock" is pretty much my ideal. Yum.

Queens or flamers need not apply. That's my territory.

Shelly Preston
08-08-2011, 03:15 PM
While not particularly attracted to men there are a lot that are very handsome.

However I there is one small problem I dont think the ideal man exists

Barbara Dugan
08-08-2011, 05:59 PM
I have to admit...I am a Bear Chaser:heehee:

Nicole Erin
08-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Generous, taller than me, easy to talk to, cannot bear the thought of an Erin having to work for a living, wants to put me in a new Grand Prix, has a nice place, Kind of quiet yet not anti-social, and has a fetish for my legs covered in nylon.

Is this too much to ask?

Anna Bee
08-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Benicio Del Toro. Andre 3000. Nick Heidfeld.

In any order.

Whatever, it's okay to dream ****ty :)

lynn_lynn
08-09-2011, 12:31 AM
Jack Herer feminized.. :Peace:

ReineD
08-09-2011, 01:04 AM
These all sound like personal ads!

OK, here's mine. :)

SWF, D, NS/ND & DDF, 5'9" & slim with curves in the right places, looking for a LTR with a VGL TDH CD who is also NS/ND & DDF. WTR

(key (http://www.trygve.com/personalsglossary.html#n))

kellycan27
08-09-2011, 01:32 AM
I'll play

Educated, intelligent,ambitious, motivated, successful, tall, handsome, funny,compassionate, someone who will take charge, someone who will take care of me emotionally, and physically. (financially i can do) and... too big to fit into my clothes :heehee: Oh wait! I already found him :battingeyelashes:

Kel

Kaz
08-09-2011, 01:42 AM
I guess this is why I am CD... no way could I ever attract a woman as a guy! I am short, bald... just about as opposite as what women want as you can get!

Badtranny
08-09-2011, 02:03 AM
Dammit Kellz,

You can't play with us!!!!

Cynthia Anne
08-09-2011, 04:22 AM
If I were playing in this game, he would have to be loving and caring! Nothing else would matter! I think I just discribed myself! Hugs!

lynn_lynn
08-09-2011, 07:45 AM
My ideal man would have big hands, a big heart, and HUGE trichromes :)

CatAttack
08-09-2011, 07:50 AM
Jack Herer feminized.. :Peace:

lol will he fill your lungs with laughter?

Cathy J
08-09-2011, 08:03 AM
In no way am I atracted to men at all. Period.

I like and love genuine women only. I admire them and what they wear. The greatest pleasure I get from CDing is feeling how wearing women's clothes feels and looks on me. I guess I'm basically selfish. Isn't this what CDing is about?

Hugs,

Badtranny
08-09-2011, 09:26 AM
In no way am I atracted to men at all. Period.

No offense Cathy but why would you come in to a thread where you're supposed to describe your ideal man and announce that you don't like men?

The hetero CD's have pretty much every other thread, why not let these girls talk among themselves in peace?

kimdl93
08-09-2011, 09:34 AM
These all sound like personal ads!

OK, here's mine. :)

SWF, D, NS/ND & DDF, 5'9" & slim with curves in the right places, looking for a LTR with a VGL TDH CD who is also NS/ND & DDF. WTR

(key (http://www.trygve.com/personalsglossary.html#n))

I deciphered everything but VGL TDH .

I have to admit, the ideal man for me would be similar to the ideal woman - my youthful bi experiences were with a smooth slim guy with a boyish figure. Now, I'd be rather more attacted to a TS with a girlish figure.

Kaitlyn26
08-09-2011, 09:45 AM
No offense Cathy but why would you come in to a thread where you're supposed to describe your ideal man and announce that you don't like men?

The hetero CD's have pretty much every other thread, why not let these girls talk among themselves in peace?

"Alien: Peace? NO PEACE!" Sorry I love that quote. :p

DaniIfeelike a woman
08-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Exactly my thoughts, having a man chase me is dreamy.

Joanna41
08-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Well I'd have to say that my ideal man would be my exact twin. Above average in looks, slender, laid back and easy goin, all around nice man!

Joanna

Adriennegrl
08-09-2011, 12:57 PM
I'd want him to be all the cliches; tall, handsome.. More importantly he would have to be secure in himself and ideally have experience w/ TG girls. I'm talking w/ someone now who embodies those characteristics. Where it will go I don't know but it sure feels right at the moment ;)

Claire96c
08-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Just a few more thoughts.

He should give me passionate kisses and hold me tightly in his arms. In bed he should be gentle but firm and use my body for his pleasure. I would also like to be told I am pretty and feminine.

More thoughts later.

Barbara Dugan
08-09-2011, 05:37 PM

He should give me passionate kisses and hold me tightly in his arms. In bed he should be gentle but firm and use my body for his pleasure. I would also like to be told I am pretty and feminine.

More thoughts later.

Very nice thoughts,but it gets better when they became reality...My last lover treated me just llike that:daydreaming:

Jennie the CD
08-09-2011, 07:41 PM
Hi everyone. Well, I am one of those girls who likes men, so having said that, my ideal man has all of the usual positive characteristics while having none of the usual negative characteristics :) I like a man who is a leader, sure of himself but not cocky or arrogant. I need to know what he expects of me and for him to communicate that. He should take care of his body and mind, be going someplace and know where that is. He should understand me and my desire to be his wife as he is my mate. And I get my choice of the closet space!
Jennie

ReineD
08-09-2011, 07:42 PM

More thoughts later.

Claire, if you're interested in finding out whether other people feel the same way as you, that's great! But, if this thread is a vehicle to narrate a sexual fantasy, maybe the best place to do this would be in the Writer's section or the private GM section. Perhaps this is where you should put the "more thoughts later".

Leilani68
08-09-2011, 07:50 PM
:fairy3:The right man, would be very gentlemen like, thoughtful, loving, kind hearted, good communications (Witty & Smart). He also must be good in bed.
Oh, that would describe the guy I am seeing now...

Frédérique
08-10-2011, 12:22 AM
I would be interested to hear from those who are what their ideal man would be like.

That’s easy – my ideal man is a man who wears female clothing, and he is NOT a typical man, regardless of the clothing he wears… :battingeyelashes:

Claire96c
08-11-2011, 04:48 AM
:fairy3:The right man, would be very gentlemen like, thoughtful, loving, kind hearted, good communications (Witty & Smart). He also must be good in bed.
Oh, that would describe the guy I am seeing now...

Leilani,

You are a lucky girl. How do you get to meet such gentlemen?

Claire

xx

NV Susan
08-11-2011, 12:00 PM
My ideal man? Oh, that would be me in male mode!! I would like me to have more money though.........:daydreaming:

Funny thing, thinking about it, the guys I've been with were nothing like me.....:eek:

StarrOfDelite
08-13-2011, 11:18 AM
I think I watched too many Beach Bunny movies when I was a kid. I was always attracted to the Tab Hunter/Troy Donahue/ Doug McClure type even when I was operating (in my own mind) in full Macho Mode. Actually they all aged pretty well, too, so that's my physical type: Slender, blonde, tall Troy Donahue/Tab Hunter/Doug McClure with enough miles on the odometer to have wisdom wrinkles.

Friendly, easy to get along with, obviously, a large libido would be nice, good sense of humor, enough intelligence and education to hold a decent conversation about books like The God Delusion, enough $$$ so I didn't have to support him, non smoker, healthy(when you're pushing the big six-oh yourself you start to worry), a fellow Gym Rat, Movie Buff, shares my love for physical exertive outdoorsy stuff, adventurous and looking for new places and new experiences and new ideas.

Don't mean to start a Tranny War, but as an observation about the mini-spat between Bad Tranny and Cathy J, post #26 above, my own privately smirking opinion about crossdressers who feel the need to proclaim their own heterosexuality at every opportunity is that, "the lady doth protest too much, methinks." Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 2.

Michelle8
08-13-2011, 04:58 PM
Tall at least 6 feet,no beard or facial hair.it tickles when we're kissing.Smart,ambitious and great in bed.

Jorja
08-13-2011, 06:18 PM
Tall at least 6 feet,no beard or facial hair.it tickles when we're kissing.Smart,ambitious and great in bed.

Oh, I think you just described me! :D

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2011, 08:31 PM
Hi Claire, My 'Guy' would have to like crossdressing and trains my two favorite things in no special order.

Orchid

Michelle.M
08-13-2011, 08:59 PM
This is easy. I'm a sucker for a big strong guy that adores me. ;-)

I think the man known as "The Rock" is pretty much my ideal. Yum.

Oh yeah! And Daniel Craig.

Badtranny
08-13-2011, 09:22 PM

mmmmm Daniel Craig. ooooh what about Stabler on Law & Order??

This is a fun game.

Michelle.M
08-13-2011, 09:32 PM
ooooh what about Stabler on Law & Order??

This is a fun game.

And it's getting better! Stabler - yeah, he has kind of a Christian Bale thing going on, but with a cool show!

Barbara Dugan
08-13-2011, 10:45 PM
Melissa and Michelle have good tastes on guys.... I have to admit one of my guilty pleasures is watch a match of Rugby....Double WOW those players are quite a sight:heehee:

Michelle.M
08-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Melissa and Michelle have good tastes on guys.... I have to admit one of my guilty pleasures is watch a match of Rugby....Double WOW those players are quite a sight:heehee:

Oh, wow! Yesssss . . . I may not even sleep tonight! LOL

Aprilrain
08-13-2011, 10:52 PM
Queens or flamers need not apply. That's my territory.

Misty you never cease to crack me up!

Well I don't know if he's ideal or not but I went on a date last night. He's quite a bit older than me which is not something I would have foreseen myself being attracted to but he's sweet and actually talks to me rather than just telling me he wants me. That a plus. Hes taller than me which really is a must and I'm 6', He bought me dinner, listened to me talk incessently, held the door, walked me to my car and kissed me. So far so good. By chance he's a CDer which does nothing for me but I don't hold it against him either. If he wanted to transition I'd be kind and supportive but I would probably lose interest as far as a romantic relationship is concerned. I guess what I like about him so far is he seems like he is genuinely into me which kinda turns me on. I'm totally over "hey baby Wana F#%k"....... um no.

Badtranny
08-14-2011, 01:24 AM
Michelle, Barbara and April,

There's a reality type competition show on now called Top Shot and it is literally filled with hot alpha guys. I mean really, any hot masculine guy who wants to be the Top Shot is always welcome in my room. ;-)

PrettyFlowingGown
08-14-2011, 02:42 PM
I see a Ideal man, but hes from the southside of Brisbane and hes 2 hours away, hes very handsome, tall, clean shaven, no body hair, very femme acting, confident, compassionate, caring and beautiful to be with, whenever we get the chance. He respects me and treats me as I am. Just a pity hes so far away and we cant see each other more often.

Marlon Brando in the 6-'s and 70's though is a man I like. Gorgous eyes, and very lovely to look at.

Claire96c
08-15-2011, 09:07 AM
I see a Ideal man, but hes from the southside of Brisbane and hes 2 hours away, hes very handsome, tall, clean shaven, no body hair, very femme acting, confident, compassionate, caring and beautiful to be with, whenever we get the chance. He respects me and treats me as I am. Just a pity hes so far away and we cant see each other more often.

Marlon Brando in the 60s and 70s though is a man I like. Gorgeous eyes, and very lovely to look at.

Certainly agree with you about Marlon Brando when he was younger and still had a good body (for example, in 'Street Car named Desire'). I know some girls here like feminine men and I can see the attraction but I prefer a tall good looking masculine man who is dominant but also considerate and can be gentle and romantic.

Babeba
08-15-2011, 10:24 AM
I hope I'm not stepping on the game here, but I have to admit I'm pretty much over the 'tall, dark, handsome' stereotype. There's got to be at least one thing on his person (or several!) that I can focus on and feel attracted to, he's got to be patient with me, he's got to be really smart and passionate about some of the same stuff I am. Strong and tall is very nice, too... :) I realised some time ago that I am attracted to guys who seem to have feminine compassion. Trouble is, before I met Crystal that translated into guys who SEEMED considerate and compassionate, but in reality were pretty spineless and just agreed with whatever I said. That REALLY got old. Crystal and her male half are pretty much my ideal, I think! :)

Claire96c
08-18-2011, 03:11 AM
Perhaps the ideal man is not that different in personality from the ideal woman. A person who is kind, considerate, understanding of the needs of others, polite, loving, romantic .............. Looks and general appearance are, of course, important and there needs to be physical and sexual attraction as well as that elusive 'chemistry' (whatever that is). In the longer term we need someone with whom we wish to spend time and who will satisfy our emotional as well as our physical needs.

prene
08-18-2011, 03:12 AM
Hi,

I know that some of us girls are attracted to men. I would be interested to hear from those who are what their ideal man would be like.

Love,

Claire

xx

Well I have onto though about this until reciently. When I dress nice and curvy I wonder.
He would be bigger than me, clean shaved, considerate, gentle and treat me like a lady.
I do not like hairy guys (YUCK).

Ms Jennifer
08-18-2011, 04:45 AM
Looks aren't as important to me as attitude,considerate and compassion. He would have to be fit and masculine. I can take care of the femme part. Ha.,

Julie in Virginia
08-18-2011, 09:42 PM
For me, he must be clean shaven, cute, and make me laugh. Besides that, I'm flexible.:). I actually like guys that are kind of shy, and am ok with guys shorter than me. Good in bed is totally a bonus!

StarrOfDelite
08-19-2011, 11:16 AM

Daniel Craig is hot looking and has a great physique, and I could definitely have some nasty (i.e. delicious) daydreams about him! Since this is just fantasy, I suppose that it doesn't really matter, but the Hollywood flaks list him as 5-11, which probably means he's actually about five nine and a half in reality. I wondered about the scenes which he had with Nicole Kidman in The Golden Compass, because she is a legitimately between 5-11 and 6-0 in bare feet.

All the James Bonds have been Hottt!

Claire96c
08-22-2011, 09:24 AM
For me the ideal height would be six feet to six feet two inches. I am not too interested in short men. I agree with the penultimate post that he should be clean shaven and be able to make me laugh.

Claire

Aprilrain
08-22-2011, 10:12 AM
HHHmmmmmm? shaven but not TOO clean I want to feel a little stubble!

Claire96c
08-31-2011, 07:50 AM
I think I would prefer being kissed by my ideal man without having to feel his stubble. There are plenty of men who are perfectly smooth after they have shaven.

CaitlynRenee
08-31-2011, 11:08 AM
Hmmmmm............ Never been with a man, though I've seen many exceptionally good looking men who came across as clean, well educated, kind, gentle, strong, assertive, talented and sexy.

If I were a GG, I'd probably be lesbian since I love women so much......................That being said,

IF I were to find my ideal man, if he even existed, he would be somewhat like myself in temperment and creativity. I've been called an 'attentive', thorough and creative lover in my life and would want the same. An ideal clone of myself would probably be best because I at least know where I've been. Then too, there is the idea of intuitively knowing what I want and need. What thrills me and makes me feel completely fulfilled.

When we love, I don't think it would be exclusively one gender or the other. I would love the individual, completely, giving and taking equally, aiming to please and hoping for the same in return.

Silly me......................

Deanna B
08-31-2011, 12:14 PM
hi all . i think i woud go for a crossdresser because i just love womens clothes and i would love my man in them. short skirts , stockings you know and gentle. love deanna b xx

*Vanessa*
09-13-2011, 09:22 AM
I know this thread is a little old but I want to play too :)

My ideal man would be over 6', very strong, sports minded, social drinker but preferred non-drinker, non-smoker, a disposable income, love the Canadian Rockies. One who would treat me as I am, maybe cook every one in awhile (BBQ is fine). A man who would buy me flowers and pretty things for the hell of it, love to laugh. ok dream stopped, that's not this shirt collar I smell it's my morning coffee..