PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

kendra_gurl
08-09-2011, 02:28 PM
Wow I was away for a few days enjoying a long weekend en-femm trip with the wife and I missed all the drama in a now closed thread.

I find it a little odd that so many times all this drama could be avoided if everyone would just do one of two things.

1. before responding to a post read the forum in which it was posted.
2. instead of clicking the new post button only open the Forum that interest you

Most of the drama seems to be between the MTF crossdressers and the TS community. We will never agree with each other about certain things because what drives us is totally different so why argue about the size of a closet. If your TS there is a TS forum. This is the MTF Crossdressers fourm

Kaitlyn26
08-09-2011, 02:42 PM
Everyone tends to post in this forum because it is public and you can lurk it without having to log in. Those forums you mention are pretty slow due to them being private members only areas.

Misti
08-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Kendra, I too, have been away from the MTF forum for an extended time (i.e, Black Hat Briefings 2011 and Def Con 19 = 8 days, and like Wow!).

First off, I didn't even know there was such a thing as a separate TS forum? I've resided mostly here ever since I joined. Duh!

Consequently, I have completely missed what you are referring to herein? Sounds dicey? Care to elucidate more, or have you said your piece? :D

Sweet Sabrina
08-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Maybe not so much as opening the right thread or ignoring other posts, but realizing simply because one thing works for you does not mean it will work for all. When one takes into account all of the vast differences between people is it any wonder things range from one end of the spectrum to the other. In a community where we are at least united by a somewhat common thread we should be banding together instead of nitpicking over the differences. that's what the conservatives and the other wing nuts are for. By wing nuts I refer to congress as a whole. Now there's a group of people that need help

Sandra
08-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Kendra

Who are you to tell people where they can post or not ? This section is open to every one to post in, and you'd do well to remember that. FYI some of the replies in the closed thread came from MTFs so don't start a them and us argument.

EDIT

This thread is closed as all it is going to do is start another argument.