PDA

View Full Version : Genetic Girls are divine?

Kaitlyn26
08-09-2011, 12:29 PM
First off I'm posting this in the cross dresser's forum because it seems to be where I hear this popping up constantly. I know you'll move it where ever you want it. :)

Why are GGs divine in your eyes? I can give you just as many instances in my life of GGs acting in less than divine ways, just as I can men or any other person. Does it come from the old statement "Man is flawed"? Are you all a bunch of man haters? GG worshipers? Why does the statement "You're acting like a bunch of men!" get used to often? Women don't argue? They don't debate? They don't fight? GGs do not fight needlessly? Are men really a bunch of apes walking around looking for a fight anywhere and anytime? If that is the case then why have GGs won countless equality battles? Obviously some GGs do fight for things that they believe in or they would not be here acting with the same freedom as men.

Lastly I would like to say that overall the men in our society are very much more evolved than in years past. The most offensive articles/forums I find online are actually about things concerning GGs, not cross dressers. If you think we're all behaving like men, you're exactly right but for the wrong reason. If you go to a hardcore feminist driven website, good luck escaping with your penis intact, because they will castrate you for even attempting a debate with them. Men on the other hand don't even have sites like that. They CAN'T because they would be a complete failure due to men being much more passive in this day and age than people give them credit for.

Stop the hate and discrimination. That is all.

2B Natasha
08-09-2011, 12:37 PM
They are not divine at all. No more then I am.

BTW. White males are the only group that it is ok to poke fun at in all circumstances. Be it TV, radio, print or any other type of media. There are no web site for men because of the extreme backlash that would happen. It has nothing to do with passiveness and ever thing to do with privilege. Until the white male feels threatened there will be no need nor sense of need.

Quite stupid if you ask me.

sometimes_miss
08-09-2011, 12:39 PM
GG's aren't any more perfect than guys are; but for me, they value love and affection as much or more than sex. And in that, I'm in agreement. Most men don't understand it all; we get barely enough physical affection during sex, retire, then escape in the morning. We crave the physical contact as well as the sex again, and the cycle repeats. Most don't know what we are really pursuing; our sex drive is so strong, we don't ever get to experience the desire for affection alone, but if we do, it's usually confused with the desire for sex. Which is why you find some guys masturbating many times a day, and still feeling like something's missing. It is; the physical contact with another person.
You can give yourself an orgasm; you can't give yourself a hug. Women understand that. Men don't.
And if you're looking for compassion, you're much better off with a woman than a man.
That said, there are just as many rotten women as there are rotten men. But give me a hot, sexy, loving, beautiful woman over any guy on the planet, any day of the week. There's just no substitute.

Kaitlyn26
08-09-2011, 12:40 PM
They are not divine at all. No more then I am.

BTW. White males are the only group that it is ok to poke fun at in all circumstances. Be it TV, radio, print or any other type of media. There are no web site for men because of the extreme backlash that would happen. It has nothing to do with passiveness and ever thing to do with privilege. Until the white male feels threatened there will be no need nor sense of need.

Quite stupid if you ask me.

Actually the white male association is called the KKK. When was the last time they were popular?

2B Natasha
08-09-2011, 12:48 PM
The KKK where and are only a subset of the male population. Not the whole. To bring that group up as your comparative is really rather amusing.

You missed the point.

Please feel free to keep basking males. But have a mattres read for when you new demi god falls off that white stallion.

Kaitlyn26
08-09-2011, 12:55 PM
The KKK where and are only a subset of the male population. Not the whole. To bring that group up as your comparative is really rather amusing.

You missed the point.

Please feel free to keep basking males. But have a mattres read for when you new demi god falls off that white stallion.

Basking males? Males aren't the point. Equality is.

It's no better for a woman or women or even men to toot their horn about how inferior men are than it was for the KKK to toot their horn about how superior they felt they were. Double standards should not fly in a society that is so conscious of these issues.

Tara D. Rose
08-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Actually the white male association is called the KKK. When was the last time they were popular?

I can't believe you wrote that on here.
2BNatasha is right and you just prooved it by stating such a slanderous, derogatory, blanketed statement of white males.

Kaitlyn26
08-09-2011, 01:12 PM
I can't believe you wrote that on here.
2BNatasha is right and you just prooved it by stating such a slanderous, derogatory, blanketed statement of white males.

Skip over the point and home in on the most popular criticism so that no one thinks bad of you. :)

Again I'll clarify it for you. The KKK is NOT popular with anyone nowadays. No one wants anything to do with it on any level because they feel others are inferior to them. Many other groups especially around the internet share the same superior/inferior attitude that's been displayed here when comparing GGs to GMs. It is no better here or anywhere to claim superiority to another human being than it was for the KKK to do it.

kimdl93
08-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Puttng aside women's status as divine, I would like to suggest that women, more so than men, are better equipped to succeed in today's society. I've read a number of articles in recent months that list indicators that its becoming a woman's world. More women are in college, graduate school and professional programs (medicine and law) than men. Women are more likely to graduate and graduate with honors. And in modern business, women are more likely to have the emotional intelligence needed to succeed in sales and management positions.

In contrast, boys are more likely to drop out and stay out of school. And unlike 60 years ago, the job market is providing fewer opportunities in areas requiring physical strength and proficiency with tools. So, for the first time in history, the majority of the unemployed are men, not women. While women of the past few decades have seen the opening of a wide array of possibilities, it seems that men have narrowed thiers. Too many boys and men are fixated on sports, videogames and beer. We really do need to help men discover a new definition of masculinity that works in todays world.

Kaitlyn26
08-09-2011, 01:40 PM
I think that from an American standpoint the lapse in jobs available for men is largely due to outsourcing, not any reduced need for masculine labor in the world as a whole. But otherwise I agree. It's a woman's world in this country at least.

Nigella
08-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Just by reading the few posts, this has already degenerated down a path that I am not prepared to allow it to. Thread Closed