PDA

View Full Version : The closer

Kathy4ever
08-09-2011, 04:12 AM
Anybody out there see the tv show "the closer" last night. It was about a crossdressing preacher who got murdered. I really like that show. Well I'm watching it with my wife and you could probable hear a pin drop in the room. I like to tell you more but you have to watch it for yourself.

Cynthia Anne
08-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Sometimes like this I wish I had a tv to watch! Hugs!

Karren H
08-09-2011, 05:38 AM
Yeah! My wife got up and left when she figured out what was going on. Half way through. I figured it out in the first 5 minutes. Lol. Needless to say we didn't see the ending. But I DVRed it.

Didn't that look like a Victoria Secret Hello BombShell bra?

Dear Emily Ann did you see it? :D

Kathy4ever
08-09-2011, 06:21 AM
Yea I figured it out as soon as they show the heels. That was a nice bra wasn't it. It was a shocker at the end. I don't want to give it away.

ErikaLeigh
08-09-2011, 07:05 AM
I had it figured out, but my wife said it out loud first. :) It was a fairly good episode, but probably not the norm for most of us here. It did bring out the subject of being a Christian and a CD though, cudos for that.

Kimberly Long
08-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Sorry I did not like it. I think it showed the bad side of crossdressing. The only good part was what the girl friend had to say.
Kimberly

Karren H
08-09-2011, 09:15 AM
So I'm assuming the wife killed him?

Barbra P
08-09-2011, 09:20 AM
I watched the show with my wife and there were a few uncomfortable moments. My wife tolerates my dressing but doesn’t understand and therefore isn’t entirely supportive. Unfortunately I thought the murder and what should have been the central plot was over shadowed by Brenda’s ongoing troubles from her handling of the gang-member from last season. I did have to smile when Brenda referred to the shoes as “pumps”.

I was sorry to read that this is the last season for “The Closer” as it is one of our favorite shows. I was even sorry to read that Brenda’s troubles due to her handling of the gang-member will be an undercurrent throughout the season. Prior to the start of the season there were rumors that her problems will eventual affect her marriage before the close of the season and I’m somewhat afraid that the show will not end on a happy note. Both my Wife, my Daughter, and I have just about had it up to here with this subplot constantly watering-down what should be the main emphasis of the show – that being Brenda and team solving the current murder. The constant angst over who will eventually be Chief is another distraction that we feel we could do without.

Marie-Elise
08-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Does anyone know what season and episode this is?

lynnd
08-09-2011, 09:41 AM
No Karren, the wife did not do it. She knew all along about the CDing and the "girlfriend". She protected him their whole lives. The son, the marine, did it.

Yangstyle, this is the final season, that was around the fourth episode this summer.

Niya W
08-09-2011, 09:55 AM
It's the current season last episode aired .