PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite fantasy?

Claire96c
08-09-2011, 06:40 AM
I feel sure this question has been asked before so please forgive me for asking it now. I would really love to hear what other girls fantasize about and whether some of you have been fortunate enough to realise your dreams.

I love to imagine I am a little girl of five or six in the prettiest party dress, white frilled ankle socks with Mary Jane shoes, the most delicious undies, and ribbons in my hair. I also love the idea of being a maid and a schoolgirl as well as a normal young woman out on a date with a handsome man. I could go on.......

I have dressed in some of these roles but only in private - so far.

Claire

xx

CatAttack
08-09-2011, 06:58 AM
My favorite fantasy is the one where I'm on the moon sippin' on some orange juice with lots of pulp [mmm pulp] while a giant comet comes whizzing by overhead. Moon people jump out of those crater things and we start dancing and singing songs. But then Martians come even though they're not invited and ruin everything ):

susmitha
08-09-2011, 07:48 AM
one day it should happen: my wife feels bored of routine and asks me to dress as a woman. then she dresses as a man. she feels active, aggressive, active and masculine. she takes the lead and i feel passive, submissive, calm and feminine. then she gradually starts making love to me as though she is male and i am female. i just accept, relax and surrender.

anonymousinmaryland
08-09-2011, 07:57 AM
Probably just to wear what we wear and do what we do, and be accepted by ALL; not scrutinized, nor scorned.
The old saying comes to mind: "Can't we all just get along?"

monalisa
08-09-2011, 08:02 AM
My fantasy would be to be totally transformed into a beautiful woman and dressed in a southern belle gown with lots of frill and ruffles and billowing petticoats and professionally made up and ride on a parade float and be the most desireable woman there. At the end of the parade to be then auctioned off to the highest bidder for their pleasure for one night. Experiencing the excitement and being scared knowing what I would end up doing and not being able to change back until they were totally satisfied. I would be a slave to their pleasures and fantasies.

countingthesand
08-09-2011, 08:05 AM
I want the complete freedom of being my true self without judgement and mockery

sometimes_miss
08-09-2011, 08:07 AM
Probably one of the most common, but it goes through my mind every time I meet someone I really like.
Somehow a woman I'm attracted to is attracted to me as well; we go out, come back to my place to chat about all kinds of things over a bottle of wine, she notices something female in my house that appears out of place, asks why; I admit to crossdressing, she's o.k. with it, asks me to dress up for her so she can see what I'm so uncomfortable about. I do, shyly come out dressed up, act embarrassed, she smiles, comes over and kisses me, says it's o.k., we all like to feel pretty. And we live happily ever after.

Gee does this strike a cord with anyone?????? Or simply everyone.

kimdl93
08-09-2011, 09:41 AM
I have simple dreams. My fantasy is to travel accross the country en femme with my wife, and to look presentable enough to comfortably blend in wherever we go.

cyndi2be
08-09-2011, 10:47 AM
to be in crossdresser heaven forever - where everyone accepts me and my lifestyle - I get close sometimes though

Emily Ann Brown
08-09-2011, 10:52 AM
To got to work as myself..and still have a job when I leave at 4:30. WINK

Em

Claire96c
08-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Hey Girls,

These are all praiseworthy fantasies but I was hoping for a little more imagination such as being a maid servant to a strict master or mistress, being humiliated by being made to appear dressed in front of others, being punished as naughty schoolgirl, etc.

Fantasies do not have to be capable of becoming reality (actually, most are best left in our heads).

Claire

xx

kimdl93
08-09-2011, 01:38 PM
I kinda figured that,Claire, but honestly, I didn't want to share my most intimate fantasies. I like to act those out with my SO!

Sandra
08-09-2011, 01:56 PM
I would really love to hear what other girls fantasize about and whether some of you have been fortunate enough to realise your dreams.

Hey Girls,

These are all praiseworthy fantasies but I was hoping for a little more imagination such as being a maid servant to a strict master or mistress, being humiliated by being made to appear dressed in front of others, being punished as naughty schoolgirl, etc.

Claire

xx

You asked a question and got replies on what the fantasies are. If you are looking for more explicit details then try a different site.

Claire96c
08-09-2011, 01:57 PM
I kinda figured that,Claire, but honestly, I didn't want to share my most intimate fantasies. I like to act those out with my SO!

Kim,

This has nothing to do with this thread but as an English girl I am having to get to grips with the US terminology in this forum. I assume SO stands for "significant other". We use this term in the UK occasionaly but usually we just say "my partner".

Perhaps I should set up a list of things for which we have different words here in the UK such as "knickers" for "panties".

I all for strengthening Anglo-American relations.

Claire

xx

kimdl93
08-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Sorry bout the SO....I meant supply officer!

busker
08-09-2011, 02:07 PM
My long term fantasies have been:
being intelligent
actively working for the betterment of the environment
being rich
dating Kim Novak
hugging Barbra Streisand and then putting my shoes under her bed
traveling the world
learning foreign languages to understand other cultures

Sadly, I've only been successful at a few, but i still keep fantasizing that things will change before I kick the bucket

larry
08-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Thanks Sandra. I was thinking my 'favorites" tab was messed up. hehehe

NV Susan
08-09-2011, 02:20 PM
Hi Clarie, My fantasy as I've posted before, would to be a saloon girl back in the 1860's. I would be working for Miss Kitty at the Long Branch Saloon in Dodge City, Kansas. Hopefully after making lots of money there I would take the stage to Virginia City, Nevada and merry a rich mine owner and live a long happy life.
My other fantasy is to be a real girl in her teens.......oh well, maybe in another world. :daydreaming:

Inna
08-09-2011, 03:26 PM
No so much a fantasy as a dream I had several months ago.

I come from Poland and somehow in the dream I am suddenly walking the streets of Warsaw, Poland also I just had started HRT so I am under hormonal changes just starting to influence my body and mind.

I am walking down the busy downtown street, warm day, sunshine, I am dressed in short pleated skirt and very light top. As I make my way through the traffic of pedestrians on the wide city sidewalk, I notice that almost everyone looks upon me with the look of admiration. I feel, I must be beautiful to cause such a reaction and move according to this newly found reality, moving through air in effortless sensual, fluid movements. Every smile and every glimpse, fulfills my deep want to be accepted but now, takes me further, I am simply an angel of desire and example of perfection, the owner of power and might and essence of femininity.
I make my way through and end up walking through a long dark hallway passing by a cafe and few tables occupied by resting pedestrians. As I pass the last table, one of the guys sitting there says "hey, she is soooo hot", to which his friend answers, "Hot, but I think it is a guy!" Oh Nooooooo, what happened, I was doing so good, what gave me away........................... I awoke to the puzzling question of what went wrong. I soon realized it was just a dream, a wonderful dream of beauty which as life would have it got twisted into a nightmare by doubt and a want, to keep something so precious and lucid as perception of perfection.

If we ought to live the dream we first must awake to wholesomeness and truth, where beauty is a day fulfilled with love.

Jennifer B
08-09-2011, 08:42 PM
My favourite fantasy is to go for a week without laddering a pair of stockings...

...Never gonna happen.

docrobbysherry
08-09-2011, 11:58 PM
My "fantasy" list is MOSTLY kind of a CD's "bucket list" of portraying every pretty woman I can recall, Claire!
Fortunately, I've knocked off quite a few so far. Including my bikini wearing avatar! Check!

UNFORTUNATELY, I'm not getting any younger and the list keeps GROWING as new, pretty women come into view! Sigh!

Frédérique
08-10-2011, 12:05 AM
What is your favourite fantasy? I love to imagine I am a little girl of five or six in the prettiest party dress, white frilled ankle socks with Mary Jane shoes, the most delicious undies, and ribbons in my hair.

I like the little girl fantasy, except that I’m 11 or 12, and I’m actually a boy dressed as a girl, or, more accurately, a boy taking on the persona of a girl, otherwise it wouldn't be FUN. I missed my chance to actually do that, so I am forced to dress my age (within reason, that is)…
:sad:

My favorite fantasy is the one where I'm on the moon sippin' on some orange juice with lots of pulp [mmm pulp] while a giant comet comes whizzing by overhead. Moon people jump out of those crater things and we start dancing and singing songs. But then Martians come even though they're not invited and ruin everything

That made me laugh, especially the part about the pulp. You have an excellent imagination…:heehee:

Ange
08-10-2011, 12:14 AM
I would like to be able to spend a month or so enfemme without the possibility of being scrutinized or looked down on or feel embarrassed. It would be nice to feel what it is like to live as a woman full time.

Stacy L
08-10-2011, 02:06 AM

My fantasy is to win one of the mega lotteries so I can buy a house with a great big walk in closet, to stay in …… I mean to keep all of my clothes in.

My wife would like that too!

Actually all of Stacy’s clothes are in the closet in our bedroom plus folded and packed in two under the bed storage boxes and 2 more storage boxes in other rooms, I could easily fill another closet.

My wife keeps all of her clothes in the middle bedroom, but that's because she gets up before I do and dresses for work in there. I tried to talk her out of the closet in there but she won't budge on that one. :)

Persephone
08-10-2011, 02:28 AM
I've always dreamed of being Scarlett O'Hara.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Vickie_CDTV
08-10-2011, 02:37 AM
Kim,
This has nothing to do with this thread but as an English girl I am having to get to grips with the US terminology in this forum. I assume SO stands for "significant other". We use this term in the UK occasionaly but usually we just say "my partner".
xx

"SO" has been used in the US TG community (or TV/TS community if you will) for a long time, going back to the days of Virginia Prince's "Transvestia". Guess it was faster than saying "wife/girlfriend" (and later on saved 13 characters worth of computer memory.)

Jayne
08-10-2011, 02:45 AM
To wake up in a womans body for a day.
To do all the things I dream of.
:)

linda allen
08-10-2011, 07:11 AM
one day it should happen: my wife feels bored of routine and asks me to dress as a woman. then she dresses as a man. she feels active, aggressive, active and masculine. she takes the lead and i feel passive, submissive, calm and feminine. then she gradually starts making love to me as though she is male and i am female. i just accept, relax and surrender.

Well, that's mine exactly. It's my "could happen" fantasy. The other one is where we somehow switch bodies for a couple weeks.

drushin703
08-10-2011, 09:57 AM
little child, take me back..

My fantasy as an adult is one I pulled along from childhood, thru young adulthood and now to manhood of me being left alone
and forgotten in a department store like Macys and then trying on every style of girdle and bra on their racks.Then the next
morning being discovered by security and made to put everything back as I found it............pretty strange huh.......dana.

Autumndawn
08-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Somebody said "fantasy"? I travel alot and here is one of my recurring fantasies. I check into a hotel, it's a full fledge resort, and decide to have some "happy hour" followed by dinner. I'm not expecting to meet anyone, but if I do some conversation would be nice. I proceed into the Resort's sports bar/grill find a place to sit at the bar, and order my usual libation.
Half way through this drink, an attractive lady about my age comes into the bar and sits a couple chairs down from me. She orders her drink and we begin to chat about travel, what we do, and the conversation unfolds pleasantly. I ask if I might sit next to her and she agrees.
So there we are two lonely travelers, hitting it off as we continue to re-order drinks, then a bite to eat. We cover a wide range of topics, and weaving through them we come to offer our musings on the opposite sex, strengths, predicaments, etc...
I offhandedly offer up that I think women have the best go and sometimes wondered what it would be like to be one, jokingly mind you.
We both laugh at that and after more chat I'm offered to have a night cap in her room, which I agree too.
The last thing I remember of the evening is sitting in a chair in her room talking.
The next morning is a big suprise. What a difference a night makes! As I wake up, she greets me with a good morning, and
I discover myself in bed, naked and changed. She comforts me through the initial shock, as I question her about all of it, she winks and says to me "You said you thought us women had the best go"
Oddly enough, I am now about her size and build, we're almost like sisters. I'll let anyone else fantasize about what would happen next... Maybe shopping, a full treatment at the Resort's spa?, perhaps a girls night out on the town later?
Hugs everyone!

Intertwined
08-10-2011, 11:28 PM
Gosh, mine is simple compared to most, I want to have a slumber party, inviting almost every female person, family and friend, I know...

Briana90802
08-11-2011, 10:44 AM
I always wanted to wear that dress that Jennifer Connelly has on in the Rocketeer and then go tango like in Rent. I'd also love to have the dress she has on in Labrynthe and be at a costume party like that in said movie. Other than that Id just like to go out and party like a girl.

http://image.toutlecine.com/photos/r/o/c/rocketeer-1991-01-g.jpg
http://www.astrolog.org/labyrnth/jc/autogrf1.gif

Lynn Marie
08-11-2011, 08:14 PM
I'd like to be dressed in a mini-skirt, tight top, stockings and heels, and tied up. My wrists tied tightly, and my elbows tied together so that they touch behind my back. A harness gag for my mouth and head, and my legs tied tightly together at the ankles, below the knees, and above the knees. Then after suffering awhile in my bonds, I'd like to be finished off with a hog tie and left to drool and wait for my release.

Now that's a fantasy! May come true one of these days!

Jillian Faith
08-11-2011, 09:12 PM
I'd love to be able to switch genders back and forth at will

ZosKiaCultusC7
08-12-2011, 05:37 PM
I'd like to be dressed in a mini-skirt, tight top, stockings and heels, and tied up. My wrists tied tightly, and my elbows tied together so that they touch behind my back. A harness gag for my mouth and head, and my legs tied tightly together at the ankles, below the knees, and above the knees. Then after suffering awhile in my bonds, I'd like to be finished off with a hog tie and left to drool and wait for my release.

Now that's a fantasy! May come true one of these days!

As a fellow fetishist, this pretty much sums up my favorite fantasy.

Ashley_in_Texas
08-12-2011, 06:02 PM
I would either like to NOT care what others may think of me if they saw me dressed as a woman, or I would love to be able to look feminine enough to get dressed up, be able to pass, and go shopping with my wife. We go shopping together now, but with me in men's clothes. She would be ok with me dressing up and shopping with her, but I wouldn't be ok with it. I could never pass. Construction work has given me serious man-hands and broad shoulders.
I know that many people would say "who cares what others think, just have a good time". To that I say, "I care." I wouldn't have a good time if I'm sticking out like a sore thumb. I just want to blend in and not be noticed; but that's how I feel as a man too.

kirsten
08-12-2011, 09:50 PM
I would like to be to be a women mabey for just a week. that would be nice I think

NathalieX66
08-12-2011, 10:18 PM
My favorite fantasy is the one where I'm on the moon sippin' on some orange juice with lots of pulp [mmm pulp] while a giant comet comes whizzing by overhead. Moon people jump out of those crater things and we start dancing and singing songs. But then Martians come even though they're not invited and ruin everything ):

Best evar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinto
08-13-2011, 12:28 AM
I like this situation:
One day I want to go out as a man and not as a woman. So I dress in male attire. While in a pub a a girl comes to me and states: "eh, you are not really a man. you are a woman dressing as a man, right?" Great feeling.

mercterr
08-13-2011, 12:36 AM
I would like my wife to tell me, "I appreciate our beautiful house and the life we have together. I feel safe around you because I know you will protect me and provide for me. I think you are a wonderful father and a loving husband. I still love you very much and think you are sexy. Now take me in the bedroom and make love to me."

I know it's not what you were looking for but you asked.

LilSissyStevie
08-13-2011, 01:15 AM
I'm walking down the road and, in the weeds off to the side, I see a brand new Glock 17 that was tossed by some bad guys when they were pulled over for a traffic violation. I take it home and hide it so when the gumment comes to confiscate all my other guns, they won't know about this unregistered one. Then, when the Stasi finally comes to hual me off for some "enhanced interrogation" down in Gitmo, I'll be able to blow my brains out first and foil their evil plan. Everything else, I've done.
:daydreaming::heehee:

k lynn
08-13-2011, 03:49 AM
My fav fantasy is just to be meand find a aceppting lady

pinto
08-13-2011, 04:04 AM
i like those stories about beeing conditioned into a woman from another country. looking eastern, african etc. just completely different and having trouble to understand english. big accent and obviously completely alien in this society.

Sheren Kelly
08-13-2011, 09:30 AM
My fantasy is to take a female part (DRAG) in a Victorian themed play. The director and cast encourage me to dress as a lady full time in real life to enhance and learn my feminine mannerisms for the purposes of the play. As the production progresses, I am gradually accepted in my everyday female personna as my male persona fades, leading to living full time.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
08-13-2011, 10:25 AM
I agree with you 100%. Jennifer Connelly's dress just makes me druel.

Amymonroe
08-13-2011, 10:35 AM
i agree with her! i just want to be me without hassle.

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Hi Claire, My fantasy would be for my wife to accept me completly.

Orchid

Robyn2006
08-13-2011, 03:51 PM
Well, to keep the fantasy PG rated… my favorite would be to find myself dressed to the nines and having lunch with my to-die-for beautiful sister in some swanky downtown restaurant, talking over all the craziness that I've lived within the closet. I'd so love to share with her all that she has meant to me, what a roll model she has been. And while we laugh it over, the waiter brings a couple of drinks from two men sitting next to us, themselves to-die-for handsome. From there, I'm afraid, this fantasy might likely will lose its PG rating… [My sister, of course, going back to her husband, and me… well, that's the another story entirely.]

StarrOfDelite
08-13-2011, 06:56 PM
I dream about age regression and going back to the point where I am in my mid/late 20's, but still with my current knowledge about the world, human emotions, and my own personality as a CD. I'd be rich, with a trust fund and a good job. I would have cosmetic surgery to my nose and adam's apple, boob implants, butt enhancement, lipo around the waist and tummy, and some hair transplants. I dream about being beautiful and glamorous, and having my pick of all the intelligent, handsome men in New York. Sort of like Samantha Jones, Kim Cattrall's character in Sex and the City. In that vein, I also have thought that someone like Jason Lewis, who played Samantha's boyfriend Smith Jerrod in Season 6, would be sooooo delicious to have as a Boy Toy! Everyone would know that I am a transvestite, but I would be so beautiful and fascinating that no one would care one way or the other.

Claire96c
08-15-2011, 09:15 AM
One that came to mind over the weekend.

I am sent by my mother or an Aunt to a special school that trains effeminate males to become girls. The pupils would be taught to be ultra feminine, dressmaking, needlework, how to dress. how to behave with a man when out on a date, how to be a bride, a mother, and so on. The course would last several years and boys would only be allowed to leave when they had become perfectly feminine and could pass easily as real girls.

Claire

xx

Jessie29
08-15-2011, 09:17 AM
Id like to have a few cross dressers dress me up and take me out.

Kristencdct
08-15-2011, 01:38 PM
A favorite of mine would be to transition at work, be accepted and at the end of the day go shoe shopping with the girls.

audrey-lynn43
08-15-2011, 01:51 PM
I just want to be able to dress as I wish with no nasty remarks from anyone.

BRANDYJ
08-15-2011, 02:32 PM
It would be being married to my SO that I love very much, wearing a formal wedding gown with all our accepting friends including many from here in attendance. No, I do not want her dressed as the groom but dressed feminine in whatever shhe chose to wear. Next would be her servant or maid serving high tea to her and her dominant female sisters. I love being her maid in any setting, but a more formal affair would be nice.

Aprilrain
08-15-2011, 04:36 PM
I'm on the moon sippin' on some orange juice with lots of pulp [mmm pulp]

LOL that is funny!

I usually just fantasize about sex, Im usually naked in these fantasies but if in reality he wanted me to wear lingerie I would be game! Of course he would have to take me shopping for it as I do not own any lingerie. HHHmmm this could be the start of a new REALITY!

Shelly67
08-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Running thru the Death Star dressed as a Stormtrooper , blasting the hell out of everything , then disguarding my helmet to reveal shelly underneath ........
Oh well , it is a fantasy afterall .

CynthiaD
08-15-2011, 04:56 PM
I'd like to invent a time machine so I could go back and tell my teenage self that crossdressing is something to be proud of. It took me far too long to accept this part of myself. I spent far too many years feeling guilty and ashamed of who I am.

sweetjan
08-15-2011, 08:01 PM
My fantasy is to dress 24-7 in female clothes and go every where, plus be accepted by family, and friends.

Claire96c
08-18-2011, 03:17 AM
I'm corresponding with a lovely girl who transitioned a couple of years ago after many years of cross dressing. She is very happy to have made the change. Interestingly, when she was a 'girl' (rather than now being a girl) she dressed regularly as a little girl but now has no desire to do so and simply wants to be an adult woman and meet Mr Right. She says most of her old fantasies have disappeared. Any T-girls here who feel the same?

christina s
08-18-2011, 03:24 AM
Kind of simple but kind of crazy . Being able to find a job as a maid where i get to dress up in uniforms like this daily .
http://themaidstore.com/details/sat103/cinderella-maids-uniform-4.jpg

KylieA
08-18-2011, 07:15 AM
The walk in closet is already done. Put an addition on the house. The old master bedroom is now the walk in closet and entry way to the new master bedroom suite. The closet is big as a regular bedroom.

Over the years, my fantasies have changed from more exotic/erotic ones to more live happily ever after en femme.

wino_tg_girl
08-18-2011, 10:41 PM
My fantasy has to do with the type of women I'm attracted to ("male lesbian" here). I love large pear-shaped female bodies. I'd love to become one. I'm definitely going to make a successful (failed once already) pair of legaffects (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj6jxIWIDro) to wear when dressed. If I find a way to make a living as a female I don't plan to be a skinny girl. I want to be too wide for your average office chair / theatre seat. (Before you judge me, consider that we all have our thing which isn't really mainstream either.)

Kittyagain
08-19-2011, 06:25 AM
This is easy. Accidentally locked in a woman's clothing store overnight.

Kitty

LoriAnn_CD
08-19-2011, 11:17 AM
This was sort of a fantasy when I was young and dressing. I just wished that when I dressed in fem attire I would be instantly changed into a real girl and then back again when I went back to being a boy. So much fun to be able to slip back and forth.
Love to all
LoriAnn

Claire96c
08-22-2011, 09:19 AM
I have thought of a new fantasy that has originated from a wonderful correspondence I am having with another girl on this website who, like me, prefers the young/little girl look.

In the fantasy we are best friends at a private girls' school and are playing dress-up one in my bedroom one Saturday afternoon. We are so fond of each other this translates spontaneously into a chaste physical affection of kisses and hugs. It is all very pure and childlike.

Claire

xx

CrossKimmy
08-25-2011, 07:02 PM
one of my ultimate fantasies was already mentioned

I would love to be locked up in a department store like Macys or even the whole mall all to my self so I can try on all the outfits on that I want..

however, since that was mentioned I'll say another one

I am all alone in what appears to be the backstage of a burlesque stage show. All the girls have left and I am watching it for the night. I take a shower and I shave all of the body hair off. I cleanse myself of my masculine exterior with fruity shower scents. I step out and wrap a towel around my body like a woman would do to cover her feminine parts and apply some lotion to my legs and arms. I get a few cute outfits ready. You know that a place like this has all kinds of sexy and fun clothes to play with. So I get all ready with cute hair, bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and put on my fun, yet flirty and deliciously soft pink dress. All the while girl pop playing in the background. Everything fits perfectly! I find the perfect compliment in some 5 inch white pumps. I sit down at the large vanity mirror. It is kind of old fashioned with the lights around it. I experiment with jewelry and the like, just admiring myself in the mirror. I look down and see some make up sitting on the table. Lip gloss, liner, eye shadow, eye liner, concealer, blush.. you name it. It was all there.

So I attempted to apply, and just as I went to put brush to cheek, I see the owner and choreographer in the mirror behind me. She was there the whole time, watching me dancing and carrying on all dressed up. She smiles in acceptance acknowledging who I am. She pulls up a chair right next to me and asks me if I have ever done make up before. I tell her "never". She takes the brush from my hand and starts applying it for me. She tells me to close my eyes. As she is doing my eyes, we chat about all kinds of fun girly things, like shopping, clothes, favorite songs, etc. She tells me to open my eyes and look at myself in the mirror. She tells me "see? isn't that better? you are now a complete gurl. You look beautiful." I open my eyes and see a stunning and gorgeous woman staring back at me. I begin to cry a little and the owner says "now don't do that, you're going to let your mascara run. As I start to get up she stops me and says "wait, one more thing," and sprays a little perfume on my wrist which I then rub on my newly endowed chest. She tells me to stand up and go out on stage and wait there for a few moments. I oblige. I walk out there and see an empty theater all the while the clicking of my white pumps echoing throughout the room. Suddenly a big bright light shines right on me. I hear this woman's voice yell from above "see, now you're truly a star!"

omg girls I would just about DIE if that happened to me!! I love it!!!

Kaz
08-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Loads of fantasies already listed that I have at times... my big one at the moment is that I want to wake up female... hmmm!

Miss Maxine
08-25-2011, 07:30 PM
I want to be able to choose which physical incarnation I choose to be, day to day. If I could choose to physically and anatomically tranform into Maxine on command; that would be the ultimate fantasy turned reality.

Claire96c
08-31-2011, 07:56 AM
My fantasy has to do with the type of women I'm attracted to ("male lesbian" here). I love large pear-shaped female bodies. I'd love to become one. I'm definitely going to make a successful (failed once already) pair of legaffects (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj6jxIWIDro) to wear when dressed. If I find a way to make a living as a female I don't plan to be a skinny girl. I want to be too wide for your average office chair / theatre seat. (Before you judge me, consider that we all have our thing which isn't really mainstream either.)

A male friend of mine has a penchant for the larger lady (real girl) and prefers any woman with a UK dress size of at least 20 (this is large). Despite these bigger ladies knowing that there are many men who adore the fuller female figure, my friend has told me he has not met one woman who was happy with her size - they all wanted to be a slender size 8 to 12.

Claire

xx

eluuzion
08-31-2011, 08:27 AM
I would like to be (Barbara Eden) Jeanie on that show "I Dream of Jeanie". First thing I would do is get rid of that second on-screen Darren husband, as well as the real life husband "Cochise" and replace them both with two passable CDs with convincing voices that were twin sisters...about 5'1", 36C, 102 lbs, that each had their own lamp and closet full of 5" stilettos. Oh, and the same accent as Barbara Eden...and were sex addicts...and we had an elephant and a pool with a fountain. and some surprises...That's about it I guess...:drink:

:love:

cdatlanier
08-31-2011, 12:13 PM
I would like to be able to dress male or female and have all my friends and the outside world not care or comment