PDA

View Full Version : Saw one of us in Niagara Falls on the weekend...

Leslie Langford
08-09-2011, 05:12 PM
I was away on a weekend getaway to Niagara Falls with my wife this past weekend (in drab, unfortunately :sad:), and at one point, she needed to use a public washroom by the concession stands near the Falls.

Well, the temperature on Sunday was close to 90 degrees F, and the humidity must have been about 150%. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought that we were in the middle of the Amazonian rainforest - it was that brutal! :eek:

As expected, the line-up in front of the ladies' washroom practically stretched around the block, and as I did the husbandly thing and waited patiently for my wife to re-emerge, I spotted one of us joining the line-up. She was tall, robust-looking, but also quite curvy (padding?) and fully made up including beautifully coiffed hair (wig?). She was also dressed casually yet stylishly on a level above the "Walmart chic" that most other GG's there were sporting, and generally blended in quite well. :thumbsup: What tipped me off, however (besides the other obvious signs) was that she was also glancing around rather furtively and still appeared to be somewhat self-conscious despite her overall excellent presentation.

But what really impressed me was her determination to CD that day despite the obvious drawbacks of the heat and humidity, and the inconvenience of having to pretend to be a natal woman to use the washroom when she had "other" options, as we all do. That's something I think we can all relate to, given the extent to which our on-going need to crossdress continually drives us.

Witnessing this actually gave me the opportunity to give my wife a little "dig", since she is always accusing me of not being totally honest with her and insisting that what I really want is SRS, and that my crossdressing is just a prelude to that (NOT!). I jokingly pointed out that here was another example of why I didn't want to go any further than I already have, that if nothing else, my male "equipment" and the ability to pee standing up comes in especially handy in situations like this, and why would I want to give that up? - so, no worries!!!

I'm not sure if she fully appreciated my lame attempt at humour, but given the circumstances, I couldn't resist! :eek::doh::heehee:

Maria 60
08-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Also myself seen one of us at Niagara on the lake. Parked in the parking lot and started walking towards the main street when i seen a tall woman. My wife picked it up first and when we got closer there two walking together. I walked by and was about to say something but thought it would be best to respect there privacy. My wife turned to and said aren't you going to say hi to to your friends. I should have because the tall one had a short black leather skirt and a beautiful flower blouse. I didn't really look at the other as the taller one caught my eye more. I give them a lot of credit for having so much courage.

Cynthia Anne
08-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Cute story! But I agree! LAME, LAME lame atempt at humor!:D Hugs!