PDA

View Full Version : Came out to a friend a couple of nights ago. All is well.

Loretta
08-10-2011, 04:24 AM
I've known her for around 5-6 years now.
She's the fiance of one of my best friends.
She's also really good at keeping secrets.

Anyway, I told her to look at the FB pics of me at the drag pageant I took part in for the local Relay for Life. She laughed, and asked me where I got my new wedges.

That led to me hinting that I asked my aunt to buy them for me (the original pairs she wanted to pick out for me were a cheetah-print pair of peep-toe pumps, a glittery pair of silver platform skyscraper heels, and a pair of beige platform heels. Too bad they didn't fit, as she would have bought me all three.)

This eventually led to me telling her about the feminine boobs I have, and showing her a picture of them filling out a 40C bra.
She told me that she always knew about my crossdressing, and that she was EXTREMELY jealous that my boobs were bigger than hers by a few cup sizes.
I asked her what clued her in on my dressing, and she said that I had a very acute women's fashion sense when we went window shopping at the mall.
There was another time when we were at the swimming pool, and she offered to let me wear her sandals (with a 1 inch heel), after I told her how well they went with her purple swimsuit.

All in all, she's very accepting, and she offered to take me shopping for makeup, shoes, clothes, and jewelry.
I'm so happy right now!
I guess you have to be a good judge of character to find so many accepting people that you hold dear.

Cynthia Anne
08-10-2011, 06:23 AM
Loretta, that is great news for you! Now you have someone to shop with! Now I'm jealous! ha,ha! Having a friend like that has been a dream for me for a long time! Enjoy!! Hugs!:)

kimdl93
08-10-2011, 07:16 AM
just goes to show, we aren't as well hidden as we may think.

anonymousinmaryland
08-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Grab on to this friend. They are few and far between. (Just be careful WHERE you grab.)