PDA

View Full Version : I went over

stephanieg
08-08-2011, 10:41 PM
I went over to see my neighbor Nicole tonight dressed as my enfemme side.She is pretty much open about my crossdressing.She is a longtime friend of mine and supportive.I came out to her when I was 15 years old and she reacted very well.I admit she has been a great friend that understands I love to get in touch of my feminine side.Calls me Stephanie when I am dressed and finally did something for what she has done to me.I did finally thank her from the bottom of my heart for all the support she has given me.She said your welcome saying a friend,always a friend for life.Nicole has two sons that she taught not to judge anyone,to respect someone's lifestyle and also call me Stephanie.

Amanda22
08-08-2011, 11:04 PM
I must say, Nicole and her sons are people I'd like to know. Congratulations to you for going over to see them.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
08-09-2011, 04:03 AM
There is no way you can really express thanks for a friendship like that but to always be there to support her as a friend. She is definately a woman that most of us would like to have as neighbors. God bless you.

Cynthia Anne
08-09-2011, 04:40 AM
Good for you Stephanie! A good neighbor and TRUE a true friend all wraped up in one package! Some girls have all the luck!:)

erickka
08-09-2011, 05:20 AM
Sounds to me like she is one special lady that needs to stay in your life. I wish everyone was like you describe her to be, (non-judgemental and teaching her children those same values), for this world would be a lot better off.

Brown Eyed Girl
08-09-2011, 07:25 AM
That's great to have a neighbor like that. What makes it extra special is her calling you Stephanie. There are only a few people I know that call me Kristen when I am in girl mode and that makes such a difference. They know me in my boy and girl mode and make me feel real comfortable. You are very lucky, but at the same time, must be a nice enough person for her to feel that way towards you.

Diane Elizabeth
08-09-2011, 07:46 AM
the world needs more people like Nicole. especially our world. I hope she can teach others to be more accepting as well. Cherish her friendship goes without saying. But I did anyway.

stephanieg
08-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Plus her older son is a crossdresser and I am glad to hear she is very supportive.Nicole loves her son still knowing he is this way.Her 9 year old Son Adrian whom goes by Adrianna loves to get in touch of his girly side and looks up to me.Adriana andI have taken a special picture of us taken a month ago dressed.I have one and Adrainna has one.

Gaby2
08-11-2011, 06:04 PM
A very nice anecdote, Stephanie, that's very heart-warming. Thanks for sharing, Gaby:rose:

linda allen
08-12-2011, 06:45 AM
Plus her older son is a crossdresser and I am glad to hear she is very supportive.Nicole loves her son still knowing he is this way.Her 9 year old Son Adrian whom goes by Adrianna loves to get in touch of his girly side and looks up to me.Adriana andI have taken a special picture of us taken a month ago dressed.I have one and Adrainna has one.I hate to sound negative and I think your neighbor is great, but having photos of you and a nine year old child dressed together as females could possibly come back to haunt you at some point. It certainly shouldn't be the case, but there are some people in this world who feel that what we do and what you are doing with this child is a "sin" and that God put them on this earth to rid it of such sins. You could find yourself labelled as a "pervert", and have your house searched and your computer confiscated. And your photo on the 6 o'clock news.

Just be carefull what you do around children is what I'm trying to convey.

Melody Moore
08-12-2011, 07:48 AM
I really don't now why so many people are so surprised by this type of reaction - I get it all the time.

Some young woman in her early twenties tried to cause crap with me & my friends about a month ago
& not only did she get my 4 girlfriends pissed of, she managed to upset all the other tables around us
in a restaurant and the thing that surprised me that EVERYONE in the place was defending me here. :eek:

JillyNylonz
08-12-2011, 08:12 AM
I totally agree with Linda Allen. We crossdressers are percieved as one step below a child molester just by nature of our dressing enfemme. Let's not give the zealots a boost for their soap box!

Melody Moore
08-12-2011, 09:01 AM
I totally agree with Linda Allen. We crossdressers are percieved as one step below a child molester just by nature of our dressing enfemme. Let's not give the zealots a boost for their soap box!

As a transsexual female who does not hide in a closet, in my experience as a transgendered person
I have never had anyone think that I was one step below a child molester. I also live on a property
where the owner has his own 5 year old son and his grandchildren around here all the time. The kids l
love me & their father is also a friend of over 7 years who has total faith & trust in me because he does
know I live a celibate lifestyle.

And when you are on hormones & testosterone blockers that are also used to 'chemically castrate'
sex offenders, then I don't think I have much to worry about because the gear don't work anymore
& I don't ever think about sex unless someone brings it up. So it is a bit hard for anyone to make
that type of accusation unless they had some really hard evidence.

But mind you I do have to wonder about some adult male crossdressers who's fantasies involve
dressing up as young children because in my eyes there is an air of paedophilia about that act.

stephanieg
08-12-2011, 08:31 PM
I forgot to mention the picture is not on the computer has my friend Nicole in the picture too.I have known Nicole since we were both 10 years old.

Gaby2
08-15-2011, 12:15 PM
Linda and Jilly's posts really do highlight an interesting aspect of Stephanie's OP for me.
I'm thankful for Melody's reactions which help to keep the thread focussed on the more relevant innocent aspects.
I read the OP quite like her. And I still do.
Indeed it is helping me in finding a way to tell my own two kids of 10 and almost 15 of my CDing.
Although I can hardly wait, I will wait for a nice moment and certainly not force the issue.

Now, my SO and I have been having a hard time recently.
One reason for this is that she's apparently going through "normal" difficulties.
(That's where the GG's on-forum have been helping me eversomuch in recent weeks.)
The worst seems to be over though and we both seem to be back on track... whereever that's leading us to... :)

Linda and Jilly's posts made me twinge a little because my SO confided my CDing to good friends of hers (ours) at the weekend.
This is in my opinion a really good thing and I was so happy to hear from her how she sought help... and found it.
Nevertheless, our friends were quite dumbfounded to hear that I like dressing in feminine cloths... and they did advise her to let me know that it wouldn't be in my interests to tell too many people nor go in any way public...

Well... LOL:rofl:!!!

Maybe that's the start of our friends (and others) learning to be as non-judgemental and respectful as Nicole so wonderfully is.

Thanks Stephanie:love:Gaby