PDA

View Full Version : Wife and I spent a wonderful Sunday together

jamie louise
08-08-2011, 10:08 AM
My wife is very supportive. We go to the shopping at the mall, grocery store and have gone several times for the day to Saint Augustine. I have looked up Transgender friendly churches in the Tampa area several times, asked her to go, but she has always said that she is not ready for that yet. This past week I did the same thing and she said no again. Saturday afternoon while we were on our way back from West Marine, I was in male mode, she all of a sudden says "Why don't Louise and I go to church tomorrow. I almost wrecked the car, not really. Well Sunday morning we both got dressed and went to one of the Transgender friendly churches that I found. It was wonderful. Every one there welcomed us in and made us fell at home. Even though I was raised in church, while growing up, I felt as though this was my first time ever going. The feeling was wonderful.
After church we went to the grocery store for a few items and then came home.
We spent the rest of the afternoon by the pool, me as Louise of course. She said that she felt very comfortable there and that we could go regular. I have the most WONDERFUL Wife Ever.

suchacutie
08-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Thank you for your post! It made me smile, thinking of all the wonderful moments my wife and Tina have had together. It really can add an incredible dimension to a relationship.

tina

Jessica Who
08-08-2011, 11:15 AM
That's great to hear, congratulations on a fantastic day :)

kimdl93
08-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Just adding my congratulations on having a very full and rewarding Sunday with your wife. I wish both of you many more happy experiences together!

Lorileah
08-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Awesome for you, your wife and the caring wonderful people of that church.

linda allen
08-08-2011, 04:15 PM
My wife is very supportive. .................. I have the most WONDERFUL Wife Ever.

I believe you do. :)

kristinacd55
08-08-2011, 04:31 PM
What a great story Louise! You do have a wonderful wife!!

Robin Lee
08-08-2011, 05:54 PM
Louise,
Sounds like a most uplifting day out with a wonderful women!
I wish you both more magical days.

Best Wishes
Robin Lee