PDA

View Full Version : Tell my wife i want to shave

aries
08-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Today i will tell my wife i want to shave or nair,for the people that don't know me she know about my crossdressing she is ok with me wearing panties that's as far as she goes, but today i want to tell her that i want to feel smoth , shave, or nair, WISH ME LUCK GIRLS!!!!!:D

Alberta_Pat
08-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Are you asking her if you can? or telling her that you will?

Start with something innocuous like your arm pits. If she goes ballistic, you can wear shirts with sleeves for a while.

Anyhow. I hope that this works out as you wish. ;)

alisa71
08-10-2011, 04:31 PM
I thought of a great plan to get my wife to agree - going to offer her the opportunity to wax me lol - pretty sure it will apeal to her evil side :D

aries
08-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Alisa now that you mention it, she like to wax my lower back, but it really hurts lol, she enjoys it alot :), but that's a really good idea!!!

Tammy V
08-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Good luck! Its probably a good idea to ask but you need a plan if she says no.

Andi.Devine
08-10-2011, 05:12 PM
I didn't tell my wife anything about my desire to shave the hair off of my body. I just started slowly and worked my way up over time. I started with shaving my arm pit hair. It took here awhile to notice, and when she asked about it, I informed her that the sweat evaporates quicker when there is no hair to stay damp. That was good enough.

I then moved on to shaving the hair off my chest and stomach. That got noticed much more quickly.. When she asked about that, I again informed here that sweat evaporates quicker without the hair. Also, the hair was starting to grey quite a bit and I told her I didn't like that much and I would also get blemishes underneath the hair and without the hair that didn't happen. That was good enough.

Next up was triming above my private parts and removing all hair below. That got notice rather quickly as well.. But she didn't mind at all that it was much cleaner in that area..

I then decided that I would shave my legs and arms along with everything else I was already doing. At this time I hadn't informed her of my cross dressing, so I decided now was the time to do so.

To my relief she was very accepting and supportive of my cross dressing desires. And on the subject of shaving my legs and arms... I have been exercising every morning for 45 minutes and I told here that without the hair on my legs and arms, the sweat evaporates quicker... That was good enough again..

Anyway, good luck with telling your wife of your intentions....

-G

Cynthia Anne
08-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Alisa now that you mention it, she like to wax my lower back, but it really hurts lol, she enjoys it alot :), but that's a really good idea!!!

I can see you now covered with wax from head to toe! OUCH!!!:eek::devil:

Jeannie
08-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Are you asking her if you can? or telling her that you will?

Start with something innocuous like your arm pits. If she goes ballistic, you can wear shirts with sleeves for a while.

Anyhow. I hope that this works out as you wish. ;)

Seriously, how many people look at your armpits. I know that's not on my list of things to look at my friends and question. Like, hey man are you shaving your armpits? You must be a cross dresser. LOL. Really though I asked my wife and then explained to her just what I said in the previous sentence. She has no problem with it as long as I don't go swimming when the family is present, then it could be a problem. Good luck. I believe you will find that it is better to ask than to do and then ask.

darla_g
08-10-2011, 09:32 PM
it's your body not hers! do you tell her not to shave her legs?

Jamie001
08-10-2011, 11:43 PM
it's your body not hers! do you tell her not to shave her legs?

Amen, don't ask, just do it. It is your body. Does she ask you for permission to shave her legs?

Eryn
08-11-2011, 12:10 AM
Aries, I know little about your situation but this can be delicate. Yes, it is your hair to shave off if you wish, but the act of shaving it off can affect your wife as well, since many GGs seem to see body hair as a symbol of manliness.

IMO, a better approach is to tell your wife that you would like to know how it feels to have shaved legs. That's the absolute truth and it also tells your wife the reason behind your desire to shave them.

Farrah Rose
08-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Good luck, i hope she doesnt detest. From the sound of it it seems like shell be cool with it.

prettytoes
08-11-2011, 03:50 AM
I started removing my back hair about a year ago. It feels much cleaner. I spend a lot of time outdoors in all types of weather. I found that wearing Under Armor kept me warm, but was very itchy. Once the back hair was gone, it was much more comfortable. Once summer is over, I am planning to go the same route with my legs. Also, hair holds scent, which I try to avoid while bow hunting.

kimdl93
08-11-2011, 07:53 AM
good luck with your conversation. Let's hope she dislikes gross leg & body hair too :)

Karren H
08-11-2011, 08:03 AM
It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!! :)

Samantha Scott
08-11-2011, 08:08 AM
Aries, good luck telling your wife. You'll love the feeling and will never want to be hairy again I'm sure.

I remember the first body part (apart from my face) I had shaven was my legs and my then GF actually did it for me. I had told her about my dressing which she was really cool about, and a few days later we were having a bath together chatting about how far I wanted to dress up when she asked if I would let her shave my legs then and there. Of course I said yes and I still do then now all year round.

Staci G
08-11-2011, 08:12 AM
I didn't ask I just did it, I now shave my legs and the rest daily. She still calls me names and ridicules me but I told her I really don't need her permission nor approval. I have decided to "grow a pair" and just live how I want to. I am not saying this is right for you, but it was for me. She hates the thought of my crossdressing but I won't stop, and can't lie to her or myself about it.

prettytoes
08-11-2011, 11:35 AM
Amen, don't ask, just do it. It is your body. Does she ask you for permission to shave her legs?

IMHO this is not really a fair comparison.
First off, I can only speak for myself, but what my wife thinks is important to me. I do not ask permission, but her opinion is important to me. This is the woman I share my life with.
Second, a more fair comparison would be if your wife decided to allow the hair on her legs (and armpits) grow out to full shaggyness! I'm sure most men would have something to say about this.
Having hairy legs, armpits, chest, etc. is normally considered masculine; while smooth, clean shaven legs and armpits are normally considered feminine.
I tip my hat to Aries for having enough respect for his wife to ask her opinion on the subject, otherwise he could do irrepairable damage to their relationship. It is not about "permission", it is about having respect for his wife's feelings, and for that I salute Aries!

Joanna41
08-11-2011, 12:13 PM
I agree with Eyrn on this one. It would be a smart move to say to her you would like to know how it feels to have those legs shaved. Ask her how she feels when hers are freshly shaved. Ask her for tips on the best ways to do them. The more you ask about the process the more likely she will be ok with it. Your just trying to experience what she feels with her legs shaved. Just remind her it won't take long for it to all grow back if its not desirable afterwards. Then when your legs are shaved...just mention each day how nice your pants feel without hair on your legs...how you really like the smoothness of them...ask her to rub them. Play it up and I bet she will be more open to shaving other areas!

Joanna

GingerLeigh
08-11-2011, 03:18 PM

*snerk!* Now THAT'S funny! I really had a good laugh on that one, thanks Karren... My wife pranced around like a ballerina on her toes and said "helooooo boys! Like my legs?" inferring that I'd be a little fruity if I shaved my legs entirely. The guys at work would have something else to talk about. Harumph, I still have hair....grumble grumble... Long, shapely, thin and FUZZY! UGH!

Ginger

aries
08-11-2011, 03:34 PM
thank you Joanna!!! i like your advise, i do care what she thinks.

aries
08-11-2011, 03:40 PM
well I talked to her, everything went great, i got her a glass of wine to relax, we were talking, and just blur it out, to my surprise she was really cool about it, she did ask me why, and i told her i wanted to feel smooth, that i wanted to see how it felt, that i didnt know if i was gonna like but i wanted to try it, so she said ok but i want to wax at least one leg lol, so i told her hell no it hurts to much, we still agreeing on how much is gonna wax. but she said yes she is ok, i feel so happy....

prettytoes
08-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Waxing isn't so bad. I just had my back done. It is a little painful, but tolerable. My back is a little more sensative to pain than my legs. I will epilate my legs in the fall after shorts season is over. I would get too many questions from customers I deal with (most are contractors), so best for me to wait until the jeans come out. Glad to hear it went well with your wife!

Inna
08-11-2011, 06:28 PM
Hi Aries, super news, I don't know what it is about girls and waxing, but I observed they do enjoy giving males bit of pain and opt for the painful sorts of removing the unwanted fur,

Kathy4ever
08-12-2011, 04:06 AM
Good luck. I just did it without asking. She just thinks I'm weird. Been smooth for 8 months. Since being on vacation I have not had time to keep my self smooth , so the other night she giggles and says you haren't smooth. I said I am going to get thee smoothness back this weekend. I do hate the all these little hairs. Epilating has slowed the growing and their is less hair than before. Of course I don't know your wife but it seems she will be okay with it.

JohnH
08-12-2011, 03:04 PM

I shaved my body all over over a year ago without my wife's permission, and I did not have to ask for forgiveness!

Leelou
08-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Glad you got the go-ahead. The first time it's much easier to use a trimmer to get most of it, then razor. I prefer Venus over my TRAC II that I use for my face. For some reason, the boy razor leaves much more nicks. Plus it's just fun using the girlie Venus.

aries
08-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Thanks everybody for the advise i think im gonna go with wax then the epilator. she is gonna love waxing my legs, i dont have chest hair so no worries there, but my legs are gonna hurt!!!

Eryn
08-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Thanks everybody for the advise i think im gonna go with wax then the epilator. she is gonna love waxing my legs, i dont have chest hair so no worries there, but my legs are gonna hurt!!!

Hey, I waxed my own legs and I'm pretty much a wimp when it comes to pain. Once waxed, the epilator works very well for maintainance.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?147666-Eryn-s-Sugaring-Experience-with-Before-and-After-Pix&highlight=