PDA

View Full Version : kahunas :)

Inna
08-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Well, as someone who had developed somewhat female breasts, I would like to share with you my own feelings on the matter, fatty matter at that :)

As a growing boy and then an adult living the dream of femininity through testosterone infested psyche, Breasts were viewed as an exotic object of desire and a sexual instrument, quite a wonderful flesh and exquisite part of woman's anatomy.

Then came the hormone therapy and growth. With introduction of hormones, a full cocktail of testosterone blocking, feminizing and fatty tissue re-distributors, begun to work their magic. Not only did my body start to go through a metamorphosis but my psyche as well. Now depleted of testosterone, pure sexual desire came to a halt and sensuality became a driving force.

My breasts started to peek through what used to be a flat, muscular plates of solid, now were becoming soft elevated curvacious elevations.
But instead of rubbing them with desire, I simply giggled at the mirror from joy and funny look. I did however get physical, but sorry to disappoint you :eek:, since the nipple area was developing duct system as well, and accompanying pain was quite noticeable, I was massaging my breasts to soften the hard tissue right underneath. Yes, it was painful but at the same time sensual feeling let it self to be felt. More of the entire body experience and zen like feeling accompanied this process. No, it had nothing to do with any of the feeling I remembered from my testosterone-horny days, but an internal feeling of wholeness and pleasure of becoming a woman.

As I am getting bigger and somewhat able to fill 36B very well after 7 months, I look at them now as a body part, of course an image of womanhood but a part of an entire body of mine, and as important as the rest of the body which makes up the whole of me and not a fixation as one more important then other.

I do not relate to the thought process I was so accustomed to before and could make love to just breasts them selves. In fact it isn't about making love but being love, finally being who I always felt I was.

I must also admit that I am surprised by my own discovery and want to convey this feeling to you. When still in the process of growth the thought of any one playing with my breasts is rather non existent and in fact I would not enjoy such involvement a bit but then I didn't let anyone near them yet so I suppose it is hard to decipher.

I invite a GGs to comment I would love to hear your view and what you have felt while growing and then perhaps enjoying the feeling of breasts, or not.

TGMarla
08-10-2011, 10:16 AM
I'm not at all surprised to hear that your feelings on having your own breasts differs greatly from what you felt about breasts as a male. I'm glad for you that you're having some wonderful self-discovery, and that it's sensual rather than erotic. Seems like you're becomming a woman, and that changes everything, doesn't it?

Melody Moore
08-10-2011, 10:33 AM
Good post Alexia and I couldn't agree more with what you said. It is only humans
from conservative Christian western cultures that have 'sexualized' the breast.
No other mammal, such as monkeys and apes do that.

I too am interested to read the feedback of the GGs here. Being intersex, having breast isn't anything
new to me, for many years when I lived as a male it was huge a source of embarrassment that I would
have to cover up until I transitioned & I am only just starting to get use to the idea of showing any sort
of cleavage. But having said that other women's breast use to sometimes turn me on before I went on HRT.

My own breast are a lot more sensitive now and I know that with the right person stimulating them I can
get quite turned on. But that also feels a whole lot different, because the sexual feelings & sensations can
be there with no erection whatsoever & a noticeable increase in sensitivity around what was my labia. So
what I find now is when I do get turned on now that I get more anxious about wanting my SRS to fix up
the surgical blunders made on me as a child. So sexual feelings are something that I am trying to avoid right
now until my surgery is done.

sissystephanie
08-10-2011, 04:50 PM
When I was 9 years old I was having a routine physical exam. The doctor told my dad, my mom had died when I was 7, that I had very feminine breasts. In fact they were size 36 B, and the doctor recommended that I wear a bra to preven sagging!! That was 70 years ago and I worn a bra almost always since then!! I am now a natural 40 B !!

Of course I am a crossdresser, that is why I post on this forum. But I am a crossdresser who dresses soley for the pleasure of doing so. I have no desire at all to be a woman, I just like to dress like one. My late wife knew that when we married, and told me she loved me even more because I felt that way!! I understand those of you who want to transition, and hope for your sake that you all can. But I do not want to and never will!! I was born a man, and the Good Lord willing I will die one!! Even though I do wear a bra!!