PDA

View Full Version : A New Sensation

Suzy Parker
08-08-2011, 02:18 PM
And also a first for me since a young boy prior to the body hair fairy paying me a visit. I used nair and removed all of my leg hair Friday night. Felt a little strange at first but am getting used to it. That first night I decided to wear some silk boxers given as gifts over the years that I never wear,someone might think im to girly or something weird, hmmm, and over those my silk mens pajama bottoms plus a drab mans t-shirt, didnt want to go to far. That night brought some great dreams from my youth and dressing in moms clothes. The only thing to make it nicer is if the satin sheets had been on the bed. I am amazed how good it feels even under my drab man pants today, very cool feeling, I think im hooked. Now just how to explain it to my wife when she notices.

Karren H
08-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Just tell her your getting into man-scaping!! Just about every male on a tv commercial is pretty much hairless these days! Either that or your taking up olympic swimming!! Lol. Give Phelps a run?

suzy1
08-08-2011, 03:17 PM
Yes Suzy it’s a great feeling, a very feminine feeling. I know that when I removed my leg, body and arm hair I new at once that I would never go back to being hairy.
I use an epilator myself.

the other SUZY

Suzy Parker
08-08-2011, 03:27 PM
I will be getting one of those and from some reading on here the Braun appears to be pretty good. Now that the forest is down I think an epilator would do just fine for regular use but I cannot imagine using one initially. Funny thing is I was going to rejoin the club and start swimming again, I used to swim two miles three times a week. Great no impact exercise and for toning and defining without bulking up like you do with weights. That and I am going to start walking again. I think I can squeek by wirh those.

Suzy Parker
08-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Karen. I would hope that TV's on commercials would be hairless. LOL.

prettytoes
08-08-2011, 03:56 PM
I ride my bike 7 miles every day, but still have not figured out why bicycle riders shave their legs.
I will start shaving after summer when it will go unnoticed. My wife knows, and it also helps to reduce scent while hunting. I am a bowhunter and every little bit helps when trying to get close to a deer.

Suzy Parker
08-08-2011, 04:32 PM
The only hunting I do these days is for a trophy skirt or that elusive piece of vintage shapewear. This can be a very hazardous activity should you get caught between a thundering herd of GG's and a clearance sale.

Robin Lee
08-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Nothing like fresh shaved legs! OMG! I do bicycle 50 miles a week and I could not really understand why bicycle people shave their legs? Road rash? The hair still grows back through the healing road rash. LOL.
But please don't miss understand me, I do love the concept and practice it daily!

Best Wishes
Robin Lee

MisterMark_1
08-08-2011, 06:25 PM
ahah great excuse " im taking up swimming professionaly " lol

marti
08-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Here are a couple of articles about leg shaving from a bicyclists viewpoint.
http://www.bicycling.com/training-nutrition/training-fitness/razors-edge-shaving-your-legs-cycling?page=0,1
http://www.bicycling.com/training-nutrition/training-fitness/why-do-cyclists-shave-their-legs

TGMarla
08-08-2011, 07:01 PM
It's true that shaved legs are a wonderful sensation when the hair first goes. Like anything, it starts seeming normal before long. I've only been able to completely shave mine a few times, but I remember how it felt.....wonderful!

rachaelsloane
08-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Suzy,
You'll love how all your skirts and dresses look in addition to that wonderful feeling.
Rachael

Suzy Parker
08-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Ok now on the flip side, Stuble, another new sensation. Had to use the trusty gillette mach 3 turbo this morning to get rid of it. The people at gillette are rolling their eyes right now except for the marketing VP as he is sitting in his office reading this and thinks of a whole new line targeted at the crossgender community. Maybe Xmen or Xfactor or NuMan. A whole line new line.

docrobbysherry
08-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Never been much into boxers, T shirts, or shaving ANYWHERE!

My boys like cradeling support. My neck likes to breathe. And, as Suzy mentioned, shaving encourages thicker hair growth and stubble! Plus, I find it to be a nuisance!

whowhatwhen
08-12-2011, 10:08 AM
I've been using Veet to remove my body hair over the course of the last few days and I really like the way my legs look.
I'm not sure if it's the chemicals or the loss of hair but they look a shade lighter and look a lot more defined.

Still a ways to go though; I have to do the upper legs, armpits, buns, and between the buns and hope to god I don't get it anywhere it shouldn't.
Would definitely recommend trimming first though, I haven't been so there are missed spots which I'll have to clean up with a razor.

Maria 60
08-12-2011, 06:12 PM
The summer months are about a month away before i pack up the shorts, and with that comes the shaving of the body hairs. Last January was the first time i shaved my legs and it's a whole new feeling. A couple months ago a co worker told me he shaves his chest and arm pits because it's much cleaner and he felt he didn't sweat and smell like sweat as much. So i shaved my chest and it looked great. I told the wife it was for sweat, but she still believes it's so Maria could wear low cut tops.